Russia Targets and Kills Foreign Fighters.

Donald H

Platinum Member
Nov 26, 2020

Is this playing within the rules by Russia? If not then it would seem fair that no foreign fighters should be allowed to kill Russian fighters!

In any case, Russia was warned again that a hit on a Nato member will be considered to be outside the rules and the last straw on Russia's adventure.

We'll have to suppose for now that none of the foreign fighters were from Nato countries and Russia did a check first to make sure.

I have no idea what you(op)are talking about regarding Nato, the foreign legion as Ukraine calls it, is an entirely legitimate Russian target as they are fighting directly against Russia on behalf of Ukraine, they are the Ukraine foreign legion, not Nato troops! Nato involvement would only be initiated upon what is referred to as an Article-V call to arms from a Nato nation, declaring they had been targeted directly by Russia, Article-V treaty stipulates that any attack upon any Nato member nation, is an attack upon all Nato nations!

Enlistment office is easy to find Mr toughguy, I suggest you run your little ass on down to nearest and sign a contract now, before you get drafted anyway!

Duh, I'm 75. Ain't gonna happen. However, maybe President Biden could reinstate the military draft (conscription) if WWIII breaks out with Little Adolf Putin. I'm sure all the little NaziCons would rush to defend their country.

Last edited:
We'll have to suppose for now that none of the foreign fighters were from Nato countries and Russia did a check first to make sure.
Volunteers OR Mercs cannot expect treatment to the rights of POWs. The fact that the individual volunteers originated on NATO territory should have no bearing at all in their status as "targets". I think Putin's actions are criminal but anyone who willingly enters that combat zone to kill Russian troops should be considered a valid target. He has already made it clear that any kind of transport of war material into Ukraine would be a valid target. So... if a convoy of vehicles coming from Poland, for example, was attacked at the border and NATO troops somehow sustained KIAs... what do we do then?

if WWIII breaks out with Little Hitler.
IF so, there would be no need for "mobilization". The last war waged by mankind will also be the shortest. A couple of hours would finish everything off, nicely. That reality is why I'm getting more concerned by the day that this whole abomination could spread unintentionally.
The one near-certainty is that if Putin sees he will lose, he will show no restraint in how he handles that strategic situation.

Russia has a 10:1 advantage over NATO in ONE area. They have low-yield nukes in place in their forces and Putin has changed Russian doctrine to view small nukes as a legitimate weapon of war at the tactical level. He could fire a single 1KT munition into Kyiv and end this war instantly and he KNOWS this. The U.S. administration might not respond even if the nuke hit AMERICA, let alone Ukraine.

1647218502261.png

Is this playing within the rules by Russia? If not then it would seem fair that no foreign fighters should be allowed to kill Russian fighters!

In any case, Russia was warned again that a hit on a Nato member will be considered to be outside the rules and the last straw on Russia's adventure.

Mercenaries from foreign lands for the money are certainly a fair target in any war. Its why they get paid so well, its a risky business.

I'm about ready for the U.S. and NATO to directly confront Russian troops in Ukraine!

Maybe you are. But if Sleepy Joe were to roll up recruitment buses to get his base of liberal college students to go to the front and die for him, he thinks they would tell him to go fuck himself.

Mercenaries from foreign lands for the money are certainly a fair target in any war. Its why they get paid so well, its a risky business.

Couldn't agree more!

Also

If you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen....like the wise expression says.

Duh, I'm 75. Ain't gonna happen. However, maybe President Biden could reinstate the military draft (conscription) if WWIII breaks out with Little Adolf Putin. I'm sure all the little NaziCons would rush to defend their country.
75 and full of shit and hate. Your just using up resources . Jump.

Putin is asking China for military and financial aid.
The US has warned China that there would be consequences if China supported Putin.
Stay tuned...

I have no idea what you(op)are talking about regarding Nato, the foreign legion as Ukraine calls it, is an entirely legitimate Russian target as they are fighting directly against Russia on behalf of Ukraine, they are the Ukraine foreign legion, not Nato troops! Nato involvement would only be initiated upon what is referred to as an Article-V call to arms from a Nato nation, declaring they had been targeted directly by Russia, Article-V treaty stipulates that any attack upon any Nato member nation, is an attack upon all Nato nations!
I think you're arguing on the interpretation of the rules of this war, and that's a quite valid argument concerning the rules.

I think there's a pretty good case to be made on Nato troops being permitted to fight under a non-Nato flag, as is according to my interpretation of the rules.

But I think it's not an open and shut case, because the Russian strike that killed many foreign fighters is being debated as to it being within the rules.

That's about all I can say about it, and so if you're wanting an armchair war then you'll have to find somebody else. My side in this war is antiwar.

Forum List

Back