Fox News Poll March 21-24, 2020: Biden 49, Trump 40%

I'm more concerned at how much effort MSM is applying in trying to convince the world that Trump would lose to Joe, than I am the so called results of this poll, whose methodology and sampling I didn't look at.

He had a chance if he ran in 2016, after four years of Trump success there is no way he wins in 2020 against Trump. The issue of China just became an even larger point of strength for Trump if he is wise enough to stay the course in his characterization of the threat they pose. While at the same time, MSM is purposely avoiding discussing China, even on the issue of the genesis of this virus. I wonder why.
Because China is now pointless. The virus is everywhere and no country has successfully locked it out by any means. Also there are few if any western reporters left in China so anything they would say is speculation. That does not seem to stop the garbage news you watch.

Some of the garbage news I have watched is Canadian newspapers. Even they are pointing out how aggressively the propaganda in China (and even Russia) is working to paint this virus as having been created by U.S military. So yes, China is VERY relevant, and will continue to be thanks to the worst Western leaders since the 1930s.

It's still going on today as they will reach out to Western citizens and politicians of influence:

For China and Russia, coronavirus hoaxes are another strain of disinformation warfare

Russia and China have launched what experts say are disinformation campaigns against the West, seeking to change the global narrative about where the coronavirus pandemic originated, and which countries are leading the fight against it.

The subplot to the stories Moscow and Beijing are selling is one of Western societies in decline, with authoritarian systems proving themselves superior to democratic ones in managing the crisis.

For China and Russia, coronavirus hoaxes are another strain of disinformation warfare
No one cares right now, maybe later. The world knows where this thing came from. Russia and China are authoritarian shitholes. If people in Russia and China believe something else that ends up putting their lives in danger, well that is just normal. In the west if someone decides to buy into misinformation and ends up infected because of it I have a difficult time feeling sorry for them.

The problem is, many in the West ARE falling for this disinformation. One of the sources of the spread of this conspiracy was a Montreal website. Also, does anyone believe the West will call out and punish the Communist government for their secrecy?

It appears that their pollsters have ascertained that if the 2020 Presidential Election were held "today," Joe Biden would win (the popular vote) handily, roughly 50-41, which translates to an electoral landslide.

Seriously?

Would ANYBODY vote FOR Joe Biden? Why?

Or is this a massive vote AGAINST Donald Trump?

Please...SOMEBODY out there who would actually vote FOR Joe Biden, please elucidate. How? Why?
It appears that their pollsters have ascertained that if the 2020 Presidential Election were held "today," Joe Biden would win (the popular vote) handily, roughly 50-41, which translates to an electoral landslide.

Seriously?

Please...SOMEBODY out there who would actually vote FOR Joe Biden, please elucidate. How? Why?
If this is truly a serious question, it's an indication that you spend virtually zero time exposing yourself to, and seriously analyzing, the opinions of others.

You're on the internet. The answers to your questions are not difficult to find.

This kind of thing worries me.

Seriously?

Well yes I'd vote for Biden because he's a big improvement over the disaster that sits in the chair now. But I thought that before the pandemic.
Any polls taken now are next to pointless. Big swings in numbers are going to be the norm until this settles down, people stop getting sick and dying, and then, they'll go looking for answers.
Trump is enjoying a bump in his job approval rating. That is to be expected when one stops ignoring a pandemic and displays something approaching re-assurance and action. People tend to
look favorably on you for that. He's been at this high water mark for about 5 days now.
RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Trump Job Approval

The election (just like in 2016) will come down to the votes of the independents in five or six key swing states. There are states you can put in the red column and states you can put in the blue column right now without even counting a vote. Then there are the purple and toss up states. Those will decide the election.
I'm more concerned at how much effort MSM is applying in trying to convince the world that Trump would lose to Joe, than I am the so called results of this poll, whose methodology and sampling I didn't look at.

He had a chance if he ran in 2016, after four years of Trump success there is no way he wins in 2020 against Trump. The issue of China just became an even larger point of strength for Trump if he is wise enough to stay the course in his characterization of the threat they pose. While at the same time, MSM is purposely avoiding discussing China, even on the issue of the genesis of this virus. I wonder why.

