Fox News Reports on Collapse of Building 7 Before It Happens

You know, this argument that everyone is tainted because they have contracts to defend / employment to consider is taken to extremes by the conspiracists. Perhaps we should ask, who the hell was Alex Jones before 9/11? How much money has he made from feeding all these conspiracy theories? How much money have guys made from writing books? Who the hell were the Loose Change guys, besides some unemployed drop-outs living in the woods before 9/11? Do they not have a vested financial in keeping this going? Perhaps all conspiracists who have made a dime off 9/11 should be disqualified as sources entirely.
troofers dont like truth

why did yours exclude this ..do you belive this man cant read your chart ??

Former California Seismic Safety Commissioner Endorses 9/11 Truth Movement

SAN FRANCISCO, CA July 16, 2007 -- San Francisco architect Richard Gage, AIA, founder of the group, 'Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth,' announced today the statement of support from J. Marx Ayres, former member of the California Seismic Safety Commission and former member of the National Institute of Sciences Building Safety Council.

J. Marx Ayres

“We are proud to have the support of Marx Ayres, a nationally recognized expert in building energy systems and earthquake damage to building nonstructural systems, in our search for the truth about the events of 9/11.”, said Mr. Gage. “He has signed our petition requesting a reinvestigation of those tragic events and he has now gone even further by providing his personal statement of support for a new investigation of 9/11.”

OpEdNews » Former California Seismic Safety Commissioner Endorses 9/11 Truth Movement

Former California Seismic Safety Commissioner Endorses 9/11 Truth Movement

SAN FRANCISCO, CA July 16, 2007 -- San Francisco architect Richard Gage, AIA, founder of the group, 'Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth,' announced today the statement of support from J. Marx Ayres, former member of the California Seismic Safety Commission and former member of the National Institute of Sciences Building Safety Council.

J. Marx Ayres

“We are proud to have the support of Marx Ayres, a nationally recognized expert in building energy systems and earthquake damage to building nonstructural systems, in our search for the truth about the events of 9/11.”, said Mr. Gage. “He has signed our petition requesting a reinvestigation of those tragic events and he has now gone even further by providing his personal statement of support for a new investigation of 9/11.”

OpEdNews » Former California Seismic Safety Commissioner Endorses 9/11 Truth Movement

He asked you to disprove his post, not to give opinion. On the popular mechanics site there are seismologist, engineers, geophysics, fire experts, and aviation experts.
http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/military_law/1227842.html?page=9

Last edited:

How do you know he has seen the seismic graphs produced by Lamont?

The individual who recorded the seismic waves at Lamont rebuts the link (which excluded a critical piece of data) that you provided and testified for the government.

You'll have to do better than that.

because if you have seen it and I have seen it....I am sure given his profession and bold statement he has fully informed himself

Well, since you and I have seen it, and since we do not see a sharp spike as claimed

911-seismograph-2.jpg

but instead is a wave pattern over a few dozen seconds as explained by both Popular Mechanics and Protec, and since the scientist at the referenced seismic lab concluded that it was not caused by an explosion, the onus is on the good professor in California to actively refute the evidence, which is either not shown or he has not done.

Last edited:
if your going to push the official conspiracy theory you should at least quote NIST...which has recanted much of what popular mechanics still attributes to them...

They are two different reports so they are not going to come to the exact same result. Even if they did change their story that doesnt mean it is incorrect. My point of the post was to show that there are seismologist, engineers, geophysics, fire experts, and aviation experts that disagree with you.

Exactly. They take the same chart that the professor at Lamont gave to the government as evidence and completely turn it around saying it supports their position. That's pretty sad.
thats what most troofers do
lie
thats why no one calls them truthers anymore, they have been caught lying so many times it doesnt fit to call them truthers

You are putting your faith in youtube clips that could have come from anywhere.

