Fox News Sunday.Hillary Spokesman Refused To Answer A Simple Yes Or No Question !!

Why does anyone give a shit if Hillary has talked to Huma? To steal one of the old girl's lines, WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE AT THIS POINT?
What I want to know is what is being investigated and how it relates to Clinton. And I want to know now. Her surrogates can't answer that.

Another example of how regressives can't even get a simple quote right.

:argue: :bang3: :bang3: What is with these rats who are trying to defend Hillary this weekend? It seems whenever a Fox host tries to get answers from them, they go off
to left field and deflect.
Today Chris asked someone in charge of the Hillary campaign if Hillary asked Huma about her email scandal. {forgot how he worded the question}, Chris kept pushing for a straight "Yes or No" answer. And the dufass would not! Then Chris told him to stop acting like a dumbass and Answer The Question!!!,,,Yes Or No! Did Hillary ask Huma about her email situation with the FBI !!
He goes off and wonders off to lala land, saying that this is all a hypothetical scenario,,,etc. etc. etc.
:eusa_snooty: Typical Lying Democrat On Fox News Sunday! Nothing New As Usual.
:dunno:
That's super frustrating, but don't act like it is only Clintonites doing it... Trumpsters are just as bad. Kelly Ann is the queen of spin and deflection... she's right there with Hillary. Trump actually gives more direct answers, only problem is he outright lies or condraticts himself most of the time. The whole thing is a complete mess.

Thankfully The Donald is going to win the election so we do not have to see the Crooked Hillary liars ever again in less than 2 weeks. Unless justice is served and Crooked Hillary and her corrupt associates go court, prison, etc.

fox is already playing back the battle of Chris Wallace VS Faggot. How annoying! he could of asked the blockhead how many times he farts a day, and he would of gone off about how many women Donald has groped.

The democrat qu33r says the Huma/Weiner laptop the FBI has might have emails on there not addressed to Huma or Weiner. :p

being the dude was gay,,,Chris should of asked him if he was gay, then the dufass would of answered, Never mind that! What about Donald Trump!! Hes a bigot and he has never paid any taxes!!!!
without tax returns it a bit difficult to say for sure and as fact that Donald has never paid tax.
Maybe he has paid so much in tax he is afraid that people will see him as an idiot for not understanding the tax code.
and today she is at it again complaining that Donald doesnt pay taxes,,,yah? but its ok to let four men die choking to death?
Has she proven that Donald doesnt pay taxes or is this just another made up story from the democrats.
I guess when they really cant find anything that is honestly a problem, they are forced to make up stuff.
Very sad watching them, very sad to see how many idiots there are in this country that would vote for such corruption in our government.
Many Dems are making overexaggerated assumptions about Trumps taxes but I do believe it is very obvious from the way Trump has answered questions about the subject that he did file a loss of approx 1 billion dollars and then used this loss to avoid paying fed income tax for multiple years, I think 8 years worth, but don't quote me on that.

being the dude was gay,,,Chris should of asked him if he was gay, then the dufass would of answered, Never mind that! What about Donald Trump!! Hes a bigot and he has never paid any taxes!!!!
without tax returns it a bit difficult to say for sure and as fact that Donald has never paid tax.
Maybe he has paid so much in tax he is afraid that people will see him as an idiot for not understanding the tax code.
and today she is at it again complaining that Donald doesnt pay taxes,,,yah? but its ok to let four men die choking to death?
Has she proven that Donald doesnt pay taxes or is this just another made up story from the democrats.
I guess when they really cant find anything that is honestly a problem, they are forced to make up stuff.
Very sad watching them, very sad to see how many idiots there are in this country that would vote for such corruption in our government.
Many Dems are making overexaggerated assumptions about Trumps taxes but I do believe it is very obvious from the way Trump has answered questions about the subject that he did file a loss of approx 1 billion dollars and then used this loss to avoid paying fed income tax for multiple years, I think 8 years worth, but don't quote me on that.
the question is, was it legal

Forum List

Back