Rules From A Right-Wing Black Man

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
1. Back in the 8th grade where I was saddled with 'he talk like a white boy' I wasn't ideological at all. But having gotten to know myself, I questioned lots of thing, such as whether it is the nanny state, or policies that make individuals responsible for their own destinies is the best way to unleash the dynamism of black and brown communities that have for so long numbered among the least of us.

2. For a time, the party of Lincoln lost its vision, and I wouldn't have been a conservative fifty years ago....but Liberals are no longer the champions of civil and human rights. Nope....today they fight to see that rights are allocated on a group basis. It is conservatives who have taken up the mantle of individual rights.

3. The following are the minimum rules for anyone who considers himself to be Right:

4. Liberty- We believe in the rule of law, the rights of people to determine their own fate. And we fight tyranny and oppression of all kinds.

5. Patriotism- The United States of America is our home, not only by accident of birth, but by choice as well. We take our duty to our home seriously. We hope to improve it by our work, and our values, and while we hope to leave it better than we found it, this does not connote fundamentally transforming it.

6. Family- Our families are the primary organization to which our lives are dedicated. We will fight for the proper upbringing of our children. We demand respect and consideration of our elders, and love and support our brothers and sisters.

7. Pride- We are Americans of all backgrounds and ethnicities, proud of our heritage, our forefathers and hope to represent their greatest hopes for us.

8. Industry- We work twice as hard and sometimes get half as far, but we work with dignity and we expect to be allowed to enjoy the rewards: and, yes, we did build that. We see creativity, dedication, and effort as the path to self-improvement.

9. Piety- We have abiding faith in God and the principles of righteousness. We strive to be true to transcendent values and take the long view of our purpose on earth. We intend to guard our own souls and souls of others from corruption, and tolerate all forms of religious expression and faith.

10. Pluralism- Our aspiration is for a tolerant and open society, and we welcome all people to enjoy its benefits and responsibilities.

a. Let's stipulate right away that one can be non-conservative, and endorse five or six of the rules.

11. Did you note the use of the word 'tolerant' in #10? It is of particular poignancy here, due to the anger with which the black left greets conservatives and conservatism. When conservatives refer to a difference of belief with the left, we say that they are wrong. But when the left refers to a difference with the right, the right is characterized as evil. If an opponent is wrong, debate and discussion is in order. But if the opponent is evil, well, then, he must be destroyed!

12. In #6, we state that we will fight for the proper upbringing of our children. Liberal black leadership would apparently rather see black children condemned to substandard public schools and substandard educations rather than break their allegiance with the teachers' unions!
Empower black parents with school choice.

13. Our sense of industry is the very opposite of welfare policy, which nurtures dependency and kills initiative. Yet, black liberalism sneered at welfare reform, and cried that work programs were unfair. Which philosophy has been proven successful?

a. "According to the U.S. government, welfare reform helped to move 4.7 million Americans from welfare dependency to self-sufficiency within three years of enactment. The overall federal welfare caseload declined by 54% between 1996 and 2004." Arthur Brooks: Obama and 'Earning Your Success' - WSJ.com

b. " On July 12, the [Obama] administration unilaterally weakened the federally mandated work requirements for welfare recipients. Since welfare reform was passed by Congress and signed into law by Bill Clinton in 1996, the states have been required to have at least half of adult welfare recipients in qualified "work activities"—actual jobs, or participation in education or training programs. Now, however, Mr. Obama's Department of Health and Human Services has announced that the agency will issue waivers to the federal work requirement." Ibid.

It is a mistake to confuse the health of the progressive movement with the health of black America.
They are the inverse.
Joseph C. Phillips, "He Talk Like A White Boy."

11. Did you note the use of the word 'tolerant' in #10? It is of particular poignancy here, due to the anger with which the black left greets conservatives and conservatism. When conservatives refer to a difference of belief with the left, we say that they are wrong. But when the left refers to a difference with the right, the right is characterized as evil. If an opponent is wrong, debate and discussion is in order. But if the opponent is evil, well, then, he must be destroyed!

