Fox's Chris Wallace: Biden's speech "blew a hole" in Trump's "dementia" claims

Wallace liked Biden's speech and made a great point. Watch here:

A "great point"? Biden managed to read a speech off the teleprompter, and that's supposed to prove he doesn't have failing mental capacity? And you consider that a "great point"?

Obviously, the problem here is that the average leftist has less mental capacity than Dementia Joe, so they don't see his decline.

The bar is set so low for Biden, that him being able to read a speech for 30 minutes without a major screw up is considered the greatest speech of his career. Look at his speeches from years ago. Joe is 50% the man he was then. The convention was a disaster. Trump is going to crush Biden.

Laura Ingraham at Fox praised Biden's speech and Donnie boy junior's head started spinning.
Fox is gearing up for the new president.

She said, " He did beat expectations. I mean, people were expecting him to flub every line and have a senior moment. " That's your idea of praise? Damn, are YOU desperate.

Mind you, I give far less of a shit what Laura Ingraham has to say than you apparently do. But still, it's telling that you consider it a huge triumph that he didn't wander up on stage without his pants, and that someone on Fox noticed that he had his pants on.

Trump's ponderous speech damn near put me to sleep and they say Joe is the old senile one.

The bar is set so low for Biden, that him being able to read a speech for 30 minutes without a major screw up is considered the greatest speech of his career. Look at his speeches from years ago. Joe is 50% the man he was then. The convention was a disaster. Trump is going to crush Biden.
Your people have set the bar low by pretending he has dementia. Now you have to deal with the consequences of your lie.

Your people have set the bar low by pretending he has dementia. Now you have to deal with the consequences of your lie.

We'll see if Beijing Biden ever has a non-softball interview.
The jury still is out on this!

No, you set the bar low by choosing a candidate for whom a good day is when he can read a teleprompter. Now you have to convince us that's an achievement.

A "great point"? Biden managed to read a speech off the teleprompter, and that's supposed to prove he doesn't have failing mental capacity? And you consider that a "great point"?

Obviously, the problem here is that the average leftist has less mental capacity than Dementia Joe, so they don't see his decline.

How far did OBiden lower the bar that going 5 minutes without a Max Headroom glitch gets a standing ovation??

Wait until the debates. If Crazy Joe shows up it's gonna be a hoot.

And yet still...

"There's never been anything we have been able to accomplish...."

The CGI was a bit too real.
I would find this funny except that I know you are being serious and truly believe that, so it is sad and pathetic.

I believe my eyes rather than CNN.

23:10.

You are blind as a bat when it comes to politics.

You are blind as a bat when it comes to observing your surroundings.

And apparently also deaf.

23:10

That's what he said.

I must have missed that "great" point and Chris Wallace must be smoking something pretty strong.

Let addlepated Joe Biden give a speech of equal length and complexity in front of real people in real time.
We'll see what kind of hole Joe blew in Trump's contentions.

Wallace is going to flush whatever credence he has built up right down the toilet shilling for Joe Biden.

Fine by me.

when he gives an unscripted speech without reading from the teleprompter, i bet Biden will promise to win "the great state of South Oklabama" or something senile like that

Forum List

Back