Frankly, it's completely overwhelming.

He was riding in a SUV at the time of the incident. A vehicle in which he could have reached for or grabbed the wheel. I have no doubt impugning her testimony will play well in Trumpworld. Not as well in the real world.
There is a wall of bulletproof glass between the driver and the passenger compartment, moron.

and here is your award.

73b.png
See post #32.

After hearing yesterday's testimony, how does one even begin to process all of what was said? It was teased as being a potential bombshell. It was closer to carpet bombing.

There were some things we knew about that Hutchinson provided more detail and color for. Like the timing of his tweet accusing Pence of not having the courage to help with the coup coming minutes after Trump was told the mob was chanting "hang Mike Pence." It was a mind boggling disregard for Pence's safety.

There were some things we didn't know, like this.

Trump knew there were weapons in the crowd, wanted to get rid of metal detectors before siccing crowd on Congress

Trump not only knew about weapons in the crowd on Jan. 6, but actually seemed to embrace that fact, Hutchinson testified. She focused on Trump’s rage upon learning that the immediate crowd area around the stage at the White House Ellipse — the part that was surrounded by metal detectors — was not full because people in the crowd had weapons and could not go through the magnetometers with them.

Backstage at the rally, Hutchinson said she overheard Trump say something to the effect of, “I don’t effing care that they have weapons. They’re not here to hurt me. Take the effing mags away. Let my people in, they can march to the Capitol from here. Let the people in, take the effing mags away.”

I thought I had become immune to being shocked by the Orange Menace. That still shocked me. I was reminded of all the times he boasted about the size of his rally crowds. And of course who can forget Don forcing Sean Spicer to go to the WH podium and lie about the size of the inaugural crowd? Clearly, this was much worse. It would be enough to keep Faux having an apoplectic fit for years. All the other far right wing outlets would similarly be in meltdown mode. The story would infinitely reverberate around the right wing sound chamber. With Trump, it's just one of many outrages. Too many to count. Too many to elicit the appropriate amount of indignity or attention. He has once again flooded the zone with atrocity just as he did for his entire presidency.

She wasn't even there, dipshit.

LOL

We know the Sharman was just a very minor player in a much bigger scheme. How many times must you be reminded the riot was just one facet of a broader plot to have the legit slates of electors thrown out and replaced by fraudulent ones?
The crisis was created by democrats who rigged the election to give themselves an advantage

I think putting biden in the white house has been a total disaster for America

No presidential election has ever been challenged to this extent and the consequences of not seating biden are difficult to calculate, but they were not good either

If not for the Deep State orchestrated invasion of the capital building the spotlight would be on biden and the steal instead of trump and the protest

Last edited:
It's hilarious to watch the left grasp at every last straw as their silly January fetish circles the drain. Notice how nobody is celebrating a miniscule drop in gas prices? Inflation isn't going anywhere, and apparently neither is crime. Yet the left is gripping this clown show with both hands, seeking some sort of victory where none can exist in the environment of abject failure liberal policies have created.

Can't blame you for taking the cynical approach given the Trump crime family has thus far escaped justice. The cautionary tale of cult members infiltrating the jury reminds me of how Repub senators ignored the evidence in Trump's impeachments, with the exception of a few in #2. Still, it would be a dereliction of his oath of office if Garland didn't file charges. We are a country of laws or we are the country Trump wants us to become.
/----/ "Trump crime family has thus far escaped justice"
What crimes?

Mac CLAIMS he is some sort of financial advisor but is either too stupid to understand what happened or too dishonest to admit it.
I think ole Mac1958 is an honest but befuddled Tweener who was offended by trump’s personality and everything else be damned

"Her credibility is unassailable."
And you know that how?
Because aside from adding details to the events that transpired we already have corroborating evidence and testimony that they happened.

what's been overwhelming is that her testimony didn't even make it a full 24 hour news cycle before her credibility was completely destroyed, and the Committee has been fully exposed as being nothing more then "parody" and political slapstick

Most of the testimony she gave was coming from her first hand knowledge, having witnessed what happened and or what was said.
Silly hearsay invented to appease the slabbering halfwits of the DNC is hardly compelling. November is going to be great!

If not for the Deep State orchestrated invasion of the capital building the spotlight would be on biden and the steal instead of trump and the protest
There is no Deep State. Trump's attempt to steal the election and the 1/6 riot are inextricably linked.

what's been overwhelming is that her testimony didn't even make it a full 24 hour news cycle before her credibility was completely destroyed
No such thing has happened. You're gaslighting.

Because aside from adding details to the events that transpired we already have corroborating evidence and testimony that they happened.
As well as the offer of the secret service agents in question to testify that she is full of shit.

Forum List

Back