Fox News Reports on Collapse of Building 7 Before It Happens

those guys are in on it, didnt you know that
anyone that doesnt believe the conspiracy that 9/11 was an inside job is clearly a part of the conspiracy

:eusa_whistle:

There you go putting your faith into youtube clips instead of the actual experts. BBC NEWS | Programmes | Conspiracy Files | Q&A: The collapse of Tower 7
"The demolition contractor, Mark Loizeaux says the timing of when the explosions on the columns are set off is critical. He cannot see how thermite or any derivative of thermite could have been used to deliberately demolish Tower 7.

"I've never seen anyone use a material, which melts steel for demolition purposes. I don't see how you could possibly get all of the columns to melt through at the same time."

People who think thermite was used to demolish Tower 7 have also claimed that the one section of steel from the building that was kept reveals that it was melted by some strange substance. The half inch (1.3cm) steel beam has been entirely dissolved in parts. "

"Professor Sisson determined that the steel was attacked by a liquid slag which contained iron, sulphur and oxygen.

However, rather than coming from thermite, the metallurgist Professor Sisson thinks the sulphur came from masses of gypsum wallboard that was pulverised and burnt in the fires. He says:

"I don't find it very mysterious at all, that if I have steel in this sort of a high temperature atmosphere that's rich in oxygen and sulphur this would be the kind of result I would expect." "

BBC NEWS | Programmes | Conspiracy Files | Q&A: The collapse of Tower 7

Here are the two experts credentials:
Mark Loizeaux
"Mark Loizeaux is a demolition expert, and his company, Controlled Demolition Inc. in Phoenix, Md., has taken down more than 7,000 structures around the world by imploding them with explosive charges."

Survival Guide: Mark Loizeaux demolition expert

Richard Sisson

"Richard D. Sisson Jr., George F. Fuller Professor of mechanical engineering at Worcester Polytechnic Institute (WPI) and director of WPI's Manufacturing Engineering and Materials Science and Engineering programs, has been named to the Academy of Engineering Excellence at Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University (Virginia Tech). Sisson received a B.S. in materials engineering from the Institute in 1969...After graduating from Virginia Tech, Sisson worked briefly in industry before earning a master's (1971) and a Ph.D. (1975) in metallurgical engineering from Purdue University. He then spent two years as a research metallurgist for E. I. DuPont at the Savannah River Laboratory in Aiken, S.C., where he developed plutonium dioxide that acted as a heat source for nuclear batteries. In 1976, he joined the WPI faculty as Morgan Distinguished Assistant Professor of Mechanical Engineering.

He returned to Virginia Tech in 1979 as assistant professor of materials engineering, conducting research in the Institute's environmental degradation of engineering materials laboratory. After two years, he headed north to take a position as staff engineer for Exxon Chemical Co. in Florham Park, N.J. A year later, deciding that he preferred the challenges and rewards of academia, he rejoined the WPI faculty, where he was named a full professor in 1986. In addition to directing the Manufacturing Engineering and Materials Science and Engineering programs, Sisson served as interim head of WPI's Mechanical Engineering Department from 1999 to 2000."
Metal Processing Institute - Richard Sisson Named to Virginia Tech Academy of Engineering Excellence

So there you go. You have a demolition experts and an engineering expert that disagrees with you. Your youtube clip could have came from anyone. Here is an expert that clearly disagrees with your opinion and you believe the youtube clip.

911 and the British Broadcasting Conspiracy - 1:20:41 - Jun 25, 2007
Official Confusion - bbc5.tv

911 and the British Broadcasting Conspiracy - new documentary by Adrian Connock and David Shayler about the BBC's selective and distorted 911...

911 and the British Broadcasting Conspiracy

911 and the British Broadcasting Conspiracy - 1:20:41 - Jun 25, 2007
Official Confusion - bbc5.tv

911 and the British Broadcasting Conspiracy - new documentary by Adrian Connock and David Shayler about the BBC's selective and distorted 911...

