FRAUD ALERT: Democrat “Wins” Louisiana Election by ONE VOTE After Dead People Somehow Cast Ballots

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
A precursor to the upcoming presidential election.

FRAUD ALERT: Democrat “Wins” Louisiana Election by ONE VOTE After Dead People Somehow Cast Ballots – But There’s No Verifiable Paper Trail Thanks to State Using Faulty Voting Machines​

FRAUD ALERT: Democrat “Wins” Louisiana Election by ONE VOTE After Dead People Somehow Cast Ballots – But There’s No Verifiable Paper Trail Thanks to State Using Faulty Voting Machines​

Yep. Lefties did it again yet the cuckolds on the right keep voting. Lol.

Have some dignity and stay home next election. Dems will just be pointing at you and snickering cause you are voting in elections you know are rigged.

Honestly you should stop bothering to vote at all. Just stay home on election day.

our AVM machines do not have any paper trail, but they are not connected to the internet and can not be tampered with without numerous observers. and, you can bet on one thing in louisiana : if there is vote tampering going on, it is our supermajority repubs doing the tampering.

Who isn't pointing and laughing at your subjugation? 😄
You support the people (southern dimocraps) who subjugated your people?

How incredibly brave of you. I bet your ancestors would be proud.

1701193766142.png

our AVM machines do not have any paper trail, but they are not connected to the internet and can not be tampered with without numerous observers. and, you can bet on one thing in louisiana : if there is vote tampering going on, it is our supermajority repubs doing the tampering.
So your "supermajority repubs" tampered the votes to get a Democrat elected?

You support the people (southern dimocraps) who subjugated your people?

How incredibly brave of you. I bet your ancestors would be proud.

View attachment 865181
Nope. Fuck Robert E Lee, Jefferson Davis and the Nathan Bedford Forrest types. Fuck those deplorable mutants and their deplorable white southern mutant culture. I support black southerners wearing the Democratic party as a husk and a warning to those Southern whites that we're coming to take all their shit. 😄

Nope. Fuck Robert E Lee, Jefferson Davis and the Nathan Bedford Forrest types. Fuck those deplorable mutants and their deplorable white southern mutant culture. I support black southerners wearing the Democratic party as a husk and a warning to those Southern whites that we're coming to take all their shit. 😄
I can't wait.

One vote won't decide an election. There will be a recount.

I can't wait.
Already doing it. Tell me again how black Americans should hate the deplorable white southern culture of Confederate Democrats like Robert E Lee and Jefferson Davis you cuckokded little bitch. 😄 Robert E Lee and Jefferson Davis were despicable pieces of human shit? Right? How low are you going to bow that head when playing pretend? :funnyface:

Already doing it. Tell me again how black Americans should hate the deplorable white southern culture of Confederate Democrats like Robert E Lee and Jefferson Davis you cuckokded little bitch. 😄 Robert E Lee and Jefferson Davis were despicable pieces of human shit? Right? How low are you going to bow that head when playing pretend? :funnyface:
Your self-loathing unhinges you.

Your self-loathing unhinges you.
Oh. You don't want to talk anymore about how Robert E Lee comes from a shit southern white culture? 😄 You're not going to win being these soft little pussies who are afraid to even fight for what you really believe in. 😄 We'll tell you straight up we're coming to shit on your culture. You going to do anything about it but cry or pretend? 😄

All Democrats.

Forum List

Back