Fox News supports interracial marriage and social security

It is impossible and absurd to flatly declare "Santa Claus is white" (or any other colour), because he is a myth. A myth can be anthropomorphized any way we want. It's kinda self-righteous, if not outright racist, to insist "he looks like us and that's all there is to it".

I don't know what the fuck you two are babbling about with Aryan and Kurds and Whey. It's got nothing to do with the colour of freaking Santa Claus.

Roudy insisted on changing the topic so I had to put him in his place.

Santa is a European myth, thus he is portrayed as European. Having a non-white santa is contrived. The only racist here is Aisha Harris who wants to get rid of Santa and replacing him with a penguin because he is portrayed as White.

It is impossible and absurd to flatly declare "Santa Claus is white" (or any other colour), because he is a myth. A myth can be anthropomorphized any way we want. It's kinda self-righteous, if not outright racist, to insist "he looks like us and that's all there is to it".

I don't know what the fuck you two are babbling about with Aryan and Kurds and Whey. It's got nothing to do with the colour of freaking Santa Claus.

Roudy insisted on changing the topic so I had to put him in his place.

Santa is a European myth, thus he is portrayed as European. Having a non-white santa is contrived. The only racist here is Aisha Harris who wants to get rid of Santa and replacing him with a penguin because he is portrayed as White.

Are there not black/brown/yellow/red people in Europe? (trust me, there are) Whether the myth comes from Europe is irrelevant; something that comes from Europe isn't automatically "white" any more than something from Africa is automatically "black".

Again, it's a myth. A contrivance. An imaginary figure made out of ideals and ancient older gods. Gods and other myths don't come in colours. To decide one knows what colour a myth is requires that you believe the myth is a real person.

Last edited:
There are people of every race in Europe, but they aren't European. And there weren't any non-whites in Northern Europe when the myth of Sinterklaas was formed, nor in Scandinavia where Odin(who santa is partially derived from) came from. There are no non-white portrayals of Sinterklaas or Odin from older time periods. They are European traditions, created by european people, portrayed as european people.

Making a non-white Santa would be as contrived as making a White Buddha. You could do it, nothing is stopping you, but it has no basis with historical presentations of the Buddha.

There are people of every race in Europe, but they aren't European. And there weren't any non-whites in Northern Europe when the myth of Sinterklaas was formed, nor in Scandinavia where Odin(who santa is partially derived from) came from. There are no non-white portrayals of Sinterklaas or Odin from older time periods. They are European traditions, created by european people, portrayed as european people.

Making a non-white Santa would be as contrived as making a White Buddha. You could do it, nothing is stopping you, but it has no basis with historical presentations of the Buddha.

Bullshit. Of course they are. And check out Sinterklaas' helper, Black Peter -- who's under PC fire in Holland as we speak. Sinterklaas may have some Odinic roots but he's at least as indebted to "St. Nicholas", who's another mythical figure derived from "Old Nick", ultimately derived from Poseidon, plus the Grandmother figure of Bari and southern Italy. Simply elements of character traits, some from here, some from there, to contrive a new puppet.

Again, these are myths. Myths are made up. They can be anything we want; there is no "historical authenticity" to a figure who has never in reality existed.

It comes down to this: "Santa Claus" is not white, he's not black, he's not any colour, because he's not a person and therefore has no melanin and indeed no skin. He (it) is a concept.

Last edited:

Bullshit. Of course they are. And check out Sinterklaas' helper, Black Peter -- who's under PC fire in Holland as we speak. Sinterklaas may have some Odinic roots but he's at least as indebted to "St. Nicholas", who's another mythical figure derived from "Old Nick", ultimately derived from Poseidon, plus the Grandmother figure of Bari and southern Italy.

Again, these are myths. Myths are made up. They can be anything we want; there is no "historical authenticity" to a figure who has never in reality existed.

No they aren't. If I moved to China, I wouldn't become Chinese, if moved to Africa, I wouldn't become an African. They may live there, but they aren't racially European.

It is interesting how you ignored the fact there were no non-whites in Europe during those times, or historical portrayals of Sinteklaas or Odin as White? Those facts are pesky and don't fit your world view huh?

I don't see how Black Peter makes Santa black, lol. You are just getting lamer and lamer.

And St. Nicholas is Greek, he is White. You are just getting into a deeper and deeper hole.

You can have your Black Odin, White Buddha, or Asian Santa Claus, no one is stopping you. But they are ridiculous.

Bullshit. Of course they are. And check out Sinterklaas' helper, Black Peter -- who's under PC fire in Holland as we speak. Sinterklaas may have some Odinic roots but he's at least as indebted to "St. Nicholas", who's another mythical figure derived from "Old Nick", ultimately derived from Poseidon, plus the Grandmother figure of Bari and southern Italy.

