Fox refuses to Air Symposium Ad for Lindell

It is not a lie and free speech is not spreading anything but a different viable opinion. The American people need to be informed. That is what news outlets are supposed to do. The symposium is a fact, it is going to happen. No conspiracy here, just evidence.

There was all kinds of fraud. To deny it is futile.
30JUN21...well?

Right, they cemented that distrust with audits and investigations that found nothing wrong but you want to believe the guy that has no evidence and has never been able to prove what he claims(stupid is as stupid does)...
So BLM now trusts government not to oppress them?
The distrust of government crosses partisan lines you stupid hack. You whiny bitches spent four years distrusting government because, Trump.

yes they did because they screwed up and FOX doesn't wanna.

You also seem to imply I am somehow CNN and WAPO are you always so delusional?

Fox is worthless, what part don't you understand? Fox upsets you, I ignore it.

Now you and your fellow troll rightwinger just stop, two biggest trolls on this forum.

Bank it, fckn old dudes with no lives

Distrust of government and officials is at the highest it's ever been.
Not to have to point out the obvious, but Trump for four years straight, proclaimed that government can't be trusted. He attacked the FBI, the CIA, the intelligence community, the DOJ, the DOD, and even the Post Office.

Trump said that the state and local government couldn't be trusted to carry out an election, and that they were complicit in stealing an election.

Trump ran that meme for year after year after year, so you can expect the propaganda to catch on.

Because they, like all sane, normal people, understand that you and Lindell are imbeciles with brain damage
Lindell has offered $5,000,000 to anyone who attends the cyber symposium and who can prove his evidence is inaccurate. After months of collecting, analyzing, and reanalyzing the data, he’s that certain it’s accurate.

Fox News will pretend to blow this off but estimates put MyPillow’s yearly spend around $50,000,000. That’s not chump change, even to Fox News. Censorship needs to have consequences, and Lindell is delivering.

Same source as OP. The people with brains know there was fraud the others are liars and do not give one fuck about election integrity and even one less fuck about this country.

The distrust of government crosses partisan lines you stupid hack. You whiny bitches spent four years distrusting government because, Trump.
You got it wrong. They actually trusted government. It was Trump who was against virtually every government institution, that they didn't trust. And still don't trust.

You got it wrong. They actually trusted government. It was Trump who was against virtually every government institution, that they didn't trust. And still don't trust.
Every government institution went against Trump. The first impeachment proves that without a doubt. Despite that Trump secured our border and made our economy boom. That is until the scamdemic.

You got it backwards. Trump went against every government institution.
How? By calling them out? Trump was right. They held no one accountable for the Russian hoax. Comey and others lied to Congress and were never indicted. Give it up Trump won the battles and was re-elected.

Every government institution went against Trump.
You got it backwards. Trump went against every government institution.
How? By calling them out? Trump was right. They held no one accountable for the Russian hoax. Comey and others lied to Congress and were never indicted. Give it up Trump won the battles and was re-elected.
Even your flaccid claim of wrong doing by Comey has been disproved by history. Investigations by Durham and Horowitz proved no indictments were warranted.

I saw headline yesterday that Lindell pulled his ads. I wasn't interested enough to click on the link and find out what it's all about. Great title to this thread, it perfectly matched my level of curiosity.

I saw headline yesterday that Lindell pulled his ads. I wasn't interested enough to click on the link and find out what it's all about. Great title to this thread, it perfectly matched my level of curiosity.
Well, what is posted is not subject to your approval or interests. If you did not know that, you know it now.

Evidentiary Standards in Civil Cases

Preponderance of the Evidence

In most civil cases, the burden of persuasion that applies is called “a preponderance of the evidence.” This standard requires the jury to return a judgment in favor of the plaintiff if the plaintiff is able to show that a particular fact or event was more likely than not to have occurred.

Some scholars define the preponderance of the evidence standard as requiring a finding that at least 51 percent of the evidence favors the plaintiff’s outcome.

Forum List

Back