Fox's Megyn Kelly Lectures Black Americans About Personal Responsibility

Megyn Kelly didn’t just slobber over African American Dr. Ben Carson’s admonitions about playing the victim card yesterday, she actually read one of his favorite poems called, “Yourself to Blame” to drive the point home. And then, after he left, she brought up one of her own favorite sayings: “winners take responsibility, losers blame others.” She didn't single out any particular group but there was no doubt from the rest of the discussion that she was directing her lecture to African Americans – even though it was almost certain none were watching.

Megyn Kelly Lectures Black Americans About Personal Responsibility - NewsHounds

Redneck network's new BFF.

How the hell would an upper middle class girl who became a lawyer have a CLUE what it means to be poor?

Megyn Kelly didn’t just slobber over African American Dr. Ben Carson’s admonitions about playing the victim card yesterday, she actually read one of his favorite poems called, “Yourself to Blame” to drive the point home. And then, after he left, she brought up one of her own favorite sayings: “winners take responsibility, losers blame others.” She didn't single out any particular group but there was no doubt from the rest of the discussion that she was directing her lecture to African Americans – even though it was almost certain none were watching.

How the hell would an upper middle class girl who became a lawyer have a CLUE what it means to be poor?

Maybe she read a book on it in an elective social psychology class or it was briefly discussed during the "depression photojournalism" segment of an art history class?

That sort of "hands on" experience is the most frequently observed in my experience.

What a presumptuous douchebag you are.

Yes, you are Unkotare. Here at 1:20 to 1:25 we you and your friend in action

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpccpglnNf0]Goats Yelling Like Humans - Super Cut Compilation - YouTube[/ame]

So, obama a so called, black man...lectures us on Responsibly
you have a problem with that?

I have a problem with the her premise that blacks are where they are because they are lazy or stupid.

Well if youre saying shes wrong, then your saying they are hard working and intelligent, in which case they have no problems. Those two qualities wll take a person far. So whats your beef?

Well ...Dumbya is neither intelligent nor hardworking...but I never expected Fox to change it's colors(no pun intended).

hence Ben Carson or so some argue.

I wonder if those who ran Romneys campaign have read "Yourself to Blame"?
Of course not! They blame the "Liberal Media."

So, obama a so called, black man...lectures us on Responsibly
you have a problem with that?

I have a problem with the her premise that blacks are where they are because they are lazy or stupid.

Please point out exactly where she said that blacks are where they are because they are lazy are stupid.

It seems you're that one making that connection.

And it's the second time I've seen you do so. Which tells me that a part of you believes that blacks are where they are because they're lazy and stupid.

rednecks are not that big of a group....and I think it is a bad idea for the Republican network to tell blacks it's their fault they're poor and uneducated because they are lazy..but I'm not trying to get votes and blacks are not Fox's target audience.

I thought your 'source' indicated that she did not specify any particular group of people?

She didn't single out any particular group but there was no doubt from the rest of the discussion that she was directing her lecture to African Americans

There was "no doubt"? In your 'mind'? Meeting your expectations? Yeah~ :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back