FRAUD ALERT: Democrat “Wins” Louisiana Election by ONE VOTE After Dead People Somehow Cast Ballots

And? All pieces of human shit from a shit culture, right? I don't care if you want to call them democrats, as long as you bow your head and acknowledge their southern white culture was trash. 😄
It was. It's why we destroyed it.

It was a Manoral society. They don't work.

It was. It's why we destroyed it.

It was a Manoral society. They don't work.
Good. I'm glad you're one of the cuck whites who agrees with me that we should push southern white Confederate culture towards extinction. Good boy. :itsok:

So your "supermajority repubs" tampered the votes to get a Democrat elected?
or they did not tamper enough. just like in 2020, whem repubs were shocked that 80 million people would be enough to overcome their stolen votes.

And? All pieces of human shit from a shit culture, right? I don't care if you want to call them democrats, as long as you bow your head and acknowledge their southern white culture was trash. 😄
I believe you know all about shit cultures. They are all yours.

Look cheating in elections is what Dem's do, they can't win on the issues.
Help is available.

Please take advantage of it.

"The five stages – denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance – are often talked about as if they happen in order, moving from one stage to the other. You might hear people say things like ‘Oh I’ve moved on from denial and now I think I’m entering the angry stage’. But this isn’t often the case."

Good luck!

Forum List

Back