Don't get excited. From the sampling, it was polled at 49% Democrat. If anything, Democrats should be wondering how a poll with 49% Democratic participation, only garnered Biden 49%, lol.

And remember this, which I have explained multiple times----------> A national poll means absolutely zilch. And, because of the crazy rules of sampling, Democrats are always over sampled. (some kind of formula because they are the largest bloc, but only by 2 points or so) A more accurate national poll would look something like---------> 35 or 36% Democrat, 32 to 34% GOP, and the rest independent, or a close variation of that.

The reason that this mixture is never used is because of the rules of polling, they weight them for the electoral college, meaning they take into account Democrat dominance on the coasts, Massachusetts, etc. As a very astute poster pointed out------------->it is the SWING states that matter, unless someone is blowing the other out by 15 to 18 points. I know, it is crazy, lol. They tell you it is a national poll, but then weighit for the electoral, but never say that is why they over sample.

So the 1st thing that a regular person says is--------->omg, Trump is even in trouble in Florida, Texas, or whatever. A perfect way to think about this is like this-----------> reverse the over sampling to skew it for the GOP, and lets put Biden down 7 points. Does anyone here think that Joe would lose California, New York, or Mass?

And finally, let me close with this--------------> INTERNAL polling by the candidates is TOTALLY different than any of these polls that everyone comes on here with and parrots. All the bluster from politicians you hear on TV is all propaganda to energize their base from both sides. The Democrats have been very good at this as most of you are well aware of, as virtually every Leftist on here despises Trump, which means they have done a stellar job of propagandizing everything. The Democratic party has convinced these people that they are now victims, and Trump is the mechanism that is holding them down. I know, it sounds ridiculous, but that is their modus-aperendi. Trump is the 1st Republican President since Reagan who actually stands up for himself, which is exactly why the Left hated Reagan, and now they hate Trump even worse, lol.

Now for the independents! It is going to depend on this crisis, period I believe. Light at the end of the tunnel? Then you have 4 more years of Trump. It keeps getting worse through November? Then you will have the Democrat, and I doubt it will be Joe Biden!

But, that is for a different thread! Enjoy your Sunday and stay safe.

Seriously?

Seriously?

If this is truly a serious question, it's an indication that you spend virtually zero time exposing yourself to, and seriously analyzing, the opinions of others.

You're on the internet. The answers to your questions are not difficult to find.

This kind of thing worries me.

Seriously?

Well yes I'd vote for Biden because he's a big improvement over the disaster that sits in the chair now. But I thought that before the pandemic.
Any polls taken now are next to pointless. Big swings in numbers are going to be the norm until this settles down, people stop getting sick and dying, and then, they'll go looking for answers.
Trump is enjoying a bump in his job approval rating. That is to be expected when one stops ignoring a pandemic and displays something approaching re-assurance and action. People tend to
look favorably on you for that. He's been at this high water mark for about 5 days now.
RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Trump Job Approval

The election (just like in 2016) will come down to the votes of the independents in five or six key swing states. There are states you can put in the red column and states you can put in the blue column right now without even counting a vote. Then there are the purple and toss up states. Those will decide the election.

Don't get excited. From the sampling, it was polled at 49% Democrat. If anything, Democrats should be wondering how a poll with 49% Democratic participation, only garnered Biden 49%, lol.

And remember this, which I have explained multiple times----------> A national poll means absolutely zilch. And, because of the crazy rules of sampling, Democrats are always over sampled. (some kind of formula because they are the largest bloc, but only by 2 points or so) A more accurate national poll would look something like---------> 35 or 36% Democrat, 32 to 34% GOP, and the rest independent, or a close variation of that.

The reason that this mixture is never used is because of the rules of polling, they weight them for the electoral college, meaning they take into account Democrat dominance on the coasts, Massachusetts, etc. As a very astute poster pointed out------------->it is the SWING states that matter, unless someone is blowing the other out by 15 to 18 points. I know, it is crazy, lol. They tell you it is a national poll, but then weighit for the electoral, but never say that is why they over sample.

