Fox refuses to Air Symposium Ad for Lindell

Not to have to point out the obvious, but Trump for four years straight, proclaimed that government can't be trusted. He attacked the FBI, the CIA, the intelligence community, the DOJ, the DOD, and even the Post Office.

Trump said that the state and local government couldn't be trusted to carry out an election, and that they were complicit in stealing an election.

Trump ran that meme for year after year after year, so you can expect the propaganda to catch on.
He was right, but personally I haven't trusted the government for decades before Trump.
Liberal propaganda assured it.

Not to have to point out the obvious, but Trump for four years straight, proclaimed that government can't be trusted. He attacked the FBI, the CIA, the intelligence community, the DOJ, the DOD, and even the Post Office.

Trump said that the state and local government couldn't be trusted to carry out an election, and that they were complicit in stealing an election.
He was right, but personally I haven't trusted the government for decades before Trump.
Liberal propaganda assured it.
You know that Republicans ran the government and the election systems in most of the states that Trump claimed ran fraudulent elections.

Why? If there was no fraud why can't Lindell advertise that his evidence of fraud will be on display? How will people know how easily it can be debunked? Right? :auiqs.jpg: They won't, because it can't be, and FOX seems to know that. Cowardly, and it will cost them more viewers.

Many believe there was fraud. Whether it is true or not, Americans should be aware that this is going on. It is news and it should be covered. Why are they afraid to air these ads?
I think it's time that stockholders, esopecially the 401K type started divesting in companies that care more about angendas than profits.

I think it's time that stockholders, esopecially the 401K type started divesting in companies that care more about angendas than profits.
In a fascist state business wants what the illegitimate government wants. That is where we live now.

Troll ,= you.

Again, troll I posted relevant info. YOU ignore it and slide in with personal attacks because you're a butt hurt old fck.

Fck Fox and Lindell is an annoyance.

See, troll..... relevant information.

Now fck off you idiot
Trolls go on a thread to harass and call names
Fits you to a T

Fox has been living off of the defense…..we are not responsible for what people say

However, their repeated broadcasting of damaging misinformation they know is not supported is catching up with them.

Lindell has doubled down on his lunacy, Fox is starting to hedge their bets
Ratings are not worth the legal ramifications
Dominion is bluffing and Lindell is calling them. What are you doing in a fantasy anyway?

Fox is worthless, what part don't you understand? Fox upsets you, I ignore it.

Now you and your fellow troll rightwinger just stop, two biggest trolls on this forum.

Bank it, fckn old dudes with no lives
Still looking for a thread that Sassy isn’t trolling

You still haven’t met my credible content challenge

Murdock is a neocon fence sitter. He prefers people like GWB. His stations ratings were built on conservatism, not neoconservatism, but he doesn't seem to know that. That's why he's such a pussy when it comes to Trump and Lindell. He's a weakling in the face of terrorist organizations like BLM and antifa. And that is why OAN will keep taking more of his viewers. They're not afraid to broadcast the truth. In 5 years any FOX employee with salt will be working for OAN.

Dominion is bluffing and Lindell is calling them. What are you doing in a fantasy anyway?

Lindell has accused them of being aligned with Hugo Chavez and switching votes from Trump to Biden

Court is going to say show me

Distrust of government and officials is at the highest it's ever been.
Instead of addressing the well earned distrust, those same lifetime career crooks choose to demonize half the country's citizens. Only to further cement that distrust.
What would you have them do?

Why would even Fox sink to airing Lindell conspiracies?

Their legal department is having nightmares

I guess some in nbc/abc/msm hope to salvage what little credibility they have left after becoming the go-to networks for chinese flu disinformation .....all they have done is spew the lies(propaganda) of the scum demonRATS

Lindell has accused them of being aligned with Hugo Chavez and switching votes from Trump to Biden

Court is going to say show me
Lindell is going to say they cheated and the court will say show me. See how that works?

Forum List

Back