911 and the British Broadcasting Conspiracy

What does this have to do with anything? Even if the BBC is corrupt, then they still couldn't force those two experts I listed in my last post to say what they did. Again, you put your faith into silly clips that could have been made up by anyone instead of actual experts who have spent their lives researching and working in the fields of demolition and engineering. If you will not take their word then take the word of the following who agree with the people from the BBC article:

"Those machines documented the tremors of the falling towers, but captured no ground vibrations before the collapses from demolition charges or bombs, according to a separate report by Brent Blanchard, the director of field operations for Protec."
"...Mr. Blanchard of Protec said that if there had been any molten steel in the rubble, it would have permanently damaged any excavation equipment encountering it. ''As a fundamental point, if an excavator or grapple ever dug into a pile of molten steel heated to excess of 2000 degrees Fahrenheit, it would completely lose its ability to function,'' Mr. Blanchard wrote. ''At a minimum, the hydraulics would immediately fail and its moving parts would bond together or seize up.''"
U.S. Counters 9/11 Theories Of Conspiracy - New York Times

-Brent Blanchard
"Director of field operations at Protec Documentation Services...
Protec is one of the world’s most knowledgeable independent authorities on explosive demolition, have performed engineering studies, structure analysis, vibration/air events in more than 30 countries. These include the current world record-holders for documents the work of more than 20 explosives contractors who perform structure blasting as a primary source of revenue…"
http://www.implosionworld.com/Article-WTC STUDY 8-06 w clarif as of 9-8-06 .pdf

More from the times article:
"Moreover, a demolition project would have required the tower walls to be opened on dozens of floors, followed by the insertion of thousands of pounds of explosives, fuses and ignition mechanisms, all sneaked past the security stations, inside hundreds of feet of walls on all four faces of both buildings. Then the walls presumably would have been closed up.

All this would have had to take place without attracting the notice of any of the thousands of tenants and workers in either building; no witness has ever reported such activity. Then on the morning of Sept. 11, the demolition explosives would have had to withstand the impacts of the airplanes, since the collapse did not begin for 57 minutes in one tower, and 102 minutes in the other. "
U.S. Counters 9/11 Theories Of Conspiracy - New York Times

I still don't understand why lowly broadcast reporters would be told that WTC 7 was about to be blown up. I really don't understand the logic of that one.
most people with logic and reason could understand that a report that the WTC7 was about to fall, could get messed up to say it HAD fallen
especially on the exact day of it happening

thats because you dont understand or want to understand how the media is controlled by large corporations in the government.that they are told which kinds of storys to report.as i stated earlier,its a known fact that before the kennedy assasination took place,it was already being reported in the newspapers that he had already been assassinated and that oswald did it before he had even been assassinated yet or that oswald had even been officially charged with the crime yet.thats how I knew from the very get go,this was an inside job by the government cause i have researched the kennedy assassination for years and know how the media operates and why they never report real news.the similiarities in the two events are mind boggling.as i said before,the CIA has plants in forms of government.especially news outlets.Like i said before,that was documented and proved by congress when they did an investigation into their activities in the 70's.the CIA is no different now than they were then,they still operate the same way.also there was a book written by a former CIA director who even said so himself called THE CIA AND THE COLT IN THE INTELLIGENCE.YYOU GOING TO IGNOREWHAT a CIA director says.

Last edited:
thats because you dont understand or want to understand how the media is controlled by large corporations in the government.that they are told which kinds of storys to report.as i stated earlier,its a known fact that before the kennedy assasination took place,it was already being reported in the newspapers that he had already been assassinated and that oswald did it before he had even been assassinated yet or that oswald had even been officially charged with the crime yet.thats how I knew from the very get go,this was an inside job by the government cause i have researched the kennedy assassination for years and know how the media operates and why they never report real news.the similiarities in the two events are mind boggling.as i said before,the CIA has plants in forms of government.especially news outlets.Like i said before,that was documented and proved by congress when they did an investigation into their activities in the 70's.the CIA is no different now than they were then,they still operate the same way.also there was a book written by a former CIA director who even said so himself called THE CIA AND THE COLT IN THE INTELLIGENCE.YYOU GOING TO IGNOREWHAT a CIA director says.