200px-Liberalismisamentaldisease.jpg

Riggggggghhht...Cons just say "we disagree" we dont accuse the Libs of being mentally ill, being for the terrorist, hating America...Nooooo, we just say "they are wrong" really softly and gentlemenly :doubt:

1. Back in the 8th grade where I was saddled with 'he talk like a white boy' I wasn't ideological at all. But having gotten to know myself, I questioned lots of thing, such as whether it is the nanny state, or policies that make individuals responsible for their own destinies is the best way to unleash the dynamism of black and brown communities that have for so long numbered among the least of us.

2. For a time, the party of Lincoln lost its vision, and I wouldn't have been a conservative fifty years ago....but Liberals are no longer the champions of civil and human rights. Nope....today they fight to see that rights are allocated on a group basis. It is conservatives who have taken up the mantle of individual rights.

3. The following are the minimum rules for anyone who considers himself to be Right:

4. Liberty- We believe in the rule of law, the rights of people to determine their own fate. And we fight tyranny and oppression of all kinds.

5. Patriotism- The United States of America is our home, not only by accident of birth, but by choice as well. We take our duty to our home seriously. We hope to improve it by our work, and our values, and while we hope to leave it better than we found it, this does not connote fundamentally transforming it.

6. Family- Our families are the primary organization to which our lives are dedicated. We will fight for the proper upbringing of our children. We demand respect and consideration of our elders, and love and support our brothers and sisters.

7. Pride- We are Americans of all backgrounds and ethnicities, proud of our heritage, our forefathers and hope to represent their greatest hopes for us.

8. Industry- We work twice as hard and sometimes get half as far, but we work with dignity and we expect to be allowed to enjoy the rewards: and, yes, we did build that. We see creativity, dedication, and effort as the path to self-improvement.

9. Piety- We have abiding faith in God and the principles of righteousness. We strive to be true to transcendent values and take the long view of our purpose on earth. We intend to guard our own souls and souls of others from corruption, and tolerate all forms of religious expression and faith.

10. Pluralism- Our aspiration is for a tolerant and open society, and we welcome all people to enjoy its benefits and responsibilities.

a. Let's stipulate right away that one can be non-conservative, and endorse five or six of the rules.

12. In #6, we state that we will fight for the proper upbringing of our children. Liberal black leadership would apparently rather see black children condemned to substandard public schools and substandard educations rather than break their allegiance with the teachers' unions!

13. Our sense of industry is the very opposite of welfare policy, which nurtures dependency and kills initiative. Yet, black liberalism sneered at welfare reform, and cried that work programs were unfair. Which philosophy has been proven successful?

a. "According to the U.S. government, welfare reform helped to move 4.7 million Americans from welfare dependency to self-sufficiency within three years of enactment. The overall federal welfare caseload declined by 54% between 1996 and 2004." Arthur Brooks: Obama and 'Earning Your Success' - WSJ.com

b. " On July 12, the [Obama] administration unilaterally weakened the federally mandated work requirements for welfare recipients. Since welfare reform was passed by Congress and signed into law by Bill Clinton in 1996, the states have been required to have at least half of adult welfare recipients in qualified "work activities"—actual jobs, or participation in education or training programs. Now, however, Mr. Obama's Department of Health and Human Services has announced that the agency will issue waivers to the federal work requirement." Ibid.

It is a mistake to confuse the health of the progressive movement with the health of black America.
They are the inverse.

BS. Another Stephin Fetchit Negro, vying for attention, who happened to land a spot on The Cosby Show. Can't stand him, or his clones (Ben Carson, Allen West, Herman Cain, Larry Elder, Ron Christie, et al.)

All it takes for Political Chic to listen is someone claiming to be the victim. Not of blacks tho...only black CONSERVATIVES who'll say "Boo hoo someone said I talk white and you know what? I reject that thinking" WOW! That takes BALLS! :-* and Chic will clap without thinking like a housewife on the Oprah show.