So the 1st thing that a regular person says is--------->omg, Trump is even in trouble in Florida, Texas, or whatever. A perfect way to think about this is like this-----------> reverse the over sampling to skew it for the GOP, and lets put Biden down 7 points. Does anyone here think that Joe would lose California, New York, or Mass?

And finally, let me close with this--------------> INTERNAL polling by the candidates is TOTALLY different than any of these polls that everyone comes on here with and parrots. All the bluster from politicians you hear on TV is all propaganda to energize their base from both sides. The Democrats have been very good at this as most of you are well aware of, as virtually every Leftist on here despises Trump, which means they have done a stellar job of propagandizing everything. The Democratic party has convinced these people that they are now victims, and Trump is the mechanism that is holding them down. I know, it sounds ridiculous, but that is their modus-aperendi. Trump is the 1st Republican President since Reagan who actually stands up for himself, which is exactly why the Left hated Reagan, and now they hate Trump even worse, lol.

Now for the independents! It is going to depend on this crisis, period I believe. Light at the end of the tunnel? Then you have 4 more years of Trump. It keeps getting worse through November? Then you will have the Democrat, and I doubt it will be Joe Biden!

But, that is for a different thread! Enjoy your Sunday and stay safe.

Yes, my first two lightbulbs that lit up are the sampling (which I didnt look into) and the fact it's a National poll.

Seriously?

Its just the usual lying lib poll meant to discourage trump supporters

Because China is now pointless. The virus is everywhere and no country has successfully locked it out by any means. Also there are few if any western reporters left in China so anything they would say is speculation. That does not seem to stop the garbage news you watch.

Some of the garbage news I have watched is Canadian newspapers. Even they are pointing out how aggressively the propaganda in China (and even Russia) is working to paint this virus as having been created by U.S military. So yes, China is VERY relevant, and will continue to be thanks to the worst Western leaders since the 1930s.

It's still going on today as they will reach out to Western citizens and politicians of influence:

Russia and China have launched what experts say are disinformation campaigns against the West, seeking to change the global narrative about where the coronavirus pandemic originated, and which countries are leading the fight against it.

The subplot to the stories Moscow and Beijing are selling is one of Western societies in decline, with authoritarian systems proving themselves superior to democratic ones in managing the crisis.

No one cares right now, maybe later. The world knows where this thing came from. Russia and China are authoritarian shitholes. If people in Russia and China believe something else that ends up putting their lives in danger, well that is just normal. In the west if someone decides to buy into misinformation and ends up infected because of it I have a difficult time feeling sorry for them.

The problem is, many in the West ARE falling for this disinformation. One of the sources of the spread of this conspiracy was a Montreal website. Also, does anyone believe the West will call out and punish the Communist government for their secrecy?
Plenty of time for that later, right now we have to take care of our people. It might be quite handy for some leaders to blame China for all sorts of nefarious things rather than admit they themselves did not take this serious until it was too late. I am not that concerned with the current politics surrounding the pandemic, the coming global backlash against those who mismanaged this crisis will not be confined to China. A lot of self-interested political careers will die from this virus.

Seriously?

People would vote for a glass of water over Donald Trump. With his total clusterfuck on the corona virus, this is the final nail in his coffin. Thousands of people will die needlessly, because Dumb Donald screwed this up so badly.

An Administration where the major departments are without qualified leaders, and those in charge are "acting", cannot do its job when required. Trump is on his 4th Chief of Staff. All of the top leadership at DHS is gone, and the DHS has it's third or fourth Director, and he's "acting". The chaos and turnover in the White House has left the nation with no qualified administrators or leaders in a time of crisis.

This is not "leadership" in any way shape or form. The USA is now at the mercy of this pandemic because the White House is full of unqualified people whose primary purpose for holding office is to line their own pockets, and pick the federal government clean.

Polls:

1585493725320.png

Reality:

1585493772532.png
1585493725320.png
1585493772532.png

Forum List

Back