"Freedom means freedom for everybody."...Liz Cheney: `I was wrong’ in opposing gay marriage in past'

Thanks to the republicans who want her out while she is a republican, every since she joined the Dems on the investigation of Jan 6th coup attack which was unsuccessful.

Makes sense. SHe joined in supporting the enemy, thus betraying her Party and her supporters. Now they don't support her.

That is the way it SHOULD work.

You know a political career is dead when the pol needs to go sucking up to 2% of the total electorate, in order to try to maintain their office.

70% of the country supports same sex marriage. Only a few bigoted dinosaurs on the right still oppose it

Gay marriage does not exist. Same sex marriage exists. Same sex hetero people can get married.

She bucked the cult.....thus she must be destroyed.

She took the other side in a political battle, opposed to the wishes of her (former) voters.

That is the way it is supposed to work.

That you seem to think they should continue to support her, when she has started working with the other side, because, why? She has the right letter next to her name?

Shows that you are the one with a "cult" mind set of blind loyalty.

You want to actually address my point now, or will you instead lie about what I said again?

That was a rhetorical question. I know you can't address my actual point. So, don't sweat it, loser.

I await with anticipation, to see what bizarre, otherworldly, "logic" you use in your response.

She took the other side in a political battle, opposed to the wishes of her (former) voters.

That is the way it is supposed to work.

That you seem to think they should continue to support her, when she has started working with the other side, because, why? She has the right letter next to her name?

Shows that you are the one with a "cult" mind set of blind loyalty.

You want to actually address my point now, or will you instead lie about what I said again?

That was a rhetorical question. I know you can't address my actual point. So, don't sweat it, loser.

I await with anticipation, to see what bizarre, otherworldly, "logic" you use in your response.
She bucked your cult....therefore she must be destroyed.

Nobody yet has been able to explain how gay marriage is any kind of threat to my traditional marriage.

Forum List

Back