Fox News Stars Push Back as Trump Demands Loyalty: We Don’t ‘Work for You’

Aletheia4u

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2017
I knew that Fox news was apart of the Establishment media. They were attacking Pres.Trump during his campaign at the last presidential election. And they has done the same to Judge Roy Moore. They needs everybody's attention, in order to manipulate the mind of the viewers. In the beginning. That they were trying to persuade the President from tweeting. That is why his supporters better not unglued themselves from his tweets. His tweets are the only way that he can communicate with the public.

Several Fox News personalities pushed back Wednesday against President Donald Trump after he escalated his public attacks on the right-leaning outlet for its occasional anti-Trump voices.

In the middle of a typically chaotic tweet storm spurred on by his morning TV viewing habits, the president took aim at Fox News anchor Sandra Smith for having the audacity to bring on the Democratic National Committee’s communications director Xochitl Hinojosa to discuss the upcoming Democratic primary debate.

th
th

He knows a lot about the Fox.They are sneaky little devils.

What ever made them think they don’t work for Trump?

I knew that Fox news was apart of the Establishment media. They were attacking Pres.Trump during his campaign at the last presidential election. And they has done the same to Judge Roy Moore. They needs everybody's attention, in order to manipulate the mind of the viewers. In the beginning. That they were trying to persuade the President from tweeting. That is why his supporters better not unglued themselves from his tweets. His tweets are the only way that he can communicate with the public.

Several Fox News personalities pushed back Wednesday against President Donald Trump after he escalated his public attacks on the right-leaning outlet for its occasional anti-Trump voices.

In the middle of a typically chaotic tweet storm spurred on by his morning TV viewing habits, the president took aim at Fox News anchor Sandra Smith for having the audacity to bring on the Democratic National Committee’s communications director Xochitl Hinojosa to discuss the upcoming Democratic primary debate.

th
th

He knows a lot about the Fox.They are sneaky little devils.

FUK FUX!!!!

This is so strange. So Fox is pushing back against Trump... and here it looks like left-wingers are attacking fox news over this as well.

So in left-wing world, if you fight against us, you are terrible. And if you fight with us, you are still terrible. Basically, no matter what anyone anywhere does, they are terrible.

Left-wingers are mental patients that escaped.

This is so strange. So Fox is pushing back against Trump... and here it looks like left-wingers are attacking fox news over this as well.

So in left-wing world, if you fight against us, you are terrible. And if you fight with us, you are still terrible. Basically, no matter what anyone anywhere does, they are terrible.

Attacking Fox for not blindly supporting Trump? I don't think so.

I wonder if Trump denouncing FOX news is going to cause their ratings to drop?

Every other thing and person that Trump has denounced has been turned on by his followers. If Trump thinks it's great, so do his minions. If Trump thinks something is bad, his minions will also, even if just 6 months ago they thought the person was great.

Actually, it's you Trump supporters who are mental patients. Just a year ago, Trump said that Mattis was a great person and would do a wonderful job. Trump supporters echoed those sentiments. Now? Trump thinks Mattis is a very bad person because he spoke out against him, and his minions all think Mattis is a deplorable RINO.

I hope the conservative party stay away from Fox news. They were paid whores to seduce the Republicans party. I already knew that they were going to start attacking Pres.Trump. Right now, they are trying to convince Pres.Trump, not to help these worthless imbeciles, that Hillary calls Deplorables. Pres.Trump should create another platform on Brighteon, before they ban him from off of Twitter and YouTube.

Listen to the Houston's Morning News w/ Jimmy Barrett & Shara Fryer Episode - Chris Begala: Why Fox News seems to be moving left on iHeartRadio | iHeartRadio

th
th

th
th
th

This OP shows the extent of just how delusional and cult-like Trump supporters are and have been for a long time before there was a Trump..

Part of the problem for Fox is that there are so many pure Trumpian options now for the Trumpsters.

Look at the videos that they use on USMB to make a "point". They're made by some kid who looks like he's in his mom's basement making a pure, obedient, 100% Trumpian argument at which they can angrily shake their fist. And it's used as a SOURCE.

Fox doesn't exist in the alternate universe because it can't. Advertisers can only take so much. Reporters can only lean so far.

