Fox's Chris Wallace: Biden's speech "blew a hole" in Trump's "dementia" claims

Biden was heavily medicated to hide his dementia. Watch him walk and talk he has been sedated so that his brain function was slower and did not misfire as is common in dementia patients. His eyes were blown out so we know its opioid based.

The real test will be the deabtes of 90+ min on a stage without help or coaching.

You are the one who is taking meds. Trump is the one who has dementia. He is crazy and has lost his mind. Now he is talking asbout sending police to polling places which is illegal.

Right now Biden has already won the first debate. All he has to do is stay on his feet for 90 minutes.

I just heard you say, "I'm going to declare Biden the winner no matter what he says!"

LOL a ten minuet canned campaign speech full of false promises gives Wallace a tingle up his leg?.....LMFAO...when will FOX wake up and can this old liberal hack?....

He is a real newsman. One of the few at Fox. Most of the other Fox reporters need to be canned.

He is a real newsman = he says what I want to hear, and if I don't want to hear it, that means it isn't news.

Biden proved for one night he could read a speech off the teleprompter without making a gaff I guess for Biden that is considered impressive. Now lets see how he can do in unscrpited interviews with a serious journalist asking him serious questions.

I hope you have a time machine handy, because the only way you're going to find a serious journalist is if you go waaayyyy back in the past and bring one forward.

I didn’t see it. Was Biden being praised just for remaining coherent for several minutes? Or was there an actual praiseworthy message in his speech?
As a democrat, there is no way anything substantive in his speech could be good for this country. Unless he flat-out lied.

He did lie a couple of times. Mostly, it was just blowing enough smoke up people's ass that their sphincters should sue Philip Morris.

He did manage to read the teleprompter coherently, so we're supposed to hail that as a Presidency-worthy achievement now. Hell, my 11-year-old can do that; can HE be President?

If the bar was set at Plugs not have a complete mental breakdown and curling up in the fetal position with a pool of piss forming around his body, he passed. But reading plagiarized material at a 4th grade level is more likely to turn states red..... not blue. The marxist party bosses will insist on more hiding in the basement, no doubt.

Forum List

Back