First Ladies Ain’t What They Used To Be

Just like her azzz-wipe, MoochelleO is the product of Jeremiah Wright - a vicious racist and American-hating muslim pig.

Additionally, she packs a whole tin of chewing tobacco in her lower jaw and is spitting it all over OUR White House. :mad:

VILE!

A Stepford wife is ANY intelligent woman who comes to the conclusion that leftists are basically communists. This is the old story of "If you don't agree with me, you don't think for yourself".
The qualification a First Lady has is hopefully, she is the one loved by her husband, who because of his politics, is elected by the College of Electors, President of the United States of America.

First Ladies are the family and hopefully soulmates of the man elected to run our country, and she will have to sacrifice all his time for 4 years. Some use their closeness to the bully pulpit to promote good causes and host the families of world leaders and diplomats sometimes.

Lady Bird Johnson promoted wild flowers, and now, Texas still proudly shows bluebonnets, indian paintbrushes, blanket flowers, morning glories, blackeyed susans, and many pretty little flowers everywhere along state roads, remembering her encouragement of the highway department to keep the state beautiful. Jacqueline Kennedy was a walking advertisement for the clothing industry and especially, the pillbox hat. I liked Laura Bush's push for literacy, libraries, and the fine arts. A million immigrants in her state (also Texas) can now attend public schools free and are encouraged to read books. Libraries profited with more books, and school test scores are better than they were on account of her push for literacy. Michele Obama has done all she can to encourage fitness, fewer empty calories, and better foods for school children, the building blocks of a strong body and a sound mind. Each has a different gift. All did what they could with what they had.

And I acquired a cookbook 2 years ago that was a copy of Martha Washington's favorite recipes that she actually served people who came to the White House when her husband, George Washington, was President. It's a reminder to me of what people's lives were like back then and what was considered "the Good Life" back then. Mine is like this one, except it has a soft cover. But the recipes inside are interesting, full of common sense cooking basics, good enough for our first president's family and guests.

martha-washington-cookbook.jpg

Credits

To Wry Catcher: Stepford wife? If Ann’s appearance offends you, I guess you never noticed that Michelle Obama always looks like she is auditioning for a role in the next Planet of the Apes movie.

To Wry Catcher: Good lord! She got the part:

2013-01-20T005721Z_1696432822_TB3E91K02NDKJ_RTRMADP_3_USA-INAUGURATION.JPG

Michelle O’s New Look Makes Debut!

images

Last edited:
I’ll close with a question: Is this country so morally bankrupt Americans need spiritual guidance from street-hustlers, liars, and perverts?

No, we don't. Therefore the Romney-Ryan ticket will be rejected.

You tell us, you all ELECT them

I’ll close with a question: Is this country so morally bankrupt Americans need spiritual guidance from street-hustlers, liars, and perverts?

The country is so morally bankrupt that it reelected obama. But, in a ray of hope for the future, it was by a very narrow margin.

The country is so morally bankrupt that it reelected obama. But, in a ray of hope for the future, it was by a very narrow margin.

yep

They never were. FDR married his cousin who was a gangly homely image of himself. JFK's wife was a power hungry babe who was an enabler for her husband's infidelity. Hillary was (is) a power hungry babe who not only was an enabler for her husband's infidelity but she headed up a vicious little club called the "bimbo eruption squad" which was dedicated to ruining the life of any woman who claimed she had a relationship with the sleazebag-in-chief. They all had the total support of the media though.

Michelle must think we are all as stupid - You go out of the way to prove if she does she is spot on - as her husband's radical hope/change followers. He wrote (ghost wrote by Bill Ayers maybe) two autobios that related his affluent lifestyle in Hawaii and his private schooling. Maybe affirmative action got him through college and into a law firm but he and Michelle were making about 300k when she claims he was taking shoes and tables out of the dumpster. Nothing is true about these people. They are like actors in a creepy play.

Nice rant, who or what caused you to be so filled with hate?

Michelle must think we are all as stupid - You go out of the way to prove if she does she is spot on - as her husband's radical hope/change followers. He wrote (ghost wrote by Bill Ayers maybe) two autobios that related his affluent lifestyle in Hawaii and his private schooling. Maybe affirmative action got him through college and into a law firm but he and Michelle were making about 300k when she claims he was taking shoes and tables out of the dumpster. Nothing is true about these people. They are like actors in a creepy play.

:eusa_pray:

Suffering makes great read in the morning. Is a way possible to bookmark this thread? For the next four years, as suffering will be o' plenty for some time. And how do you feel of a white woman as potentially the president 2016? Keep them coming, let it all out you MO lovers.

I have nothing against Michelle except her glaring lack of fashion sense. Her husband, however, the 'president' is another matter. 4 more years of O'Bullshit is about all anybody should be required to put up with.

Oh, I dunno. A phoney assed 'president' puppet who cares NOTHING for this country except how many rides he can get on Air Force One while he ruins us all.
That'll do for starters.

I know times change ..... nevertheless ...

O Sister, Where Art Thou?

Jackie_Kennedy_Color_Portrait_zpsd050468f.jpg

We went from Jackie O to Mooch O in one generation.

It's hard to believe that we would go from beautiful to considering hideous as beautiful

Not going to go into it ..but yes... these are sad times :(

I know times change ..... nevertheless ...

O Sister, Where Art Thou?

Jackie_Kennedy_Color_Portrait_zpsd050468f.jpg

^^^
What Jackie Kennedy was to glamour. Eleanor Roosevelt was to effectiveness. Each brought their own talents to the White House and each are remembered with respect.

eleanor_roosevelt2.jpg

Forum List

Back