Last edited:
The presidentlyrightly pointed out that several personalities given air time on Fox are extremely left-wing. The broad who gave Shrillary debate questions and Juan Williams are two of them.

It doesn't stop me from watching Fox and there is no other even close to being fair and balances.

Just wish I could get OAN.

The presidentlyrightly pointed out that several personalities given air time on Fox are extremely left-wing. The broad who gave Shrillary debate questions and Juan Williams are two of them.

It doesn't stop me from watching Fox and there is no other even close to being fair and balances.

Just wish I could get OAN.
There are more ex Bush, ex Trump and all out republican hacks that are hired on by MSNBC and CNN than on fox by several orders of magnitude....but I am sure according to you, MSNBC and CNN are still terrorist enemies of America trying to destroy the country..

Yet you feel Fox hiring a couple of ex establishment Dems means Fox is no longer doing the bidding of corporatist republicans (i.e. Trump) like they have always been doing since their creation?? Why are you folks so fragile??

I haven't taken the malfeasant Fox News even remotely seriously since they hosed us with a complete media blackout back in '08 and '12 while we were kicking the establishment's ass.

It certainly didn't help to get first or second in any given statistic if they were just gonna completely leave it off the list or put it next to another candidates name.

Fuck Fox News.

Last edited:

Actually, it's you Trump supporters who are mental patients. Just a year ago, Trump said that Mattis was a great person and would do a wonderful job. Trump supporters echoed those sentiments. Now? Trump thinks Mattis is a very bad person because he spoke out against him, and his minions all think Mattis is a deplorable RINO.

Well actually I didn't vote for Trump. I might this time, only because of how insane and evil the Democrats running against him are.

I love it that a Bernie supporter asked Bernie, directly after he said we have no option but to stop using fossil fuels, how Bernie planned to practice what he preached. It was hilarious because Bernie had no answer at all.

But yeah I agree with you. Trump says all kinds of things, all the time. That's part of the reason I didn't vote for him. The fact is, Trump has governed very well. If we elected some idiot like Bernie, telling everyone they can't drive their cars anymore, while he burn a million gallons of fuel flying to tell them they can't drive cars anymore.....

Yeah, think I will actually stick with Trump.

Part of the problem for Fox is that there are so many pure Trumpian options now for the Trumpsters.

Look at the videos that they use on USMB to make a "point". They're made by some kid who looks like he's in his mom's basement making a pure, obedient, 100% Trumpian argument at which they can angrily shake their fist. And it's used as a SOURCE.

Fox doesn't exist in the alternate universe because it can't. Advertisers can only take so much. Reporters can only lean so far.

Fox's news reporters are actually pretty good. You are thinking about their pundits, which are openly bias. They are pundits after all.

But compare that to CNN, or the New York times, where they are openly actively pushing an ideological narrative, and claiming to be objective? They are far more hypocritical than Fox.

Well actually I didn't vote for Trump. I might this time, only because of how insane and evil the Democrats running against him are.

I love it that a Bernie supporter asked Bernie, directly after he said we have no option but to stop using fossil fuels, how Bernie planned to practice what he preached. It was hilarious because Bernie had no answer at all.

But yeah I agree with you. Trump says all kinds of things, all the time. That's part of the reason I didn't vote for him. The fact is, Trump has governed very well. If we elected some idiot like Bernie, telling everyone they can't drive their cars anymore, while he burn a million gallons of fuel flying to tell them they can't drive cars anymore.....

Yes he did and we are going to stop using fossil fuels and we will still get around. They are not infinite.

Yes he did and we are going to stop using fossil fuels and we will still get around. They are not infinite.

Then you have lost your mind. Short of a scientific breakthrough.... and I'm all for it if it happens... but short of that, if you think we are going to stop using fossil fuels anytime soon... you really have lost your mind. Completely insane.

There is no current technology available, that could replaced eliminated fossil fuels, and doing so would result in mass starvation, and the destruction of society.

Then you have lost your mind. Short of a scientific breakthrough.... and I'm all for it if it happens... but short of that, if you think we are going to stop using fossil fuels anytime soon... you really have lost your mind. Completely insane.

You can address what I said or you can change what I said.

There is no current technology available, that could replaced eliminated fossil fuels, and doing so would result in mass starvation, and the destruction of society.

They aren't going to last forever.

Forum List

Back