What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fox's Chris Wallace: Biden's speech "blew a hole" in Trump's "dementia" claims

andaronjim

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wallace liked Biden's speech and made a great point. Watch here:
Would FAUX NEWS Chris Wallace get an interview from the absent minded one, out in the heat and for at least an hour? I doubt Joe Bite Me would last 5 minutes before Chris walked away from said shithead...

Billy_Bob

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Biden was heavily medicated to hide his dementia. Watch him walk and talk he has been sedated so that his brain function was slower and did not misfire as is common in dementia patients. His eyes were blown out so we know its opioid based.

The real test will be the deabtes of 90+ min on a stage without help or coaching.

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Now....how to we blow a hole in Trump dementia claims?

Meister

Diamond Member
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
So...if you have dementia you can no longer read a teleprompter?
I'm learning something every day.

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Reaction score
LOL a ten minuet canned campaign speech full of false promises gives Wallace a tingle up his leg?.....LMFAO...when will FOX wake up and can this old liberal hack?....

C_Clayton_Jones

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Such claims were idiotic to begin with.

Tumblin Tumbleweed

Gold Member
Reaction score
Biden was heavily medicated to hide his dementia. Watch him walk and talk he has been sedated so that his brain function was slower and did not misfire as is common in dementia patients. His eyes were blown out so we know its opioid based.

The real test will be the deabtes of 90+ min on a stage without help or coaching.

Is this the new Cult45 conspiracy narrative? Sweet. Thanks for the update. :113:

JWBooth

Gold Member
Reaction score
Fox's Chris Wallace: Biden's speech "blew a hole" in Trump's "dementia" claims

Billy_Bob

Diamond Member
Reaction score

The real test will be the debates of 90+ min on a stage without help or coaching.

Is this the new Cult45 conspiracy narrative? Sweet. Thanks for the update. :113:
Do you know much about dementia patients? I do. My father had Sundowners syndrome and I watched him decay over time. I also watched what meds they give them so that they retain their functionality longer.

Bidens 10 min speech was rehearsed many times. Its not hard to get a person with dementia to be cognoscente for about 1 hour. The real test is coming when he is put on a stage with Trump to debate and he must use his full faculties. There will be no hiding his problems then...

Tumblin Tumbleweed

Gold Member
Reaction score

The real test will be the debates of 90+ min on a stage without help or coaching.

Do you know much about dementia patients? I do. My father had Sundowners syndrome and I watched him decay over time. I also watched what meds they give them so that they retain their functionality longer.

Bidens 10 min speech was rehearsed many times. Its not hard to get a person with dementia to be cognoscente for about 1 hour. The real test is coming when he is put on a stage with Trump to debate and he must use his full faculties. There will be no hiding his problems then...

K. :113:

OP
pyetro

pyetro

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Show evidence.

OP
pyetro

pyetro

Diamond Member
Reaction score

We're you there counting the times Biden "rehearsed"? Show me a picture next to Big Joe.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Wallace was one of the kids who liked to rub Crazy Joe's white leg hair in the pool.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$295.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List