Fox's Chris Wallace: Biden's speech "blew a hole" in Trump's "dementia" claims

And yet still...

"There's never been anything we have been able to accomplish...."

The CGI was a bit too real.
I would find this funny except that I know you are being serious and truly believe that, so it is sad and pathetic.

I believe my eyes rather than CNN.

23:10.

You are blind as a bat when it comes to politics.

Irony.

And yet still...

"There's never been anything we have been able to accomplish...."

The CGI was a bit too real.
I would find this funny except that I know you are being serious and truly believe that, so it is sad and pathetic.

I believe my eyes rather than CNN.

23:10.

You are blind as a bat when it comes to politics.

You are blind as a bat when it comes to observing your surroundings. Everything is a conspiracy with you guys. Nothing is real.

And apparently also deaf.

23:10

That's what he said.

That you actually believe your garbage is astounding. Everything is a conspiracy to you guys. Nothing is real. The sad truth is that it is all in your heads.

Wallace liked Biden's speech and made a great point. Watch here:

Joe Biden (D) experienced another brain freeze moment during the climax of his Democratic National Convention (DNC) address Thursday evening, telling the audience that there has “never been anything we’ve been able to accomplish when we’ve done it together.”

Laura Ingraham at Fox praised Biden's speech and Donnie boy junior's head started spinning.
Fox is gearing up for the new president.

She said, " He did beat expectations. I mean, people were expecting him to flub every line and have a senior moment. " That's your idea of praise? Damn, are YOU desperate.

Mind you, I give far less of a shit what Laura Ingraham has to say than you apparently do. But still, it's telling that you consider it a huge triumph that he didn't wander up on stage without his pants, and that someone on Fox noticed that he had his pants on.

Joe Biden (D) experienced another brain freeze moment during the climax of his Democratic National Convention (DNC) address Thursday evening, telling the audience that there has “never been anything we’ve been able to accomplish when we’ve done it together.”

Biden was heavily medicated to hide his dementia. Watch him walk and talk he has been sedated so that his brain function was slower and did not misfire as is common in dementia patients. His eyes were blown out so we know its opioid based.

The real test will be the deabtes of 90+ min on a stage without help or coaching.

You are the one who is taking meds. Trump is the one who has dementia. He is crazy and has lost his mind. Now he is talking asbout sending police to polling places which is illegal.

Right now Biden has already won the first debate. All he has to do is stay on his feet for 90 minutes.

ZZZZZ!!! Is that the best you can do?

LOL a ten minuet canned campaign speech full of false promises gives Wallace a tingle up his leg?.....LMFAO...when will FOX wake up and can this old liberal hack?....

He is a real newsman. One of the few at Fox. Most of the other Fox reporters need to be canned.

Biden proved for one night he could read a speech off the teleprompter without making a gaff I guess for Biden that is considered impressive. Now lets see how he can do in unscrpited interviews with a serious journalist asking him serious questions.

Wallace is as big a fool as biden, a demented fool can read, ask him 20 minutes later what he read, he won't be able to tell ya. I also doubt it was the shortest acceptance speech in modern history because biden has stamina.

The longer Biden hides from hardball interviews and debates, Independent voters think WTF?, and gravitate to Trump who answers hardball questions weekly and at times even more!

Independent voters know the Orange Virus has always been an idiot who has been given softball interviews for far too long until the Wallace and Swan interviews. You're out of your Cult45 tard mind. I can't wait for an epic Orange meltdown during the debates.

Chris Wallace is a useful idiot. A pathetic loser, nobody pays attention to what stupidities he utters

1598074639340.png

Wallace is as big a fool as biden, a demented fool can read, ask him 20 minutes later what he read, he won't be able to tell ya. I also doubt it was the shortest acceptance speech in modern history because biden has stamina.

Wallace is a real journalist. That is something you are completely clueless on as you only listen to fake news people. You are the fool. Go ask the head coach of Alabama. Lou Saban according to Trump,.

Actually the Speech proved Biden's Dementia, as he was partially plagiarizing a song "for every season turn turn turn" he went off track to far with it and messed up the words.
But since it was a teleprompter and it was recorded while he was lucid, it might be the writer who has Dementia. I mean really, copying songs, that's so amateurish and only happens on sitcoms.

I didn’t see it. Was Biden being praised just for remaining coherent for several minutes? Or was there an actual praiseworthy message in his speech?
As a democrat, there is no way anything substantive in his speech could be good for this country. Unless he flat-out lied.

Wallace is a real journalist. That is something you are completely clueless on as you only listen to fake news people. You are the fool. Go ask the head coach of Alabama. Lou Saban according to Trump,.

Poor little commie, it's not my problem that you can't recognize that Wallace was in the roll of a commentator when he made the statements in the OP, not a reporter or journalist. He was expressing personal opinions. I can understand your confusion when you look to places like MSLSD and the Commie News Network for your information and you think any of their talking heads are real journalist. LMAO

Forum List

Back