Fox settles admitting they provided fake news about Dominion

Wronged parties settle because when the losers lose in court they appeal. And they drag the case on for years, if not decades.
Fox News would have dragged this on for years/decades.

Dominion settled to break even covering their legal costs because they weren't sure they could win the full 1.6 billion. Lawyers got rich as usual. Fox moves on.

maxi-pillow.jpg

cnn and msnbc are tanking in the ratings ... people arent watching leftwing lying propagandists ... fox has HUGE ratings !
Fox has big ratings because they tell the rubes what they want to hear instead of the truth.

That is exactly what this case is about! Fox chose to lie to the rubes for fear of losing ratings and watching their stock price drop.

That is what Dominion uncovered and why Fox has settled.

WRONG idiot. You derps were already claiming that ANYWAY.

The ONLY time in years Fox HASN'T been "fake news" was when they announced early that Biden won back in 2020.

THEN they were good as gold.
The only time Fox wasn't "fake news" was WAAAAY back in the 90's when they first spun the network up.
That lasted until just after 9/11. Been downhill ever since.

They announced Biden won...because he did. :)
They got absolutely hammered by their viewership when they prematurely called Arizona for Biden. :auiqs.jpg:

I hope part of the settlement requires Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity, and Maria Bartiromo to admit on air they lied to the rubes bigly.

Hold your breath waiting for that to happen. Settlement over. They have no reason now to concede a thing, derp. Fox marches on bigger and badder than ever. Dominion is now marked as a litigious Venezuelan election company with iffy ballot counting machines that fewer will want to do business with for fear of getting sued for saying some little thing in error.

Ten years from now Fox will still be a news giant and Dominion likely will be out of business.

Hold your breath waiting for that to happen. Settlement over. They have no reason now to concede a thing, derp.
It may be a condition of the settlement.

But I am not holding my breath.

I'm sure part of the settlement requires Fox to issue retractions of their lies, derp.

Wrong, bonehead. If Dominion was so right, why did they settle out of court for less than half what they were seeking? Did they give up 813 million dollars out of the goodness of their hearts? All Fox said is that they acknowledge that the court found certain things that Fox claimed to later turn out inaccurate. Gee, I hear 100 inaccurate things said every day by CNN, MSNBC, WaPo, NYT, PBS and NBC.

This was nothing but another government cover up of the stolen fraud election.

Simple solution: go back to Election Day where people start voting at 8AM and finish voting at 8PM and we know the outcome by late that night instead of the crazy special rules instituted in 2020 allegedly because of Covid which is no longer a justifiable excuse.
Selective of the lies you are told. What a loser. That's you. A loser.

The only time Fox wasn't "fake news" was WAAAAY back in the 90's when they first spun the network up.
That lasted until just after 9/11. Been downhill ever since.

They announced Biden won...because he did. :)
They got absolutely hammered by their viewership when they prematurely called Arizona for Biden. :auiqs.jpg:
Yeah, I used to watch Fox News on a daily basis when they started in the 90s. I never missed Bill O'Reilly's show.

Then they began to take a bizarre turn. I think you are right about 9/11. I think it was about that time they lost their minds.

Forum List

Back