Fox settles admitting they provided fake news about Dominion

Wrong, bonehead. If Dominion was so right, why did they settle out of court for less than half what they were seeking? Did they give up 813 million dollars out of the goodness of their hearts? All Fox said is that they acknowledge that the court found certain things that Fox claimed to later turn out inaccurate. Gee, I hear 100 inaccurate things said every day by CNN, MSNBC, WaPo, NYT, PBS and NBC.

This was nothing but another government cover up of the stolen fraud election.

Simple solution: go back to Election Day where people start voting at 8AM and finish voting at 8PM and we know the outcome by late that night instead of the crazy special rules instituted in 2020 allegedly because of Covid which is no longer a justifiable excuse.

Which would have all been dismissed as conspiracy theories. (See TX reasons for not using Dominion).

Fox settled because they knew they were going to get their asses handed to them. While I was a bit disappointed to see Dominion settle, Fox just admitted they lied. Point made.

On-air claims about Dominion Voting Systems were false, Fox News says in statement​

I don't know what was specifically said or the process, I do know that I wouldn't trust software for an election for dog catcher. Neither does 98% of the world it seems.

One of Dominion's lawyers, Stephen Shackelford, said the settlement with Fox isn’t the end of the efforts to push back against disinformation about the company: “We’re not done yet. We have some other people who have some accountability coming toward them."

You mean institutionalized fascism.

Fox settled because the system is rigged. The whole United States is under globalist control in many ways. There is no admittance of cheating and never will be as we see. The only thing that has not happened is the admittance of our sovereign right to e a free nation is ending and the population that still cares accepting it. Fox schmoozes the population not getting in line. There was and is a market for up to several Fox stations easily over the years, however it is reduced.
Fox settled because they bought into the alt-right frenzy of the Big Lie, spewed their bullshit out in the open air for everyone to hear...and Dominion called them on it.
They were going to lose. Possibly putting the network into a monetary jam they may not have been able to pull out of. That would have been SO sad. :)

Fox settled because they knew they were going to get their asses handed to them.
If they were going to get their asses handed to them, then why did Dominion give up 813 million dollars?

While I was a bit disappointed to see Dominion settle, Fox just admitted they lied. Point made.
Fox admitted no such thing. All they said is that they acknowledge that the court found some things they said later turned out to be untrue. I could say that 100 times a day of every news media on the planet. Guess there's no room for human error unless you are a far left MSM outlet protected by the government.

HOw about that? Last year Dominion Voting Systems, a maybe 200 employee small company worth maybe $30 Million Dollars, that had net income of $17.5 Million Dollars last year. FOX NEWS, paying off for their baseless (internally known false) repeated assault on Dominion, to the tune of $787.5 Million Dollars gives Dominion Voting systems 45 years worth of their annual income, usually made by providing goods and services in the marketplace, in one fell swoop. Not bad.
And, it marks FOX NEWS as lying fake news, not a news company to be trusted by anybody, but the intellectually limited, far right wing crowd. Unlike Trump, I guess Dominion didn't use Republican lawyers, depending on nothing but public opinion, instead opting for competent legal counsel and legal work.

If they were going to get their asses handed to them, then why did Dominion give up 813 million dollars?

Fox admitted no such thing. All they said is that they acknowledge that the court found some things they said later turned out to be untrue. I could say that 100 times a day of every news media on the planet. Guess there's no room for human error unless you are a far left MSM outlet protected by the government.
They lied. And they've admitted as such. All out in the open.

One of Dominion's lawyers, Stephen Shackelford, said the settlement with Fox isn’t the end of the efforts to push back against disinformation about the company: “We’re not done yet. We have some other people who have some accountability coming toward them."
Rudy Giuliani and Sidney Powell are now in Dominion's sights.

Unleash the Kraken!

Fox settled because they bought into the alt-right frenzy of the Big Lie
Fox settled (that is to say Dominion settled) for the same reason all cases settle out of court because going to court is so costly today that it is cheaper to settle out of court than going to court, fighting and even winning. By the time you do all that, it has cost you at least as much anyway.

They were going to lose. Possibly putting the network into a monetary jam they may not have been able to pull out of.
Apparently Dominion had enough doubts in the efficacy of their case that they gave up another 813 million dollars. In the end, BOTH companies lost big in legal expenses both paid while neither of them benefited or proved a thing.

Fox settled (that is to say Dominion settled) for the same reason all cases settle out of court because going to court is so costly today that it is cheaper to settle out of court than going to court, fighting and even winning. By the time you do all that, it has cost you at least as much anyway.

Apparently Dominion had enough doubts in the efficacy of their case that they gave up another 813 million dollars. In the end, BOTH companies lost big in legal expenses both paid while neither of them benefited or proved a thing.

Moron, what litigation costs 700+ million dollars?

Fox settled because they knew they were peddling malicious bullshit and were highly likely to lose the case Dominion brought against them for those lies.

If Dominion had that much doubt or if Fox thought there was doubt, the settlement would have been for much less. This way, Dominion doesn't have to deal with Fox dragging appeals out.

Fox gets outed as a network that lies....all in public. :)

Forum List

Back