FREE TRUMP!!!!!!!

Twitter and other social platforms have banned Trump from their platforms.

Me? I kinda wish that they would allow him back on, because I'd like to hear how batshit crazy he's now gotten.
More proof that media is mostly responsible for the division in this country. Thank you.

More proof that Rump's abuse of media is mostly responsible for the division in this country.

Finished it for ya,
It was divided before Trump due to our media, Pigo. As the most qualified applicant you should know that.

What the fuck are you babbling incoherently about now?

I have to ask as it's difficult to tell one incoherent babbling from the next.
Exactly what one says when they understand the post but have no idea how to refute it.

We know who you are Pogo

Deliberately lying to people about the election being "rigged" isn't "free speech" - it's incitement to riot. Trump has made a deliberate attempt to overthrow the legally elected government of the United States of America. You don't give an arsonist a can of gasoline and a book of matches. You don't give a lying demogogue a bullhorn.

Is that what the democrats were trying to do when they claimed the 2016 election was rigged?

Democrats never claimed the 2016 election was rigged. Trump claimed that it was rigged. He said that's why he didn't win the popular vote. He claimed it was rigged before the election, just like 2020, and he continued to claim it was rigged even after he won.

That's why Trump established his Election Commission. Which disbanded after two years because they couldn't find any evidence of voter fraud.

Deliberately lying to people about the election being "rigged" isn't "free speech" - it's incitement to riot. Trump has made a deliberate attempt to overthrow the legally elected government of the United States of America. You don't give an arsonist a can of gasoline and a book of matches. You don't give a lying demogogue a bullhorn.

Is that what the democrats were trying to do when they claimed the 2016 election was rigged?

Democrats never claimed the 2016 election was rigged. Trump claimed that it was rigged. He said that's why he didn't win the popular vote. He claimed it was rigged before the election, just like 2020, and he continued to claim it was rigged even after he won.

That's why Trump established his Election Commission. Which disbanded after two years because they couldn't find any evidence of voter fraud.
Democrats just wanted to eliminate the EC...thats all.

Me? I kinda wish that they would allow him back on, because I'd like to hear how batshit crazy he's now gotten.
More proof that media is mostly responsible for the division in this country. Thank you.

More proof that Rump's abuse of media is mostly responsible for the division in this country.

Finished it for ya,
It was divided before Trump due to our media, Pigo. As the most qualified applicant you should know that.

You seem upset. Maybe temperament is your issue? Well most qualified applicant, you don't have a TV so you don't see firsthand how our media divides us.

You seem utterly confused. There's no "applicant' involved in anything here. Are you just looking up random words out of a dictionary? Because if you are, I gots a question ---- who let you have a dictionary?

Finished it for ya,

You seem upset. Maybe temperament is your issue? Well most qualified applicant, you don't have a TV so you don't see firsthand how our media divides us.

You seem utterly confused. There's no "applicant' involved in anything here. Are you just looking up random words out of a dictionary? Because if you are, I gots a question ---- who let you have a dictionary?
Your words...."I was the most qualified"...obviously you weren't.

Finished it for ya,

Where in the FUCK did I post that, liar? "Applicant" for WHAT?

Finished it for ya,

Where in the FUCK did I post that, liar?
When you told me you were passed over for a job and you were the most qualified applicant.

Finished it for ya,

"gots" a question? Let me aks you a question. Are you well edumucated?

Finished it for ya,

When you told me you were passed over for a job and you were the most qualified applicant.
the most qualified is only passed over when they express an attitude during the interview process. Sure, it could be a result of a dumbass employer....but very few dumbass employers are successful enough to have people want a position in their company. So it is likely one of two things....either he had an attitude during the interview process OR he is lucky he didn't get a job with a dumbass employer.

Finished it for ya,

What in the wide world of BLUE FUCK does any of that have to do with this topic???

Are you retarded?

Finished it for ya,

"gots" a question? Let me aks you a question. Are you well edumucated?

Wall lemme axe you a queshion. Are you too stupid to figure out intentioinal colloquialism?

Thanks for the demonstration of why we have a wall between the Carolinas.

Finished it for ya,

What in the wide world of BLUE FUCK does any of that have to do with this topic???

Are you retarded?
You seem upset. I am not sure you’re the most qualified candidate to discuss this topic. Please provide your credentials.

Finished it for ya,

the most qualified is only passed over when they express an attitude during the interview process. Sure, it could be a result of a dumbass employer....but very few dumbass employers are successful enough to have people want a position in their company. So it is likely one of two things....either he had an attitude during the interview process OR he is lucky he didn't get a job with a dumbass employer.

What Nonsequiter-Boi is referring to is a COMPLETELY different thread on a COMPLETELY different topic, where the subject of Affirmative Action came up and I noted that I was passed over on that basis for two different jobs. And once again DUMBASS, it was the employer who told me I was the most qualified but that they had to hire an AA. That wasn't my idea. Of course Nonsequitur-Boi can't handle the anecdote as stated so he has to change it because he's a fucking liar.

How's it feel to ASS-ume, Dumbass? And what kind of cave do you live in where you never heard of Affirmative Action?

Nobody told this dude that Twitter's ban was only 12 hours and Trump's been tweeting today? usmb is always like 20hrs behind the news.

Tomorrow's headline thread will be the insurrection at the capitol

Finished it for ya,

Are you retarded?
You seem upset. I am not sure you’re the most qualified candidate to discuss this topic. Please provide your credentials.

You seem retarded. Answer the fucking question, retard. We're waiting.

Finished it for ya,

What Nonsequiter-Boi is referring to is a COMPLETELY different thread on a COMPLETELY different topic, where the subject of Affirmative Action came up and I noted that I was passed over on that basis for two different jobs. And once again DUMBASS, it was the employer who told me I was the most qualified but that they had to hire an AA. That wasn't my idea.

How's it feel to ASS-ume, Dumbass?
Yes yes yes of course...they said you were more qualified oh sorry “most qualified” but they had to hire a less qualified black person....racism 101.

Finished it for ya,

Are you retarded?

What is the question? Please? Why you aren’t qualified?

Finished it for ya,

What Nonsequiter-Boi is referring to is a COMPLETELY different thread on a COMPLETELY different topic, where the subject of Affirmative Action came up and I noted that I was passed over on that basis for two different jobs. And once again DUMBASS, it was the employer who told me I was the most qualified but that they had to hire an AA. That wasn't my idea.

Yes yes yes of course...they said you were more qualified oh sorry “most qualified” but they had to hire a less qualified black person....racism 101.

:dig:

I never said the applicants who were hired were black. They were not.

Yet another ASS-sumption.

Finished it for ya,

Are you retarded?

What is the question? Please? Why you aren’t qualified?

The question, for those too fucking RETARDED to follow it, was, and it's sitting right above, What in the wide world of BLUE FUCK does any of that have to do with this topic???

And we're STILL waiting.

Finished it for ya,

:dig:

I never said the applicants who were hired were black. They were not.

Yet another ASS-sumption.
That is what affirmative action is, lol. Your story sure has a lot of holes in it.

Forum List

Back