Then claim that blacks dont like them ONLY because of their politics. You may say to yourself, there are ppl I dont like and I dont know their politics, I dont like them! You are wrong, Chic proves that ppl dislike black Cons ONLY BECAUSE they are Conservatives. Oh, and blacks dislike them because black Cons promote doing for yourself!!!! oooooh, how the blacks HATE taking care of themselves.

They are the inverse.

BS. Another Stephin Fetchit Negro, vying for attention, who happened to land a spot on The Cosby Show. Can't stand him, or his clones (Ben Carson, Allen West, Herman Cain, Larry Elder, Ron Christie, et al.)

And you proved his point.

They are the inverse.

Actually no, he thinks ppl dislike him because hes a con. Ppl dislike him for the message he's promoting. But keep lying to yourself or believing that blacks just attack black cons for NO REASON...It's easier when you dont have to think about it

Actually no, he thinks ppl dislike him because hes a con. Ppl dislike him for the message he's promoting. But keep lying to yourself or believing that blacks just attack black cons for NO REASON...It's easier when you dont have to think about it

1. Stop angling for a rep!
I gave you one yesterday...and you didn't even say thank you!
What manners!

2. Folks are gonna think I have you on a retainer...'no one could be that dumb.'

Yes, folks....he could and he is.

There is no retainer involved....that's really him. Mind like a steel trap: one with mice in it.

3. " ...he thinks ppl dislike him because hes a con. Ppl dislike him for the message he's promoting."

So....what is it that identifies him as a conservative? Could it be " the message he's promoting"????

Repeat after me: "Duuuhhhhh."

Got his brains as a stocking stuffer.

These messages?

"4. Liberty- We believe in the rule of law, the rights of people to determine their own fate. And we fight tyranny and oppression of all kinds.

10. Pluralism- Our aspiration is for a tolerant and open society, and we welcome all people to enjoy its benefits and responsibilities."

What is wrong with promoting these values?

Maybe it's because it promotes being responsible for your own station in life and not blaming society for everything.

The following are the minimum rules for anyone who considers himself to be Liberal

Poet is too afraid to leave the democratic plantation.

So he stays a mental slave and kowtows to his white liberal masters......... :cool:

These messages?

"4. Liberty- We believe in the rule of law, the rights of people to determine their own fate. And we fight tyranny and oppression of all kinds.

10. Pluralism- Our aspiration is for a tolerant and open society, and we welcome all people to enjoy its benefits and responsibilities."

Maybe it's because it promotes being responsible for your own station in life and not blaming society for everything.

You missed this part:

a. Let's stipulate right away that one can be non-conservative, and endorse five or six of the rules

So, no, not those messages captain ommission

These messages?

You missed this part:

a. Let's stipulate right away that one can be non-conservative, and endorse five or six of the rules

Then explain what message it is that he's promoting that you disagree with?

The following are the minimum rules for anyone who considers himself to be Liberal

Some other minimum rules for Liberals that you conveniently left out; And don't buy an SUV, don't own a business that doesn't pay its employees enough (as determined by liberals, and not what the market will bear), don't own guns, don't succeed (your maximum income as determined by liberals), don't believe in God (and if you do keep it away from the children), don't tell others they can't kill out of convenience, don't require Teachers to adhere to performance minimums (tenure will do just fine), and don't even think that the Constitution cannot be changed to fit the Liberal ideology. And the list goes on, and on....

Some other minimum rules for Liberals that you conveniently left out; And don't buy an SUV, don't own a business that doesn't pay its employees enough (as determined by liberals, and not what the market will bear), don't own guns, don't succeed (your maximum income as determined by liberals), don't believe in God (and if you do keep it away from the children), don't tell others they can't kill out of convenience, don't require Teachers to adhere to performance minimums (tenure will do just fine), and don't even think that the Constitution cannot be changed to fit the Liberal ideology. And the list goes on, and on....

Don't forget:

Telling businesses that they can't dump their waste right into the river
Telling businesses that they must have a safe work environment
Making sure products are safe and effective
Making sure you don't discriminate against your employees

Damned bossy liberals

These messages?

You missed this part:

Then explain what message it is that he's promoting that you disagree with?

For you? Naw, thats ok

Forum List

Back