Fox News Poll March 21-24, 2020: Biden 49, Trump 40%

Did you even bother to read the demographics???

49% of the respondents were DEMOCRATS!!!

So you basically proved that Biden will get the Democrat vote (34% of the voters)!!!View attachment 316174
Joe "Won't be the nominee " Biden
Bernie "getting his ass kicked" Sanders.

This OP is from the same guy-same guy, who inundated us with polls for months how Sanders was going to win the nomination, coasting to victory easily over Biden, and everyone else.

We see how his prognostications, reading of polls, and political tea leaves, works out for his accuracy.

The reading of the poll data almost screws his own theory! When you have a poll that is 49% participation by Democrats and you can't barely get the Democratic candidate for President over 49% in the poll, Houston, the Democrat has a problem, lol.

It appears that their pollsters have ascertained that if the 2020 Presidential Election were held "today," Joe Biden would win (the popular vote) handily, roughly 50-41, which translates to an electoral landslide.

Seriously?

Would ANYBODY vote FOR Joe Biden? Why?

Or is this a massive vote AGAINST Donald Trump?

Please...SOMEBODY out there who would actually vote FOR Joe Biden, please elucidate. How? Why?

Seriously?
Please...SOMEBODY out there who would actually vote FOR Joe Biden, please elucidate. How? Why?
If these truly are serious questions, they're a clear indication that you spend virtually zero time exposing yourself to, and seriously analyzing, the opinions of others.

You're on the internet. The answers to your questions are not difficult to find.

This kind of thing worries me.

Last edited:
It appears that their pollsters have ascertained that if the 2020 Presidential Election were held "today," Joe Biden would win (the popular vote) handily, roughly 50-41, which translates to an electoral landslide.

Seriously?

I wouldn't worry too much at this point...More important things out there to concern ourselves with.

He's a democrat, he knows how the government is supposed to work, he's not an insane megalomaniac, and most importantly he's not Trump. You like having a clueless puffed-up Mussolini lead our country but all those times he trashed someone and you cheered he lost votes. Can't go around being a dick all the time and expect to win reelection.

Seriously?

Well yes I'd vote for Biden because he's a big improvement over the disaster that sits in the chair now. But I thought that before the pandemic.
Any polls taken now are next to pointless. Big swings in numbers are going to be the norm until this settles down, people stop getting sick and dying, and then, they'll go looking for answers.
Trump is enjoying a bump in his job approval rating. That is to be expected when one stops ignoring a pandemic and displays something approaching re-assurance and action. People tend to
look favorably on you for that. He's been at this high water mark for about 5 days now.
RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Trump Job Approval

The election (just like in 2016) will come down to the votes of the independents in five or six key swing states. There are states you can put in the red column and states you can put in the blue column right now without even counting a vote. Then there are the purple and toss up states. Those will decide the election.

I'm more concerned at how much effort MSM is applying in trying to convince the world that Trump would lose to Joe, than I am the so called results of this poll, whose methodology and sampling I didn't look at.

He had a chance if he ran in 2016, after four years of Trump success there is no way he wins in 2020 against Trump. The issue of China just became an even larger point of strength for Trump if he is wise enough to stay the course in his characterization of the threat they pose. While at the same time, MSM is purposely avoiding discussing China, even on the issue of the genesis of this virus. I wonder why.

He's a democrat, he knows how the government is supposed to work, he's not an insane megalomaniac, and most importantly he's not Trump. You like having a clueless puffed-up Mussolini lead our country but all those times he trashed someone and you cheered he lost votes. Can't go around being a dick all the time and expect to win reelection.
Exactly

Care to expand on the idea that "he knows how the government is supposed to work"? Are you suggesting he hasn't been part of any controversies, potential conflicts of interest or, government abuses/activities when he was VP?

Do you really think they are calling the guy in the boardroom? How about the fellow out feeding cattle? Do you think they are going into Walmart or the drive through? They are calling the guy in moms basement that is playing on his PlayStation.

The thing that should worry all of us is the cult of dementia really will vote for Biden, someone that may think the nuclear codes are his friends phone number. They would gladly burn down the country and dance in the ashes if it meant no Trump. Not because of anything else then because they really are that upset.

Last edited:

Seriously?