No they aren't. If I moved to China, I wouldn't become Chinese, if moved to Africa, I wouldn't become an African. They may live there, but they aren't racially European.

It is interesting how you ignored the fact there were no non-whites in Europe during those times, or historical portrayals of Sinteklaas or Odin as White? Those facts are pesky and don't fit your world view huh?

I don't see how Black Peter makes Santa black, lol. You are just getting lamer and lamer.

And St. Nicholas is Greek, he is White. You are just getting into a deeper and deeper hole.

You can have your Black Odin, White Buddha, or Asian Santa Claus, no one is stopping you. But they are ridiculous.

Umm... you're the one going deeper there, Captain Nemo. Santa Clause... Odin.. Black Peter... Sinterklaas... Poseidon... St. Nicholas... none of these are people. They're myths. Myths do not have bodies, ergo they do not have skin. St. Nicholas for example, isn't "Greek" -- because he's not a person. You want to pretend these are real people, assign them skin, and then call me 'ridiculous' ? What colour were their eyes then? :cuckoo:

Fact is, black and dark people are known to have been in Europe for at least 1300 years, contemporary with if not before Sinterklaas and Zvarte Piet.

What the fuck is your hangup with race? Ultimately we all come from Africa. And by the way I'm Black Irish.

I am still waiting for proof of the word Aryan from the Kurdish language.

But I am glad you are no longer denying word Aryan first appeared in Sanskrit, in the rigvedas, from the Aryan Invaders(not Persians or Kurds) of the Indus Valley. We are making progress.

Look, it's ok. Maybe you Kurds haven't accomplished much, but you don't need to be stealing other people's history ok?
I never denied the Sanskrit. The usage occurred around the same time, but with slightly different meanings.

Iranian and Kurdish history are intertwined. Many Persian Kings and Queens were Kurds. All Iranians speak of their Kurdish ancestry and history with pride, because it symbolizes greatness .

As far as "accomplishments", what do you think Saladin's background was? Ignorant idiot.

Perhaps you can find someone in your trailer park with the same intellectual and educational level as yours to "debate" with? I'm going to start charging you for this education.

So again, no such thing as a European Aryan. Nazi morons like you who keep referring to themselves as Aryan are actually referring to their neanderthal backgrounds. Ha ha ha.

No they didn't. You have provided no proof of dates or of usage in the word in Kurdish.

LOL, which ones dumbass? Is your history so pathetic you have to steal from the Persians? What a lowly people you are, no wonder the Turks, Iranians, Iraqis, and Syrians don't like you, lol. You are the bastards of the Middle East along with the Israelis.

Cool, you have one guy, but he has nothing to do with the word "Arya"(meaning noble, describing the white invaders of the subcontinent), Sanskrit, the rigvedas, or the Indus Valley, which are the points of conversation. Stop deviating from the point of conversation.
Ha ha. Idiot thinks I'm defending the Kurds. I posted a website with hundreds of Kurds calling themselves Aryans. And I posted articles that referred to Kurds as Aryan and Median ancestry. I just happen know far more about the region and the history of its people's than you'll ever dream of.

Fargin Iceholeman calls Saladin, the man who defeated many empires and conquered Jerusaelm, "one man". That's like calling Alexander the Great "one man". Heh heh heh.

I have to admit thugh, the Kurds are a much more noble and peaceful people than the Arab Muslim savages around them. And that's because they shared a common culture, religion, and ancestry with the Persians. And if any ancient people deserve a "homeland" it would be the Kurds. If you look at the now autonomous region of Iraqi Kurdestan, its one of the few success stories of the US invasion of Iraq. Very few bombings if any, no corruption, law and order in place, booming economy. That's why the smarter British army decided to position themselves there, while Americans were getting themselves blown up left and right in places like Fallujah.

What do you illiterate islamoNazi asswipes have? Hitler, the Mufti? Ho ho ho.

No. St. Nicholas is a real person, the Saint from which Santa is originally derived.

st_nicholas_myra_500.jpg

Saint Nicholas - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You are the only one obsessed with race, you and Aisha Harris(who brought this up in the first place). Trying to suggest that people that aren't from Europe are European. Not only that, trying to deny the European roots of Santa and his historical portrayal.

Like I said, make a Black santa, a White Buddha, it doesn't bother me. You are just being ridiculous. Your ridiculousness doesn't bother me. Why does history bother you?

I never denied the Sanskrit. The usage occurred around the same time, but with slightly different meanings.

Iranian and Kurdish history are intertwined. Many Persian Kings and Queens were Kurds. All Iranians speak of their Kurdish ancestry and history with pride, because it symbolizes greatness .

As far as "accomplishments", what do you think Saladin's background was? Ignorant idiot.

