Fox News Reports on Collapse of Building 7 Before It Happens

yes I am glad you agree the bin laden story is a unproven conspiracy..theory and not a substantiated fact

Sure it is unproven. I cannot prove that he is behind it as you cannot prove that he is not. And again, if Bin Laden didn't have a hand in it, it still doesnt mean that Al Qaida wasn't behind it. To me the following is compelling evidence that Bin laden is behind it, but it is not proof:
"June 19 2001
A video is released by al-Qaida showing Osama bin Laden and his supporters training at their al-Farouq base in Afghanistan. Their leader, who is already the US's most wanted man for his role in the 1998 east Africa embassy bombings, is filmed kneeling down in flowing white robes and squeezing the trigger of an AK-47.

April 15 2002
Al-Jazeera shows excerpts from a forthcoming documentary made by a pro-al-Qaida production company featuring previously unseen footage of Bin Laden and al-Zawahiri sat by a stream.
The package also includes what appears to be a video message from Ahmed al-Haznawi, one of the Flight 93 hijackers in a segment called The Wills of the New York and Washington Battle Martyrs. The 22-year-old Saudi pledges to give his life to "martyrdom" and swears to send a "bloodied message" to Americans by attacking them in their "heartland".

June 23 2002
An audio cassette that purports to be from Abu Ghaith says that Bin Laden is alive and planning fresh attacks. He claims responsibility for the April truck bombing of Africa's oldest synagogue, on the Tunisian island of Djerba, in which 21 people, mostly German tourists, were killed.

September 9 2002
A voice attributed to Bin Laden praises the hijackers as "great men who deepened the roots of faith in the hearts of the faithful" on an al-Jazeera screened video showing the men in a Kandahar house preparing for the attack. Items on a table included an air chart of the US, and a flight instruction manual.
"As we talk about the conquests of Washington and New York," the voice says, "we talk about those men who changed the course of history and cleaned the records of the nation from the dirt of the treasonous rulers and their followers". There is nothing to indicate the recording was made after the attack on Afghanistan. "

The Guardian's Timeline of the tapes

Just out of curiosity, why do you think this?

Also out of curiosity, who do you think was responsible for the attacks? Was it only Bush? Was it the last few presidents?

It was an inside outside job. Bush Jr. may not have actually known when it was going to happen, but he is covering it up now. I know who did it. The crime has been solved.

I disagree that 9/11 was an inside job, yet I am willing to change my position if you can convince. Mainly, why should I agree with anyone over Dr. Bažant and his paper? (http://www.civil.northwestern.edu/people/bazant/PDFs/Papers/405.pdf) Do you know that this article passed the Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics in their engineering division? That means 20+ engineering experts from around the globe read this and approved it. David Ray Griffin's book didn't do this. None of the experts you have listed has had articles approved by this group. Only this one has passed. It flat out would not make sense to take anyone's word over his because of this reason.

I don't want to change your position. I have researched, argued, gone round and round with people on this for seven years. If you still don't know who did it you probably never will.

In this interview,largely unreported in the united states,Bin Laden unsurprisingly blamed the attacks on Isreal,claiming "all that is going on in Palestine for the last 11 months is sufficient to call the wrath of god upon the united states and isreal and what had earlier been done to the people of Iraq,chechnya and Bosnia.Bin Laden then went on to state-"we are not hostile to the united states,we are against the [US GOVERNMENT] system which makes other nations slaves to the united states or forces them to mortgage their political and economic freedom.all of this went unreported by the united states fortunately,the European media DID report it.

Nope.

Al-Qaeda's deputy leader, Ayman al-Zawahiri, has blamed Iran for spreading the theory that Israel was behind the 11 September 2001 attacks.

In an audio tape posted on the internet, Zawahiri insisted al-Qaeda had carried out the attacks on the US.

He accused Iran, and its Hezbollah allies, of trying to discredit Osama Bin Laden's network.

BBC NEWS | Middle East | Al-Qaeda accuses Iran of 9/11 lie

is This supposed to relevant ? or believable..can you really trust all- cia -duh

I'm still waiting for an explanation why lowly reporters would be told in advance that a building was about to be demolished when all that had to be done was just put them in front of a monitor and let them report what they see. It's the topic of this thread and 29 pages later, I see no explanation.

the questions I have is why did BBC deny it ever happened for 7 years ? and call it a urban legend and why has no one supplied a name of who exactly put it out on Reuters early and ask where he received the information...are these not reasonable question ??

the questions I have is why did BBC deny it ever happened for 7 years ? and call it a urban legend and why has no one supplied a name of who exactly put it out on Reuters early and ask where he received the information...are these not reasonable question ??

I would think that it would be because they wouldn't want the world to know of their blunder.

well Alex spoke of the incident years before it surfaced and the BBC denied it ..so who was the more reliable source ?...its not question who to believe
see, thats the difference between us
you would trust one and not the other
i trust neither

its not a matter of trust ..it is a mater of fact..the BBC reported on the collapse before it happened..then denied it until the tape surfaced
Occam's Razor
someone took a report that it was expected to colapse and changed it to it had colapsed
then it actually did what was expected
no conspiracy

Occam's Razor
someone took a report that it was expected to colapse and changed it to it had colapsed
then it actually did what was expected
no conspiracy

that is a assuption..and it does not explain the denial.. a proper investigation would want to determine who put it on the wire and from who they sourced the information..

that is a assuption..and it does not explain the denial.. a proper investigation would want to determine who put it on the wire and from who they sourced the information..
again, the correct story could have been put on the wire
and it got messed up

again a assumption,,no explanation as to the denial..no names or statements from those involved..not good enough
do you remember during Katrina, the super dome was called a killing zone and that people were being killed left and right

and the truth was that ONE person died from a heart attack and one other guy got stabbed

in situations where things are sketchy the media tends to run with what they have without making sure what they have is actually CORRECT
after time, when the facts come out, they make correction, but they tend to hide em cause it makes them look like idiots for being so wrong in the first place

btw eots, this is called using common sense and not seeing a conspiracy behind everything you find

Forum List

Back