"The demolition contractor, Mark Loizeaux says the timing of when the explosions on the columns are set off is critical. He cannot see how thermite or any derivative of thermite could have been used to deliberately demolish Tower 7. "I've never seen anyone use a material, which melts steel for demolition purposes. I don't see how you could possibly get all of the columns to melt through at the same time." "

BBC NEWS | Programmes | Conspiracy Files | Q&A: The collapse of Tower 7

Info on Mark Loizeaux:

"Mark Loizeaux is a demolition expert, and his company, Controlled Demolition Inc. in Phoenix, Md., has taken down more than 7,000 structures around the world by imploding them with explosive charges."
Survival Guide: Mark Loizeaux demolition expert

You are putting your faith in youtube clips that could have come from anywhere.

"The demolition contractor, Mark Loizeaux says the timing of when the explosions on the columns are set off is critical. He cannot see how thermite or any derivative of thermite could have been used to deliberately demolish Tower 7. "I've never seen anyone use a material, which melts steel for demolition purposes. I don't see how you could possibly get all of the columns to melt through at the same time." "

BBC NEWS | Programmes | Conspiracy Files | Q&A: The collapse of Tower 7

Info on Mark Loizeaux:

"Mark Loizeaux is a demolition expert, and his company, Controlled Demolition Inc. in Phoenix, Md., has taken down more than 7,000 structures around the world by imploding them with explosive charges."
Survival Guide: Mark Loizeaux demolition expert

your putting yours in the BBC ? LOL...

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

I TRUST THESE PEOPLE .. and their unparalled expertise and service

From Popular Mechanics

Debunking the 9/11 Myths: Special Report - Popular Mechanics

Of course, the conspiracists resort to ad hominem attacks against Popular Mechanics. Its an old tactic - discredit your opponent and divert attention from the argument. I would too if I were them, given their good work rebutting the conspiracists. However, Popular Mechanics comes to the same conclusion as Protec, who are world-renowned experts in demolition.[/QUOTE]

Ah the old laughable popular mechanics source AGAIN you coincidence theorists always retreat to try and win an argument when your losing.the warren commission report of the kennedy assassination.this always goes ignored, but here goes again for the hundreth time- read david ray griffiths book DEBUNKING THE 9/11 DEBUNKING.an answer to popular mechanics and other defenders of the official conspiracy theory.He interviews demolition experts in that book that prove popular mechanics is a fairy tale.

Last edited:
your putting yours in the BBC ? LOL...

No. I would put my faith in the demolition expert they quoted and Dr. Bažant. The latter is of course the author of the paper I have asked you to refute countless times and flat out have not addressed it. http://www.civil.northwestern.edu/people/bazant/PDFs/Papers/405.pdf

OpEdNews » Former California Seismic Safety Commissioner Endorses 9/11 Truth Movement[/QUOTE]

"Those machines documented the tremors of the falling towers, but captured no ground vibrations before the collapses from demolition charges or bombs, according to a separate report by Brent Blanchard, the director of field operations for Protec."
"...Mr. Blanchard of Protec said that if there had been any molten steel in the rubble, it would have permanently damaged any excavation equipment encountering it. ''As a fundamental point, if an excavator or grapple ever dug into a pile of molten steel heated to excess of 2000 degrees Fahrenheit, it would completely lose its ability to function,'' Mr. Blanchard wrote. ''At a minimum, the hydraulics would immediately fail and its moving parts would bond together or seize up.''"
U.S. Counters 9/11 Theories Of Conspiracy - New York Times

-Brent Blanchard
"Director of field operations at Protec Documentation Services...
Protec is one of the world’s most knowledgeable independent authorities on explosive demolition, have performed engineering studies, structure analysis, vibration/air events in more than 30 countries. These include the current world record-holders for documents the work of more than 20 explosives contractors who perform structure blasting as a primary source of revenue…"
http://www.implosionworld.com/Article-WTC STUDY 8-06 w clarif as of 9-8-06 .pdf

More from the times article:
"Moreover, a demolition project would have required the tower walls to be opened on dozens of floors, followed by the insertion of thousands of pounds of explosives, fuses and ignition mechanisms, all sneaked past the security stations, inside hundreds of feet of walls on all four faces of both buildings. Then the walls presumably would have been closed up.

