Mob of black teens brutally beats woman

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America

http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/mob-of-black-teens-brutally-beats-woman/
As the black mob kicked her in the face, pulled her hair and punched her – all the while directing racial slurs at her – Ginger Slepski thought she was going to die.

She didn’t. This Pittsburgh electrician and mother of two escaped with torn ligaments in her shoulder and cuts and bruises that most police reports call “minor injuries.”

The black mob attack happened Sunday as Slepski pulled up to a stop sign in the black part of Pittsburgh.

Channel 11 News in Pittsburgh picks up the story:

Slepski was savagely beaten after the girls threw a bottle at her car on Concord Street and she stopped to confront them.

“I was mad. I knew they were younger. I thought they were in their early 20s. I got out and said, ‘What is your problem?’” Slepski said.

All four African-American girls then called her names before getting physically violent.

“They yelled, ‘Shut up white [expletive].’ The other said, ‘Get that white [expletive],’” Slepski said

RACISM AGIANST WHITES.:mad:

Last edited:
  • Banned
Wow,

there's a post with 300+ post about telling blacks to leave. God they must be above white people(more rights)??? I guess a white woman getting the hell kicked out of her by 4 blacks isn't worthy.

Last edited:
Sidewalk Monkeys doing all they're capable of doing in addition to murder and carjackings

Pathetic

That's why I carry a weapon at all times

What does this have to do with this hate crime?

You and the media would be whining loud if 4 whites had done this to a black. :mad: Why the double standard?

Says the guy who at least 90% of his posts are attempts to spotlight black crime or comments about black crime :cool:

That makes you seem incredibly disingenuous. As if you have an agenda to demonize the black race in the same way as can be found on sites such as stormfront.com.

I see you post about science a lot, but black people seem to be your true passion :cool:

You and the media would be whining loud if 4 whites had done this to a black. :mad: Why the double standard?

Says the guy who at least 90% of his posts are attempts to spotlight black crime or comments about black crime :cool:

That makes you seem incredibly disingenuous. As if you have an agenda to demonize the black race in the same way as can be found on sites such as stormfront.com.

I see you post about science a lot, but black people seem to be your true passion :cool:

How about you answer two questions: (1) Do you believe, that it is OK for someone of any race, to hate others, simply for being members of another race (please do not equivocate; a simple "yes" or "no" will suffice) (2) Is it any more acceptable, for black people to beat up or rob a white person, than for white people to beat up or rob a black person? Why or why not?

How about you answer two questions: (1) Do you believe, that it is OK for someone of any race, to hate others, simply for being members of another race (please do not equivocate; a simple "yes" or "no" will suffice) (2) Is it any more acceptable, for black people to beat up or rob a white person, than for white people to beat up or rob a black person? Why or why not?

How about you suck my fat black dick

How about you suck my fat black dick

How about you either answer an honest question, or STFU. We can either have an honest discussion of the issue, or you can kiss my lily-white arse. I don't care which.

Black mob pounces on woman: ?Shut up white [bleep!]?
As the black mob kicked her in the face, pulled her hair and punched her – all the while directing racial slurs at her – Ginger Slepski thought she was going to die.

She didn’t. This Pittsburgh electrician and mother of two escaped with torn ligaments in her shoulder and cuts and bruises that most police reports call “minor injuries.”

The black mob attack happened Sunday as Slepski pulled up to a stop sign in the black part of Pittsburgh.

Slepski was savagely beaten after the girls threw a bottle at her car on Concord Street and she stopped to confront them.

“I was mad. I knew they were younger. I thought they were in their early 20s. I got out and said, ‘What is your problem?’” Slepski said.

All four African-American girls then called her names before getting physically violent.

“They yelled, ‘Shut up white [expletive].’ The other said, ‘Get that white [expletive],’” Slepski said

You have to be a complete idiot if you are driving through any tough neighborhood anywhere in the world and you get out of your car to confront a group of people there and start something. No one deserves to get beaten and injured, but you also have to use common sense. This isn't as much a racial issue as someone who was in a tough neighborhood and got out of her car to start something. If she did the same thing in a white, Hispanic or Asian ghetto, she'd get the same treatment. She sounds like a confrontational person. She probably gets in bar fights or just has a lot of aggressive violence in her life as a regular thing.

Last edited:
Whites or blacks attacking someone of the other race is wrong...Period. If this was white on black case the nightly news would had it as a top story for months.

This is the problem I have.

Last edited:
No it wouldn't be a top story for months. This is like a road rage incident. Someone got out of their car to confront people who threw a bottle at her car. If anyone, any color, is driving down the street and gets pissed off because, and it's usually kids, a kid or kids throws something at their car, that person is going to risk getting beaten up by those kids. It has happened before and will happen again. What kind of idiot gets out of their car to confront a group of today's tough teenagers, no matter what color they are? Would you do it? Whether the teens were white, black, Hispanic, Asian or any combination thereof? I wouldn't. Only a fool would do that.

Last edited:

Black mob pounces on woman: ?Shut up white [bleep!]?

You have to be a complete idiot if you are driving through any tought neighborhood anywhere in the world and you get out of your car to confront a group of people there and start something. No one deserves to get beaten and injured, but you also have to use common sense. This isn't as much a racial issue as someone who was in a tough neighborhood and got out of her car to start something. If she did the same thing in a white, Hispanic or Asian ghetto, she'd get the same treatment. She sounds like a confrontational person. She probably gets in bar fights or just has a lot of aggressive violence in her life as a regular thing.

"Start something"? Who threw the bottle? I'd say that was who "started something". It's just a hunch, but I bet, that if someone did that, and I got out of may car, and met those fists and feet with a few well-placed punches and kicks from someone who knows how to fight back, you'd be all upset, because my old self was "picking on those poor, underprivileged black girls", the fact that those four needed a few days of pain to contemplate their ill-advised behavior notwithstanding. I don't care how "tough" the neighborhood is, no one has a right to throw a bottle (or anything else) just for the hell of it, without consequence. Incidentally, I've never started a fight in my life (but I sure have finished a few).

Forum List

Back