Well, I Got Kicked off a Joe Biden Group on FB

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
I am genuinely interested in Joe Biden, and I had some questions I wanted answered, so I joined the group being up front about being a moderate and that Biden is not my first pick.

I participated for a week or so, and then a poster accused me of being a Republican troll. I denied being a Republican, which I am not, and said I was up front about Biden being someone I am considering but he is not my primary choice.

Logged onto FB today and I discovered not only was a kicked out of the group, but all my posts were deleted as well.

Lol, Wow, if even moderate Democrats cannot tolerate moderate conservatives, then this country is doomed to civil war. We have no common forum to discuss things in.

Are you really surprised?

I mean, if you joined a group of Trump supporters, all else being equal, I would be surprised if that happened. But you're dealing with Demorats. They're a "small tent."

Last edited:
I am genuinely interested in Joe Biden, and I had some questions I wanted answered, so I joined the group being up front about being a moderate and that Biden is not my first pick.

I participated for a week or so, and then a poster accused me of being a Republican troll. I denied being a Republican, which I am not, and said I was up front about Biden being someone I am considering but he is not my primary choice.

Logged onto FB today and I discovered not only was a kicked out of the group, but all my posts were deleted as well.

Lol, Wow, if even moderate Democrats cannot tolerate moderate conservatives, then this country is doomed to civil war. We have no common forum to discuss things in.
There are no moderates on FB.

I got kicked off Facebook, Town Hall, Disqus and the Military Vet Group held by Disqus, I won 40 bucks from my friend that I could not do it using just normal postings. The did send me a nice note "We have found that your posting are not up to our Standards so you are banned. I forgot Twitl also tossed me. LOL I must be on the Federal Terrorist list by now. So join the party.

Yeah, it is pretty clear that even daring to clarify a position on the left, is cause for being targeted and eliminated it.

Remember, a plumber just asked Biden about taxes.... and he was slammed and destroyed in the press for it.

There are tons of moderates on FB. It's just is just that the extremists are in control of the media outlets. If you anger the extremists, you are removed.

In 20 years they'll hunt you down, tie your hands behind your back in front of a ditch, and shoot you in the back of your head.
Consider yourself lucky now.

The Democrats are totalitarians.
They can't allow free speech, a free press or free thinking.

People frightened about the impact of factual speech are the first to censor it.
It’s called being afraid of reality impacting your emotional safe space.

Don't tell the truth and then liberals won't ban you.

Come on Aqualung. Your picture scared those frail Democrats and they figured you weren't dumb enough to follow their idiotic positions so they blew you off. Democrats aren't open minded enough to be Americans. Better you learn now than later.

You want to know what your mistake was. . . . . ?

"genuinely interested in Joe Biden. . . . "

:71:

It is disturbing to me that the *moderate* faction of the Democratic Party classifies people as trolls if they do not completely agree with the Democrats agenda.

This is not a good sign for the Republic folks in a two party system.

OMG

69060841_2283736518391253_8286726200303288320_n.jpg

There are tons of moderates on FB. It's just is just that the extremists are in control of the media outlets. If you anger the extremists, you are removed.
The moderates, if any, wind up being ignored.
My community has a page and their religion(s) are D or R.

I have been kicked out of 2 Trump groups on Facebook, just this week...

Partisan hacks don't want their ideas challenged, be it they are hacks for Biden, Bernie or Trump...

However, I have not ever seen the level of sycophancy and willfull ignorance that I see in the Trump groups...

Forum List

Back