Freedom loving Americans applaud Putin's war against Ukrainian globalism.

I judge you from seeing you be a dumbass here for years
So...you like watching entertainment too?

1647320730623.png

Putin is ~ the last freedom loving country standing up to the U.S. and EU globalist agenda of creating a NWO and enslaving all of western humanity.
Ukraine is ground zero in the proxy war between the western globalists and Russians who still believe in family and culture.
Putin thinks this is insanity and does't want this nonsense infecting Russia.

You know Sunni, you'll catch a lot of flack for saying the above but I've seen evidence to support what you say and I think you are right.

Putin is very Russian-centric, it is all about what is good for Russia, preserving their culture and traditions, and he wants to remain independent and culturally pure, he carries no truck with gays, or Muslims, or any of that.

Everything we have heard about this war is from our own lying media and politicians who want this war, hate Russia, we have not once been allowed to hear Putin's side of things.

And like the election and Covid, they have tried to limit the discussion on the matter by trying to vilify anyone for simply asking and thinking outside the box!

Also, note the leftists here who are always opposite the truth on everything! They are the FIRST to ridicule open discussion!

Everything we have heard about this war is from our own lying media and politicians who want this war, hate Russia, we have not once been allowed to hear Putin's side of things.
Tucker Carlson has recently been trying to present an even handed take on the Ukraine conflict,
Questioning what's it all about and who's behind it,
And the media has been going crazy about him asking these questions and pointing things out.
Saying he's a Russian agent working for Putin and a traitor that should be locked up.

Last edited:
I find this very ANTI-American
You find Putin's adherence to Russian purity very anti-American? Why? Do you think Putin found Trump's adherence to America First very anti-Russian?

MAKE SOME FUCKING SENSE BOY!

What is wrong with everyone putting themselves first and taking care of their own?

What is the danger here-- -- -- self-reliance? Do you realize that if everyone put 98% of their energies and resources into solving their own problems, this would be a mostly problem-free world and then we'd have little use for politicians!

Tucker Carlson has recently been trying to present an even handed take in the Ukraine conflict, The why it's happening and who's behind it, And the media has been going crazy about him asking these questions and pointing things out..
Saying he's a Russian agent working for Putin and a traitor that should be locked up.

I should have figured as much.

The filthy Dems STOPPED it. Remember CONGRESS?

Tucker Carlson has recently been trying to present an even handed take in the Ukraine conflict, The why it's happening and who's behind it, And the media has been going crazy about him asking these questions and pointing things out..
Time will prove TC a very corrupt pawn.
I hope TC the worst of ills
TC is a paid for idiot, remember he once worked for Left wing Media.
TC is a puke.

You find Putin's adherence to Russian purity very anti-American? Why? Do you think Putin found Trump's adherence to America First very anti-Russian?

MAKE SOME FUCKING SENSE BOY!

What is wrong with everyone putting themselves first and taking care of their own?

What is the danger here-- -- -- self-reliance? Do you realize that if everyone put 98% of their energies and resources into solving their own problems, this would be a mostly problem-free world and then we'd have little use for politicians!
Especially filthy Democrats.

I'll. wait for you to provide a better argument.

But what am I trying to argue against? Your stupid comments? They were YOUR comments, dummass, don't you even know you need to provide your own arguments?

Apparently you cannot even rebuttal what I've said so far, which is why you are trying to pass the buck back on me! :21:

It don't work that way, Junior.

Like I said..something stinks about this whole thing. Russia russia russia. They are the scapegoat to cover everyone else that has something to hide. Ukraine has some really bad besties. Biden, for one. Birds of a feather, ya know. Same concept. Those close to Epstein had something to hide too. Hence..him dead before he could spill on the nasties he knew about his "clients". So those who keep twisting and lying...like lame stream media about Russia and Ukraine, I tend to take while a truckload of salt..not a grain.

Freedom loving Jews applaud Adolph Hitler's attempts to eradicate all Jew unfriendly foreigners
and this must of course include ALL Jews....can't afford to let any live. Even the good ones.
It's a battle between Good and Evil where Evil hides behind the Ukrainian people

Putin is the leader of Russia, the last freedom loving country standing up to the U.S. and EU globalist agenda of creating a NWO and enslaving all of western humanity.
The globalists are basically Marxists that want to destroy the family, which is the cornerstone of western civilization, and replace it with government ran liberal public schools to indoctrinate everyone's children into becoming slaves of the globalist state.
Here in America the people who champion Marxist globalism are known as the Democrat Party.
The globalists control all of western Europe and are flooding those countries with third world immigrants in order to dilute any vestiges of western civilization.
I will agree that the George Soros Globalists are Marxist, of which the Biden Administration is a puppet of, however, there's nothing freedom loving about Russia. Their nation is an Oligarchy (a small group of people ruling a nation) and Putin is an ex-KGB communist operative. There's nothing free about it. Serious political opponents are arrested, imprisoned and/or poisoned.
Here at home, all we can do is vote out those we don't like and hopefully get someone better.

I don't see any running to us to help if we needed it.
Such gratitude for every other nations' soldiers who died in Afghanistan to assist the US.
How sharper than a serpents tooth it is to have a thankless deplorable...*

*from Willie

Forum List

Back