Mob of black teens brutally beats woman

Black mob pounces on woman: ?Shut up white [bleep!]?

RACISM AGIANST WHITES.:mad:

You have to be a complete idiot if you are driving through any tought neighborhood anywhere in the world and you get out of your car to confront a group of people there and start something. No one deserves to get beaten and injured, but you also have to use common sense. This isn't as much a racial issue as someone who was in a tough neighborhood and got out of her car to start something. If she did the same thing in a white, Hispanic or Asian ghetto, she'd get the same treatment. She sounds like a confrontational person. She probably gets in bar fights or just has a lot of aggressive violence in her life as a regular thing.

"Start something"? Who threw the bottle? I'd say that was who "started something". It's just a hunch, but I bet, that if someone did that, and I got out of may car, and met those fists and feet with a few well-placed punches and kicks from someone who knows how to fight back, you'd be all upset, because my old self was "picking on those poor, underprivileged black girls", the fact that those four needed a few days of pain to contemplate their ill-advised behavior notwithstanding. I don't care how "tough" the neighborhood is, no one has a right to throw a bottle (or anything else) just for the hell of it, without consequence. Incidentally, I've never started a fight in my life (but I sure have finished a few).

Oh, tough guy! LOL If you got out of your car to confront a group of people and settle something you think they started, you'd be a fool. If you got the crap beat out of you and didn't learn the lesson of when it is better to just let something go, that's your problem. Bragging about how you have 'finished' a lot of fights: you're an idiot imo, and probably a blowhard. Aren't you so cool. Not. A wise man, an intelligent man, a real man, knows when to walk away.

Last edited:
Whites or blacks attacking someone of the other race is wrong...Period. If this was white on black case the nightly news would had it as a top story for months.

This is the problem I have.

Really? Where's your crystal ball you fucking dumbass?

This is just reality.

A couple whites attacked a black = national news for months...We'd be having a 1,000 post thread here at USMB.

A group of blacks beating up a white = not much....

Are we both equal or are we not? Both are racism.

Whites or blacks attacking someone of the other race is wrong...Period. If this was white on black case the nightly news would had it as a top story for months.

Who needs a crystal ball, when there's plenty of recent history as a guide?

You have one case as an example :cool:

I dare you to name another.

Casey Anthony, Terry Schiavo, Scott Peterson... there's a bunch of other INCREDIBLY famous cases that the media reported on that had NOTHING to do with race :cool:

This is just reality.

A couple whites attacked a black = national news for months...We'd be having a 1,000 post thread here at USMB.

A group of blacks beating up a white = not much....

Are we both equal or are we not? Both are racism.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

A group of blacks beat up a white and we only get a couple of threads out of it?

:laugh:

Interesting. Four African American girls= a mob.

I guess that five african Americans girls = a riot.

No mob, just four cowardly little scum-bagettes. Seems a pack mentality is common with some young people. I have just a hunch, that an old-fasioned public flogging would be a far more effective punishment for this sort of behavior than jail time (regardless of the race of the perpetrators), but I digress...

Says the guy who at least 90% of his posts are attempts to spotlight black crime or comments about black crime :cool:

That makes you seem incredibly disingenuous. As if you have an agenda to demonize the black race in the same way as can be found on sites such as stormfront.com.

I see you post about science a lot, but black people seem to be your true passion :cool:

How about you answer two questions: (1) Do you believe, that it is OK for someone of any race, to hate others, simply for being members of another race (please do not equivocate; a simple "yes" or "no" will suffice) (2) Is it any more acceptable, for black people to beat up or rob a white person, than for white people to beat up or rob a black person? Why or why not?

How about you suck my fat black dick

:puke:

How about you answer two questions: (1) Do you believe, that it is OK for someone of any race, to hate others, simply for being members of another race (please do not equivocate; a simple "yes" or "no" will suffice) (2) Is it any more acceptable, for black people to beat up or rob a white person, than for white people to beat up or rob a black person? Why or why not?

:puke:

He made a bullshit straw-man argument and I had to call him out on it.

I'm also not black so it's funny that way :razz:

He made a bullshit straw-man argument and I had to call him out on it.

I'm also not black so it's funny that way :razz:

What "strawman argument"? I simply asked you two very simple questions. YOU chose not to answer.

Okay I'll bite. 1. no 2. no

Thank you. The purpose was simply to see if we have a common point of reference from which to discuss the issue, as opposed to simply slinging accusations.

Says the guy who at least 90% of his posts are attempts to spotlight black crime or comments about black crime :cool:

That makes you seem incredibly disingenuous. As if you have an agenda to demonize the black race in the same way as can be found on sites such as stormfront.com.

I see you post about science a lot, but black people seem to be your true passion :cool:

And therein lies the tale.

He doesn't have a problem with blacks being racist against whites...Just white racism against blacks.

Odd for someone that suppose to be against racism. Hypocrite.

He doesn't have a problem with blacks being racist against whites...Just white racism against blacks.

Odd for someone that suppose to be against racism. Hypocrite.

I have a problem with you obsessing over black people. I can't understand how you can possibly... OH SHIT!!! WHAT'S THAT???

Terry-Crews-in-The-Expendables-2-Video-Game-Trailer-600x325.jpg

OH GOD!!! IT'S ONE OF THEM!!! RUN MATTHEW RUN!!!

Inform people and treat everyone equally. Why should the media go nuts about white on black and say nothing about black on white???

I am trying to make it equal and find solutions.

No you're just demonizing them.
He is, and it's so easy. So much grist for the mill!

Well,

The media, leftist and blacks are demonizing white people for every goddamn little thing.

So where's the beef?

Black mob pounces on woman: ?Shut up white [bleep!]?
As the black mob kicked her in the face, pulled her hair and punched her – all the while directing racial slurs at her – Ginger Slepski thought she was going to die.

She didn’t. This Pittsburgh electrician and mother of two escaped with torn ligaments in her shoulder and cuts and bruises that most police reports call “minor injuries.”

The black mob attack happened Sunday as Slepski pulled up to a stop sign in the black part of Pittsburgh.

Channel 11 News in Pittsburgh picks up the story:

Slepski was savagely beaten after the girls threw a bottle at her car on Concord Street and she stopped to confront them.

“I was mad. I knew they were younger. I thought they were in their early 20s. I got out and said, ‘What is your problem?’” Slepski said.

All four African-American girls then called her names before getting physically violent.

“They yelled, ‘Shut up white [expletive].’ The other said, ‘Get that white [expletive],’” Slepski said

RACISM AGIANST WHITES.:mad:

Segregation anyone?
My tv news stated yesterday as it showed the MLK ceremony.....that segregation is rife, voluntarily, in America today.

The black mob attack happened Sunday as Slepski pulled up to a stop sign in the black part of Pittsburgh.

Her first mistake was ever setting rubber into 'the Black part of Pittsburgh'.
Her second mistake was getting out of her car.
Nothing good ever happens when you 'get mad' and get out of the car.

Its always funny with these stories how the libs attack the messenger.

There is a huge problem in the US with blacks concerning violence and criminal behavior. Progressives are too afraid to talk about it, because they are so afraid of being labeled racists. They would rather appease that group than call them out. Progressives aren't interested in identifying the real underlying cause of social problems, they want to cherry pick certain ones....only the ones that help the progressive agenda.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back