All this would have had to take place without attracting the notice of any of the thousands of tenants and workers in either building; no witness has ever reported such activity. Then on the morning of Sept. 11, the demolition explosives would have had to withstand the impacts of the airplanes, since the collapse did not begin for 57 minutes in one tower, and 102 minutes in the other. "
U.S. Counters 9/11 Theories Of Conspiracy - New York Times

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

I TRUST THESE PEOPLE .. and their unparalled expertise and service

That's interesting because some of these people do not believe that 9/11 is an inside job! Wesley Clark is on that page and he NEVER said that the govt was behind it. How many engineering professors do you have on that page? I have about 15 in post number 260 in that thread alone and I have many others. A number of these experts are professors the top engineering colleges in the world!

So why is it that you trust the people on the site and not the 2002 or 2003 Forensic engineer of the year? Wouldn't the individuals who win this know something about engineering? Why dont you trust Dr. Bažant's paper that has passed the Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics in their engineering division. That means 20+ engineering experts from around the globe read this and approved it. NOBODY from your site has had a paper about 9/11 passed from this society. Yet, you expect me to take the people from your website over Dr. Bažant.

Ah the old laughable popular mechanics source AGAIN you coincidence theorists always retreat to try and win an argument when your losing.the warren commission report of the kennedy assassination.this always goes ignored, but here goes again for the hundreth time- read david ray griffiths book DEBUNKING THE 9/11 DEBUNKING.an answer to popular mechanics and other defenders of the official conspiracy theory.He interviews demolition experts in that book that prove popular mechanics is a fairy tale.

Looks like Griffins book has been debunked: http://www.911myths.com/drg_nist_review_2_1.pdf

Griffins book doesn't debunk popular mechanics, it shows it's differences to other papers.

As I have shown there are demolition experts that agree with the true story of 9/11.
Again, why would I take Griffin's word over Dr. Zdeněk P. Bažant when his book never passed the Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics in their engineering division and Bažant's has? Please inform me why?

Again, you are doing exactly what Toro said you would. You are taking the high road and insulting popular mechanics instead of proving what they say is incorrect.

Last edited:
Looks like Griffins book has been debunked: http://www.911myths.com/drg_nist_review_2_1.pdf

Griffins book doesn't debunk popular mechanics, it shows it's differences to other papers.

As I have shown there are demolition experts that agree with the true story of 9/11.
Again, why would I take Griffin's word over Dr. Zdeněk P. Bažant when his book never passed the Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics in their engineering division and Bažant's has? Please inform me why?
OMG, this Griffin guy isn't even a scientist
hes a theologian

Dr. David Ray Griffin is an emeritus professor of theology and religious philosophy at

the Claremont Colleges in Southern California.

David L. Griscom, PhD – Research physicist, retired in 2001 from Naval Research Laboratory (NRL) in Washington, DC, after 33 years service. Fellow of the American Physical Society. Fulbright-García Robles Fellow at Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México in Mexico City (1997). Visiting professorships of research at the Universities of Paris and Saint-Etienne, France, and Tokyo Institute of Technology (2000 - 2003). Adjunct Professor of Materials Science and Engineering, University of Arizona (2004 - 2005). Winner of the 1993 N. F. Mott Award sponsored by the Journal of Non-Crystalline Solids, the 1995 Otto Schott Award offered by the Carl-Zeiss-Stiftung (Germany), a 1996 Outstanding Graduate School Alumnus Award at Brown University, and the 1997 Sigma Xi Pure Science Award at NRL. Principal author of 109 of his 185 published works, a body of work which is highly cited by his peers. Officially credited with largest number of papers (5) by any author on list of 100 most cited articles authored at NRL between 1973 and 1988.
Personal blog 1/5/07: "David Ray Griffin has web-published a splendid, highly footnoted account of The Destruction of the World Trade Center: Why the Official Account Cannot Be True: This scholarly work, rich in eyewitness accounts, includes 11 separate pieces of evidence that the World Trade Center towers 1, 2 [each 1300+ feet tall, 110 stories], and 7 were brought down by explosives. [Editor's note: WTC Building 7 was 610 feet tall, 47 stories. It would have been the tallest building in 33 states. Although it was not hit by an airplane, it completely collapsed into a pile of rubble in less than 7 seconds at 5:20 p.m. on 9/11, seven hours after the collapses of the Twin Towers. However, no mention of its collapse appears in the 9/11 Commission's "full and complete account of the circumstances surrounding the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks." Watch the collapse video here. And six years after 9/11, the Federal government has yet to publish its promised final report that explains the cause of its collapse.]

