Freedom loving Americans applaud Putin's war against Ukrainian globalism.

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
Putin is the leader of Russia, the last freedom loving country standing up to the U.S. and EU globalist agenda of creating a NWO and enslaving all of western humanity.
The globalists are basically Marxists that want to destroy the family, which is the cornerstone of western civilization, and replace it with government ran liberal public schools to indoctrinate everyone's children into becoming slaves of the globalist state.
Here in America the people who champion marxist globalism are known as the Democrat Party.
The globalists control all of western Europe and are flooding those countries with third world immigrants in order to dilute any vestiges of western civilization.

Last edited:
Freedom loving Jews applaud Adolph Hitler's attempts to eradicate all Jew unfriendly foreigners
and this must of course include ALL Jews....can't afford to let any live. Even the good ones.

I'll take Putin over Xiden any time. Something really stinks in the Ukraine, too. They are much much too cozy with Biden Mob. Something is going on there and it ain't the war. Something they are afraid will come to light, methinks. No clue what. Maybe bioweapons with Chinese scientists at the helm. Who know. I just know SOMETHING is going on there that shouldn't be. And if it takes Putin to find out what, good. Unfortunately, innocents will be killed. But so were thousand of Chinese folks after Wuhan and even before, and our own innocents will be fed to the sacrificial global elite trying so very hard for their One World Order.

Putin is the leader of Russia, the last freedom loving country standing up to the U.S. and EU globalist agenda of creating a NWO and enslaving all of western humanity.
The globalists are basically Marxists that want to destroy the family, which is the cornerstone of western civilization, and replace it with government ran liberal public schools to indoctrinate everyone's children into becoming slaves of the globalist state.
Here in America the people who champion marxist globalism are known as the Democrat Party.
The globalists control all of western Europe and are flooding those countries with third world immigrants in order to dilute any vestiges of western civilization.
Freedom lovers applaud war?! Are you high?!?! The shit you spew makes zero sense. Try again once you’ve sobered up.

Glad to see republicans telling the truth about how they feel about this

I'll take Putin over Xiden any time. Something really stinks in the Ukraine, too. They are much much too cozy with Biden Mob. Something is going on there and it ain't the war. Something they are afraid will come to light, methinks. No clue what. Maybe bioweapons with Chinese scientists at the helm. Who know. I just know SOMETHING is going on there that shouldn't be. And if it takes Putin to find out what, good. Unfortunately, innocents will be killed. But so were thousand of Chinese folks after Wuhan and even before, and our own innocents will be fed to the sacrificial global elite trying so very hard for their One World Order.
^ stupid, or mentally ill, probably both

Ukraine is a drug-trafficking hub. Zelenskiy is a cocaine addict. Putin is doing a drug bust, among other things.

This is one of the Zelenskiy coke videos:

In the U.S. and EU countries the definition of what's a woman and what's a man has become delusional. Now a man wearing a dress is legally considered to be a woman. And can compete in women's sports as a woman.
Putin thinks this is insanity and does't want this nonsense infecting Russia.

So you’d take a literal communist authoritarian dictator over the current president of the USA? I believe that takes your patriotic ranking down to zero.

So you’d take a literal communist authoritarian dictator over the current president of the USA? I believe that takes your patriotic ranking down to zero.
Putin is neither a communist or a dictator.
He is a democratically elected president.
And cares about his citizen's far more than veggie Biden and the Democrats

Putin is neither a communist or a dictator.
He is a democratically elected president.
And cares about his citizen's far more than veggie Biden and the Democrats
No he is an authoritarian dictator ruling under the façade of a Democratic country.

In the U.S. and EU countries the definition of what's a woman and what's a man has become delusional. Now a man wearing a dress is legally considered to be a woman. And can compete in women's sports as a woman.
Putin thinks this is insanity and does't want this nonsense infecting Russia.
Okay. That's a sane rational position to take. Now about attacking Ukraine and bombing maternity wards
and children's hospitals....

Putin is freedom loving? LOL.
His DICKtatorship can only be appreciated by those who like it up their rear end. You must enjoy S&M too.

Freedom loving American s wanna hang Putin and you from the highest branch. Go home commie.

Point is...it's none of our business. Enough with warmongering. People die, the elite get richer when it happens so what they do to each other is their problem. I don't see any running to us to help if we needed it. Therefore, opinions are like assholes...everyone has one.

Forum List

Back