Fox's Chris Wallace: Biden's speech "blew a hole" in Trump's "dementia" claims

Biden was heavily medicated to hide his dementia. Watch him walk and talk he has been sedated so that his brain function was slower and did not misfire as is common in dementia patients. His eyes were blown out so we know its opioid based.

The real test will be the deabtes of 90+ min on a stage without help or coaching.

Is this the new Cult45 conspiracy narrative? Sweet. Thanks for the update. :113:

Fox's Chris Wallace: Biden's speech "blew a hole" in Trump's "dementia" claims

Biden was heavily medicated to hide his dementia. Watch him walk and talk he has been sedated so that his brain function was slower and did not misfire as is common in dementia patients. His eyes were blown out so we know its opioid based.

The real test will be the debates of 90+ min on a stage without help or coaching.

Is this the new Cult45 conspiracy narrative? Sweet. Thanks for the update. :113:
Do you know much about dementia patients? I do. My father had Sundowners syndrome and I watched him decay over time. I also watched what meds they give them so that they retain their functionality longer.

Bidens 10 min speech was rehearsed many times. Its not hard to get a person with dementia to be cognoscente for about 1 hour. The real test is coming when he is put on a stage with Trump to debate and he must use his full faculties. There will be no hiding his problems then...

The real test will be the debates of 90+ min on a stage without help or coaching.

Do you know much about dementia patients? I do. My father had Sundowners syndrome and I watched him decay over time. I also watched what meds they give them so that they retain their functionality longer.

Bidens 10 min speech was rehearsed many times. Its not hard to get a person with dementia to be cognoscente for about 1 hour. The real test is coming when he is put on a stage with Trump to debate and he must use his full faculties. There will be no hiding his problems then...

K. :113:

The real test will be the deabtes of 90+ min on a stage without help or coaching.
Show evidence.

We're you there counting the times Biden "rehearsed"? Show me a picture next to Big Joe.

Forum List

Back