First of all, I have invested in large media companies for years, and have had meetings with most of the top executives of the major media corporations, so I have a fairly good idea about how they operate.

But what you are saying makes no sense. Why must they be told to report on an event when they can just see it being broadcast with their eyes? Do you honestly believe that it would escape the newscasters attention that another building in the WTC was collapsing? Do you think every single member of the news media would just blithely sit there, blissfully unaware of what was happening around them without being told what was going on? It still makes no sense. Why tell them what was going to happen when you can just put them in front of a monitor and let them report what was happening as they see it?

First of all, I have invested in large media companies for years, and have had meetings with most of the top executives of the major media corporations, so I have a fairly good idea about how they operate.

But what you are saying makes no sense. Why must they be told to report on an event when they can just see it being broadcast with their eyes? Do you honestly believe that it would escape the newscasters attention that another building in the WTC was collapsing? Do you think every single member of the news media would just blithely sit there, blissfully unaware of what was happening around them without being told what was going on? It still makes no sense. Why tell them what was going to happen when you can just put them in front of a monitor and let them report what was happening as they see it?

i got an article i plan on posting that answers all that for you.

Looks like Griffins book has been debunked: http://www.911myths.com/drg_nist_review_2_1.pdf

Griffins book doesn't debunk popular mechanics, it shows it's differences to other papers.

As I have shown there are demolition experts that agree with the true story of 9/11.
Again, why would I take Griffin's word over Dr. Zdeněk P. Bažant when his book never passed the Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics in their engineering division and Bažant's has? Please inform me why?

Again, you are doing exactly what Toro said you would. You are taking the high road and insulting popular mechanics instead of proving what they say is incorrect.

Griffiths book has only been debunked in your fairy tale land.I already answered that question for you,not my fault if you have a poor memory.as i said before,griffith has challenged the government to debate him,they wont,Matter of fact he has a new book out just recently released called CHALLENGE TO THE MEDIA AND THE 9/11 COMMISSION challenging the commission and the media to go public with him and his experts.they wont do it cause they know they cant debunk him.no not taking the high road,not my fault you guys wont read his book and want to believe in fairy tales.

I have made this point on numerous occasions and it looks like I will never get a response. Again, why would I take Griffin's word over Dr. Zdeněk P. Bažant when his book never passed the Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics in their engineering division and Bažant's has? Here is his paper again:http://www.civil.northwestern.edu/people/bazant/PDFs/Papers/405.pdf That means 20+ engineering experts from around the globe read this and approved it. Both you and eots insulted this paper and I have been asking for you two to back it up and neither of you will do so. Also, Griffins book didn't debunk the popular mechanics article. It just simply pointed out the differences with the popular mechanics to other papers.

for the freaking hundreth time lik we have told you before,stop pretending that griffith is the only expert out there who believes it was an inaide job.for the hundreth time,read griffiths entire book-not just one page or so where he shows in the book that he ihas nterviewed these kinds of experts in the fields you have mentioned and look at his footnotes in the back where he shows where he got them from.

Griffiths book has only been debunked in your fairy tale land.I already answered that question for you,not my fault if you have a poor memory.as i said before,griffith has challenged the government to debate him,they wont,Matter of fact he has a new book out just recently released called CHALLENGE TO THE MEDIA AND THE 9/11 COMMISSION challenging the commission and the media to go public with him and his experts.they wont do it cause they know they cant debunk him.no not taking the high road,not my fault you guys wont read his book and want to believe in fairy tales.
griffith isnt even a scientist

