FREE TRUMP!!!!!!!

Twitter and other social platforms have banned Trump from their platforms.

Me? I kinda wish that they would allow him back on, because I'd like to hear how batshit crazy he's now gotten.
Welcome to modern day fascism. They know what’s best for you. You will accept it, or you will be labeled a “problem” person yourself.

Welcome to Biden’s America, where free speech is a gift you should just be thankful for, because it can be taken away if you “abuse” it.

I would still like to have Twitter and the other platforms to allow Trump to speak. Would be great fodder for the late night shows that like to mock him.

And yeah, I'm guessing that he would be even more deluded than he currently is. He's always been deluded, and everytime he has lost a vote, or had someone speak out against him, he's gotten even crazier.

Me? I kinda wish that they would allow him back on, because I'd like to hear how batshit crazy he's now gotten.

Especially since he's lost the election, and cost the GOP the 2 Senate seats in GA.
That's the problem: Trump's reckless, irresponsible tweets result in lawlessness, violence, and death.

Social media had no other choice.

Welcome to modern day fascism. They know what’s best for you. You will accept it, or you will be labeled a “problem” person yourself.

Welcome to Biden’s America, where free speech is a gift you should just be thankful for, because it can be taken away if you “abuse” it.

Really? Welcome to fascism? I'm actually asking for them to let him speak. Would be interesting to see how crazy the past couple of days have made him.

Deliberately lying to people about the election being "rigged" isn't "free speech" - it's incitement to riot. Trump has made a deliberate attempt to overthrow the legally elected government of the United States of America. You don't give an arsonist a can of gasoline and a book of matches. You don't give a lying demogogue a bullhorn.

Especially since he's lost the election, and cost the GOP the 2 Senate seats.

No doubt a lot less batshit crazy than you libs have been for 4 years.

Sorry, but the libs have been pretty even on their disapproval. It's you conservatives and Trump supporters that keep saying he's a great individual, and the more you praise him, the nuttier he gets.

More proof that media is mostly responsible for the division in this country. Thank you.
That's odd? How many times have you been banned from posting on this site? There was nothing divisive about it. These platforms have a right to protect themselves from culpability for when members make libelous commentary. They all have a terms of service contract and all members have to abide by them or risk banishment. Do you think Trump is above that?

Deliberately lying to people about the election being "rigged" isn't "free speech" - it's incitement to riot. Trump has made a deliberate attempt to overthrow the legally elected government of the United States of America. You don't give an arsonist a can of gasoline and a book of matches. You don't give a lying demogogue a bullhorn.

We already know that Trump isn't going to do much anymore. I'd just like to see how much more stupid he can get. Yeah, you don't give an arsonist a can of gas and a book of matches, but you can give a demagogue a platform to show how stupid they are, especially when everyone knows they are crazy.

And, I don't really worry about another war. Why? Because the military already knows how stupid he is, and they have a duty to ignore unlawful orders. Many of them have already said that they wouldn't follow what he says, including all 10 living SECDEF's.

Trump has moved into a virtual bunker

Isolated from the press, surrounded by the few aids that still support him, being forced to read prepared statements

He is in survival mode as his actions have brought down his presidency

More proof that media is mostly responsible for the division in this country. Thank you.
That's odd? How many times have you been banned from posting on this site? There was nothing divisive about it. These platforms have a right to protect themselves from culpability for when members make libelous commentary. They all have a terms of service contract and all members have to abide by them or risk banishment. Do you think Trump is above that?
I have no issue with them banning anyone. I think the media divides us and I have an entire thread dedicated to it. Don't want to repeat myself here.

Trump has moved into a virtual bunker

Isolated from the press, surrounded by the few aids that still support him, being forced to read prepared statements

He is in survival mode as his actions have brought down his presidency
Yep. Way to rub salt on the wound.

Especially since he's lost the election, and cost the GOP the 2 Senate seats in GA.
That's the problem: Trump's reckless, irresponsible tweets result in lawlessness, violence, and death.

Social media had no other choice.

Twitter and Facebook are social platforms

They never should have become a conduit for Presidents to spread propaganda

Nope. He gets too many people killed with his lies.

The Anatomy of Leadership - A Sun Tzu perspective | CSO Online
In The Art of War, Sun Tzu characterized leadership as a mix of five traits: Intelligence, Credibility, Humaneness, Courage, and Discipline. Every organization is characterized by processes and...

Is that what the democrats were trying to do when they claimed the 2016 election was rigged?

Forum List

Back