Perhaps you can find someone in your trailer park with the same intellectual and educational level as yours to "debate" with? I'm going to start charging you for this education.

So again, no such thing as a European Aryan. Nazi morons like you who keep referring to themselves as Aryan are actually referring to their neanderthal backgrounds. Ha ha ha.

No they didn't. You have provided no proof of dates or of usage in the word in Kurdish.

LOL, which ones dumbass? Is your history so pathetic you have to steal from the Persians? What a lowly people you are, no wonder the Turks, Iranians, Iraqis, and Syrians don't like you, lol. You are the bastards of the Middle East along with the Israelis.

Cool, you have one guy, but he has nothing to do with the word "Arya"(meaning noble, describing the white invaders of the subcontinent), Sanskrit, the rigvedas, or the Indus Valley, which are the points of conversation. Stop deviating from the point of conversation.
Ha ha. Idiot thinks I'm defending the Kurds. I posted a website with hundreds of Kurds calling themselves Aryans. And I posted articles that referred to Kurds as Aryan and Median ancestry. I just happen know far more about the region and the history of its people's than you'll ever dream of.

Fargin Iceholeman calls Saladin, the man who defeated many empires and conquered Jerusaelm, "one man". That's like calling Alexander the Great "one man". Heh heh heh.

I have to admit thugh, the Kurds are a much more noble and peaceful people than the Arab Muslim savages around them. And that's because they shared a common culture, religion, and ancestry with the Persians. And if any ancient people deserve a "homeland" it would be the Kurds. If you look at the now autonomous region of Iraqi Kurdestan, its one of the few success stories of the US invasion of Iraq. Very few bombings if any, no corruption, law and order in place, booming economy. That's why the smarter British army decided to position themselves there, while Americans were getting themselves blown up left and right in places like Fallujah.

What do you illiterate islamoNazi asswipes have? Hitler, the Mufti? Ho ho ho.

Good for them.

Doesn't look like it.

He is more than one man? Is he a god, lol? Was he able to be multiple people? LOL. You pathetic Kurds have to deify your one hero to absurd levels. Shows how pathetic you are.

No. St. Nicholas is a real person, the Saint from which Santa is originally derived.

Saint Nicholas - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You are the only one obsessed with race, you and Aisha Harris(who brought this up in the first place). Trying to suggest that people that aren't from Europe are European. Not only that, trying to deny the European roots of Santa and his historical portrayal.

Like I said, make a Black santa, a White Buddha, it doesn't bother me. You are just being ridiculous. Your ridiculousness doesn't bother me. Why does history bother you?

Bullshit. There's no evidence this "St. Nicholas" existed any more than there's a real "St. Valentine". Contrived co-optations by the Church as PR to sell souls.

Nicholas' name comes from Hold Nikar (Old Nick), a sea god known as "king of the nixies" (sea nymphs) and associated with Woden (whence comes Wednesday, "Woden's Day", which is why we spell it like that in our Germanic-derived English). Indeed, echoes of Old Nick's seafaring past are found in the mythical "St. Nicholas'" quieting a storm at sea to save three sailors.

Much of the association murkily filtered down to a conflation with Santa Claus comes from an Italian mythic figure Pasqua Epiphania (a/k/a "The Grandmother") who would fill children's stockings with gifts. Indeed the Grandmother's shrine was at Bari, noted in the accepted "history" of the mythical saint. We could say it was colonized; out with the old god, in with the new, when the Nicholas story was invented (plagiarized really) from a line that traces back to Poseidon in ancient Greece, who replaced Artemis as patron ("saint") of sailors and harlots.

The Gnostic "Nicolaites" saw this St. Nicholas as a fertility god and "held that the only way to salvation lay through frequent intercourse between the sexes" (Knight). All of this predates the rewrite of the invented "St. Nicholas".

Sources: Zimmer, Heinrich: Myths and Symbols in Indian Art and Civilization (Princeton University Press 1946); Miles, Clement: Christmas Customs and Traditions (Dover 1976); Knight, Richard Payne: A Discourse on the Worship of Priapus (NYU 1974)

220px-Allessandro-the-moor.jpg

Alessandro de' Medici, Duke of Florence 1530 to 1537. Black European.​

You didn't touch my question. What the fuck is your hangup with race? Obviously it's such an obsession that you're reduced to assigning skin colour to figures who have never had skin. So what the fuck's up with that?

Last edited:
What is your proof St.Nicholas is not real? Which scholars are contending he didn't exist and what do they cite as proof?

I don't see how the half black son born to a servant of the Medicis has anything to do with Santa or Christmas.

You seem to be really obsessed with race though. So you should ask the above question to yourself. Why are you so hung up on race?

Forum List

Back