:lol:
hes a theologian

So why is it that you would take these people's opinion over my experts? As I have PROVED,(from post number 260 in this thread) I have engineers professors from the top engineering schools in the world! Here is a list of the top 10 engineering schools in the world: World's Top 10 Engineering Schools 2008/2009 | SKORCAREER From the top five listed, I have used engineering professors at all five of them. Again, they all agree with me. Why would you take the word of anyone else over theirs? Who would know better on why the WTC buildings collapsed? Yet, you will take the word of an EX CIA agent at the time of the attacks and has NO engineering experience at all. Also, I have had trouble finding somewhere that McGovern actually says he believes 9/11 was an inside job. He thinks that the 9/11 investigation left open many questions and wants a new one. However, I cannot find where he says he believes it was done by our govt. I have been able to find that McGovern signed a petition that he believes Bush purposely allowed the attacks to happen. He didnt say that bush made it happen. When you met him, he could have been referring that people call him a conspiracy theorist because he believes that Bush let the attacks to occur, not perpetrating it.

of course not EVERYTHING Mcgovern says is going to make it to print.you didnt talk to him personally like I did.He spoke there at the meeting that he believes it was an inside job and got a standing ovation after his speech about it from over 200 people there at the event.this event I went to isnt going to be broadcast everywhere.No he told me he believes they perpetrated it.I already answered your question at LEAST twice before about in your first paragraph,,yet you STILL keep asking it.

Why explosives could not have been used:

"Since their inception in the late 1800s, blasting engineers have understood that building implosions work best when the forces of gravity are maximized. This is why blasters always concentrate their efforts on the lowest floors of a structure. While smaller supplemental charges can be placed on upper floors to facilitate breakage and maximize control as the structure collapses, every implosion ever performed has followed the basic model of obliterating structural supports on the bottom few floors first, "to get the structure moving.""

"...for explosives to be considered as a primary or supplemental catalyst, one
would have to accept that either, a) dozens of charges were placed on those exact impact floors in advance and survived the violent initial explosions and 1100+ degree Fahrenheit fires, or b) while the fires were burning, charges were installed undetected throughout the impact floors and wired together, ostensibly by people hiding in the buildings with boxes of explosives. There is no third choice that could adequately explain explosives causing failure at the exact impact points."

“The chemical properties of explosives and their reaction to heat render scenario A scientifically impossible and scenario B remarkably unlikely, as we know of explosive compound that could withstand such force and/or hear without detaching from the columns or simply burning off prior to detonation.

There are other problems with both scenarios: Given the consistent weight distribution around the outer perimeter of each structure, one would have needed access to a prohibitively large quantity of load-bearing I-beam columns to allow “cutter charges” to initiate failure. Those columns would have needed extensive preparations, also known as “pre-burning”, to allow the explosives to perform their function. And in order to prepare the columns you first had to be able to see the columns, which means at least partially removing the outer-perimeter interior walls of all blast floors, including furniture, plumbing, conduit lines, insulation, etc.

All of this would have been performed within 55 minutes between plane impact and collapse – working in an environment of unspeakable heat and destruction – or have been performed completely undetected, in advance, on multiple floors in both buildings while suffering no adverse effects from planes’ impact with these same areas.

This is impossible.”

-Brent Blanchard
"Director of field operations at Protec Documentation Services...
Protec is one of the world’s most knowledgeable independent authorities on explosive demolition, have performed engineering studies, structure analysis, vibration/air events in more than 30 countries. These include the current world record-holders for documents the work of more than 20 explosives contractors who perform structure blasting as a primary source of revenue…"
http://www.implosionworld.com/Article-WTC STUDY 8-06 w clarif as of 9-8-06 .pdf

Plus, how could they have placed all those explosives in there without them knowing?

