Fox settles admitting they provided fake news about Dominion

Fox has big ratings

Bigger than CNN and MSNBC put together apparently because MORE PEOPLE WATCH IT than all your leftwing derp stations put together because there are far more conservative people out there who prefer getting common sense honest reporting than there are derps listening to liberal lies that gas is $5.00, the shelves are empty, their utility rates double and we are on the verge of war now because of Trump from three years ago when everything was fine.

Which would have all been dismissed as conspiracy theories. (See TX reasons for not using Dominion).

Fox settled because they knew they were going to get their asses handed to them. While I was a bit disappointed to see Dominion settle, Fox just admitted they lied. Point made.

On-air claims about Dominion Voting Systems were false, Fox News says in statement​

I want to re-post your post so the Trump minions can let it sink in.

On-air claims about Dominion Voting Systems were false, Fox News says in statement​

“We are pleased to have reached a settlement of our dispute with Dominion Voting Systems. We acknowledge the Court’s rulings finding certain claims about Dominion to be false. This settlement reflects FOX’s continued commitment to the highest journalistic standards. We are hopeful that our decision to resolve this dispute with Dominion amicably, instead of the acrimony of a divisive trial, allows the country to move forward from these issues.”

Where did Fox admit anything?

your link says a settlement was reached and in fact fox and fox host won’t have to admit anything or even retract any story
The individual lying, yelllow belly, FOX hosts do not have to admit individually but in aggregate FOX admitted lying. It was their hosts that did it.
"Fox News did acknowledge in its statement that falsehoods were broadcast."

Wrong, bonehead. If Dominion was so right, why did they settle out of court for less than half what they were seeking? Did they give up 813 million dollars out of the goodness of their hearts? All Fox said is that they acknowledge that the court found certain things that Fox claimed to later turn out inaccurate. Gee, I hear 100 inaccurate things said every day by CNN, MSNBC, WaPo, NYT, PBS and NBC.

This was nothing but another government cover up of the stolen fraud election.

Simple solution: go back to Election Day where people start voting at 8AM and finish voting at 8PM and we know the outcome by late that night instead of the crazy special rules instituted in 2020 allegedly because of Covid which is no longer a justifiable excuse.
CNN, MSNBC, WaPo, NYT, PBS and NBC. have not been mandated by a legal settlement to admit they lied about Dominion or anyone else; dumbshit.
I suggest you sue CNN, MSNBC, WaPo, NYT, PBS and NBC. about defamation. If you are successful, let me know. If not STFU, dumbshit.

Why not hold out if you are on the truthful side? Fox should have held out. They had the truth on their side. Take it and go with it. Fight on.

Ft2waiCWIAAZVgR

The settlement seems a bit high, but whatever. When will the entire corporate media pay for promoting lies like Russiagate and Hunters’s laptop?

CNN, MSNBC, WaPo, NYT, PBS and NBC. have not been mandated by a legal settlement to admit they lied about Dominion or anyone else; dumbshit.
Hey dummass, all those people are the government-protected lying MSM who fill your head with oatmeal.

I suggest you sue CNN, MSNBC, WaPo, NYT, PBS and NBC. about defamation. If you are successful, let me know. If not STFU, dumbshit.
I suggest you go blow me, derp. Fox will be fine, Dominion has sealed their fate and you lost.

Bullshit. Fox News did acknowledge in its statement that falsehoods were broadcast.

They stated that the COURT felt that some of the stuff Fox said turned out to be untrue after the fact.

In other words, Fox was sued for what leftwing MSM do far more every single day filling your head with lies.

Forum List

Back