Fred Hiatt, editorial page editor WaPo. dead 66

I know there isn't. that's why its so suspicious.

and that Marcus Lamb guy....these mask and vaxx nazi nurses are so damn crazy it wouldn't surprise me that they are not necessarily outright killing their unvaxxed patients but allowing the virus to progress for lack of any medication or the right medication. Medical profession and i use that term loosely has been doing THAT for years.

A friend's neighbor's daughter. Nothing attributed to being vaxxed just merely an overlooked heart condition. Yup, just so common these days that so many people have underlying heart issues it should be expected more and more as the days go by.

Heart  condition after fully vaxxed.jpg

Another friend and neighbor to close family member's grand daughter in her thirties in for emergency heart surgery; seeking prayers last week.

The Washington Post's longtime editorial page editor dies ...
The Post’s newsroom was informed of Hiatt’s death on Monday afternoon by publisher Fred Ryan. The Post said in its obituary that Hiatt had cardiac arrest on November 24 while visiting his daughter in New York and never regained consciousness. The Post added that he had in the past been treated for heart issues.

he collapsed at his daughters and WaPo staff was told he was dead that afternoon. NOW THAT my friends is what you call a REALLY Brief Illness....like one he didn't even experience. I am sure in the next few days it will come out that he WAS vaxxed. oh and the post covers the regime's ass by saying, 'he had in past been treated for heart issues....like ...Heart BURN maybe? OLOLOL bunch of transparent lying snakes. LOLOL

Doctors are ADMITTING that boys and men are commonly developing pericarditis. ADMITTING IT.
I've got a link for you. It is astounding.

I'm seein' a lot of karma goin' around lately. These vaxxed haters of the anti covid vaxxers group, saying they won't treat the anti vaxxers if they get sick, they trash the anti covid vaxxers, they insult, vilify and in some instances physically interact with anticovid vaxx folk.

and then.... in a matter of weeks...some of these folk end of dead from the very vaxx they pushed.
now. that's Karma.

Examples of more flagrant hatefilled rhetoric against those that are opposed to mandates and the JibbyJab.

That's pretty hatefilled and the left accuses the right of hatefullness.

Forum List

Back