"The demolition of the Washington DC Convention Center in 2004 involved preparations that went on for months. Massive crews were at work, placing explosives around ~500 columns and doing other preparation work. The crews and activity were highly noticeable to people in the area."
Wrecking Corp. Razes Washington Convention Center | Construction Equipment Guide Story
WTC Power Down

And this was on a project MUCH smaller than the WTC buildings!

well you have arrogantly and blantantly ignored those last posts of mine right before yours on this page that proves overwhemling it was an inside job,havent bothered to look at those videos I posted that prove it so I am now done with you.I will reply to your previous posts from this but after that I am done with you.I thought you were different from dive con and toro since you dont call people names like they do when losing a debate but as I said,its tiresome having to keep repeating myself when I have given you the answers many times before.its so obvious you havent looked at that those videos on the candawants the truth site cause if you did,you would see the evidence is overwhelming in those videos that bombs went off in the towers and was an inside job.I thought you were different than divecon since unlike him,you dont call people names when losing a debate and you were asking questions,i thought you has a sincere interest in learning but you dont,so dont expect anymore replies from me over quesitons of yours because its the same ones over and over again that I have already answered.Now I am going to post the stuff i have been wanting to post for a long time but cant cause you wont admit the obvious that it was an inside job and keep asking the same questions in half your posts that I have already answered many times before.

Last edited:
okay to talk more about the fake bin laden video.the governments 2007 photo that they say if him where he has the black beard is OBVIOUSLY fake.you can see the 2004 photo of him where he has the grey beard,that they are not the same people.its against muslims religion to dye their beard so that guy is obviously not him in that first video EOTS showed.Thats a good point BIG D but there is another video out there where we see in more detail of him writing where they say thats him but its clearly a fake cause it shows him in more detail,writing right handed when he its known that he is left handed and in that video,the guy acts and sounds nothing like the real bin laden they say.as for that last video,No his son doesnt say that exactly that the video is fake,but he clearly made it clear {in his own way} that he didnt think that video was his dad just cause they told him so.same thing.There is also a video out there that they say is him where he is wearing a ring and the muslims religion FORBIDS them to wear rings.

The fire was not enough to bring down 7. Silverstein (the guy that had the insurance on the building) said it was PULLED. He made BILLIONS. In order for it to free fall like it did it required explosives. In order to bring it down with such precision it requires weeks of planning. In order to place the explosives in the building it would require someone would have had to plan the implosion weeks in advance and had access to the building.

all you got to do to find the proof that Bin Laden SAID he didnt do it,is google in ummat pakistani newspaper sept 28th 2001 issue bin laden and you can see for yourself where he says he DIDN'T do it.in the interview as you can see he starts out to say-I have already said that I am not involved in the sept 11th attacks in the united states.As a muslim,I try my best to avoid telling a lie.I had no knowledge of these attacks,nor do I consider the killing of innocent women, children and other humans as an appreciable act.Islam strictly forbids causing harm to innocent women, children and other people.such a practice is forbidden even in the course of battle.It is the united states,which is perpetrating every maltreatment on women,children,and uncommon people.

In this interview,largely unreported in the united states,Bin Laden unsurprisingly blamed the attacks on Isreal,claiming "all that is going on in Palestine for the last 11 months is sufficient to call the wrath of god upon the united states and isreal and what had earlier been done to the people of Iraq,chechnya and Bosnia.Bin Laden then went on to state-"we are not hostile to the united states,we are against the [US GOVERNMENT] system which makes other nations slaves to the united states or forces them to mortgage their political and economic freedom.all of this went unreported by the united states fortunately,the European media DID report it.

ALSO Bin ladens mother,alia Ghanem,told a british newspaper "There are too many gaps and the statements are unlike him.Osama is too good a muslim and too good a person to say or do what the script of the video suggests.Ghanem who still lives in Saudi Arabia,said the tape was "doctored" some days later,his mothers claim was supported by Arabic language experts,who claimed that the pentagons translation of the tape was incorrect and taken out of context.also as well,2 independent translators and an expert on arabic culture reported their findings on the german state tv program-MONITOR.which was broadcast dec 20th 2001 over germanys DAS ERST,often compared to NBC or the BBC Dr Abdel Husseini stated-I have carefully examined the pentagons translation.this translation is very problomatic.at the most important places which have been presented as "PROOF" OF bIN LADENS guilt,it is not identical with the arabic.

Forum List

Back