Freedom loving Americans applaud Putin's war against Ukrainian globalism.

Really. And its just trump supporters that do that idiotic shit?
Yes. Find me a photo of a boat parade full of people waving flag's with Biden's name and slogans, while wearing Biden hats and Biden shirts, getting drunk and partying in the name of Biden.

Putin is the leader of Russia, the last freedom loving country standing up to the U.S. and EU globalist agenda of creating a NWO and enslaving all of western humanity.
The globalists are basically Marxists that want to destroy the family, which is the cornerstone of western civilization, and replace it with government ran liberal public schools to indoctrinate everyone's children into becoming slaves of the globalist state.
Here in America the people who champion marxist globalism are known as the Democrat Party.
The globalists control all of western Europe and are flooding those countries with third world immigrants in order to dilute any vestiges of western civilization.
Only one disagreement...
Putin is not standing up to the US because the US died about 60 years ago. This thing that inhabits the mid section of North America now is definitely a globalist puppet. " The Empire of lies "...... Good name for it.

Yes. Find me a photo of a boat parade full of people waving flag's with Biden's name and slogans, while wearing Biden hats and Biden shirts, getting drunk and partying in the name of Biden.
You mean 81 million of them? They exist about as much as those supposed votes.

I watch Below Deck Sailing. Last episode was a bimbo wearing a bikini with BIDEN written all over it. Omg...and her voice. Rich people. Idiots and very irksome to boot.

You have your opinion. I have mine. I won't change your mind, you won't change mine.

You mean 81 million of them? They exist about as much as those supposed votes.

I watch Below Deck Sailing. Last episode was a bimbo wearing a bikini with BIDEN written all over it. Omg...and her voice. Rich people. Idiots and very irksome to boot.

You have your opinion. I have mine. I won't change your mind, you won't change mine.
You watch Bravo TV reality shows, fascinated by rich idiots? You're right, we cannot relate to each other.

Wearing clothing of the politician they simp for is Trump supporter behavior. Sorry.
This one is easy pickings dude... I mean really? Are you sure you want to pursue this? I could post 100 more pictures proving that you're just Wrong.
1647261639109.png

Rare moments of rest for servicemen of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation in the zone of a military operation.
- I am a Kalmyk, this is a Tabassaran, this is a Russian, a Lezgin, a Lakets, a Kumyk, a Chechen is filming us. The most important thing is that we are together! The rest is all nonsense.

You watch Bravo TV reality shows, fascinated by rich idiots? You're right, we cannot relate to each other.
Ya know....I was just musing on what you said. You judge someone by whatever they watch on tv. In essence, you are an asshole and a moron all at the same time. So with that said....fuck you and fuck off.

Now THAT entertained me to say. Color me satisfied.

Ya know....I was just musing on what you said. You judge someone by whatever they watch on tv. In essence, you are an asshole and a moron all at the same time. So with that said....fuck you and fuck off.

Now THAT entertained me to say. Color me satisfied.
I judge you from seeing you be a dumbass here for years

Putin is the leader of Russia, the last freedom loving country standing up to the U.S. and EU globalist agenda of creating a NWO and enslaving all of western humanity.
The globalists are basically Marxists that want to destroy the family, which is the cornerstone of western civilization, and replace it with government ran liberal public schools to indoctrinate everyone's children into becoming slaves of the globalist state.
Here in America the people who champion marxist globalism are known as the Democrat Party.
The globalists control all of western Europe and are flooding those countries with third world immigrants in order to dilute any vestiges of western civilization.
Shut your face Russobot.

Forum List

Back