... I implore my fellow physicists and engineers who may have the time, expertise, and (ideally) supercomputer access to get to work on the physics of the World Trade Center collapses and publish their findings in refereed journals like, say, the Journal of Applied Physics.

The issue of knowing who was really behind the 9/11 attacks is of paramount importance to the future of our country, because the "official" assumption that it was the work of 19 Arab amateurs (1) does not match the available facts and (2) has led directly to the deplorable Patriot Act, the illegal Iraq war, NSA spying on ordinary Americans, repudiation of the Geneva Conventions, and the repeal of habeas corpus (a fundamental point of law that has been with us since the signing of the Magna Carta in 1215).

Surely these Orwellian consequences of public ignorance constitute more than sufficient motivation for any patriotic American physicist or engineer to join the search for 9/11 Truth!" http://impactglassman

Member: Scholars for 9/11 Truth and Justice Association Statement: "Scholars for 9/11 Truth and Justice is a non-partisan organization consisting of independent researchers and activists engaged in uncovering the true nature of the September 11, 2001 attacks."

Bio: David L Griscom PhD Physicist bio

Dwain Deets, MS Eng

Dwain Deets, MS Physics, MS Eng – Former Director, Aerospace Projects, NASA Dryden Flight Research Center. Before this appointment, he served as Director, Research Engineering Division at Dryden. Recipient of the NASA Exceptional Service Award and the Presidential Meritorious Rank Award in the Senior Executive Service (1988). Selected presenter of the Wright Brothers Lectureship in Aeronautics, a distinguished speaking engagement sponsored by the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA) (1986). Included in "Who's Who in Science and Engineering" 1993 - 2000. Former Chairman of the Aerospace Control and Guidance Systems Committee of the Society of Automotive Engineers. Former Member, AIAA Committee on Society and Aerospace Technology. 37 year NASA career.
Statement in support of Architects and Engineers petition:
"The many visual images (massive structural members being hurled horizontally, huge pyroclastic clouds, etc.) leave no doubt in my mind explosives were involved [in the destruction of the World Trade Center]." AE911Truth

Signatory: Petition requesting a reinvestigation of 9/11, signed by more than 500 Architects and Engineers:

"On Behalf of the People of the United States of America, the undersigned Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth and affiliates hereby petition for, and demand, a truly independent investigation with subpoena power in order to uncover the full truth surrounding the events of 9/11/01 - specifically the collapse of the World Trade Center Towers and Building 7. We believe that there is sufficient doubt about the official story and therefore that the 9/11 investigation must be re-opened and must include a full inquiry into the possible use of explosives that may have been the actual cause behind the destruction of the World Trade Center Towers and WTC Building 7." Sign the Petition

Editor's note: WTC Building 7 was 610 feet tall, 47 stories. It would have been the tallest building in 33 states. Although it was not hit by an airplane, it completely collapsed into a pile of rubble in less than 7 seconds at 5:20 p.m. on 9/11, seven hours after the collapses of the Twin Towers. However, no mention of its collapse appears in the 9/11 Commission's "full and complete account of the circumstances surrounding the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks." Watch the collapse video here. And six years after 9/11, the Federal government has yet to publish its promised final report that explains the cause of its collapse.

Bio: NASA - Dryden Flight Research Center

Forum List

Back