Actually, the demographics posted for the poll show that 49% of the respondents were Democrats...

So, in reality, the poll shows that only the Democrats will vote for the idiot (meaning Biden would LOSE in a landslide)!!!

Care to expand on the idea that "he knows how the government is supposed to work"? Are you suggesting he hasn't been part of any controversies, potential conflicts of interest or, government abuses/activities when he was VP?

Only the "pulled out of thin air" conspiracy theories and constant throwing poo against the wall by the right wing media. I'm searching around for grand juries being formed, indictments being handed down..or hell, just any credible media outlet making an accusation against him that has a snowball's chance in hell of sticking. 8 years he served as VP. Remind me again how many people in the Obama administration were indicted or went to jail?

Oh yeah. Nobody.

Only the "pulled out of thin air" conspiracy theories and constant throwing poo against the wall by the right wing media. I'm searching around for grand juries being formed, indictments being handed down..or hell, just any credible media outlet making an accusation against him that has a snowball's chance in hell of sticking. 8 years he served as VP. Remind me again how many people in the Obama administration were indicted or went to jail?

Oh yeah. Nobody.

So that's the standard, how many people are indicted or went to prison?

How many working on wall street or big banks who were given a piece of the bailout in 2009 for their abuses of customers, shareholders and regulations went to prison? They destroyed the economy and not only didn't go to prison, they were rewarded.

I'm more concerned at how much effort MSM is applying in trying to convince the world that Trump would lose to Joe, than I am the so called results of this poll, whose methodology and sampling I didn't look at.

He had a chance if he ran in 2016, after four years of Trump success there is no way he wins in 2020 against Trump. The issue of China just became an even larger point of strength for Trump if he is wise enough to stay the course in his characterization of the threat they pose. While at the same time, MSM is purposely avoiding discussing China, even on the issue of the genesis of this virus. I wonder why.
Because China is now pointless. The virus is everywhere and no country has successfully locked it out by any means. Also there are few if any western reporters left in China so anything they would say is speculation. That does not seem to stop the garbage news you watch.

LOL, he knows how government is supposed to work? Sure, just ask Hunter....dumbass.

Because China is now pointless. The virus is everywhere and no country has successfully locked it out by any means. Also there are few if any western reporters left in China so anything they would say is speculation. That does not seem to stop the garbage news you watch.

Some of the garbage news I have watched is Canadian newspapers. Even they are pointing out how aggressively the propaganda in China (and even Russia) is working to paint this virus as having been created by U.S military. So yes, China is VERY relevant, and will continue to be thanks to the worst Western leaders since the 1930s.

So ask yourself, "why would China go from trying to paint this as a natural virus from wild bats to a biochemical creation of the U.S?" It's odd because China is under the gun for NOT alerting the world to the virus, there hasn't been a broad questioning of the source. So, that should make ones Spidey Senses tingle as to why they are trying to get ahead of this. They know Western intel is going to figure this puzzle out, even if they don't tell us.

Are there specific components of this virus that might lead it to be proven to have been manufactured?

It's still going on today as they will reach out to Western citizens and politicians of influence:

For China and Russia, coronavirus hoaxes are another strain of disinformation warfare

Russia and China have launched what experts say are disinformation campaigns against the West, seeking to change the global narrative about where the coronavirus pandemic originated, and which countries are leading the fight against it.

The subplot to the stories Moscow and Beijing are selling is one of Western societies in decline, with authoritarian systems proving themselves superior to democratic ones in managing the crisis.

For China and Russia, coronavirus hoaxes are another strain of disinformation warfare

Last edited:
Polls that include anyone in the blue states Hillary won are worthless, Trump doesn't need them to win in 2020. Go poll the Trump states that's a poll.

Some of the garbage news I have watched is Canadian newspapers. Even they are pointing out how aggressively the propaganda in China (and even Russia) is working to paint this virus as having been created by U.S military. So yes, China is VERY relevant, and will continue to be thanks to the worst Western leaders since the 1930s.

It's still going on today as they will reach out to Western citizens and politicians of influence:

Russia and China have launched what experts say are disinformation campaigns against the West, seeking to change the global narrative about where the coronavirus pandemic originated, and which countries are leading the fight against it.

The subplot to the stories Moscow and Beijing are selling is one of Western societies in decline, with authoritarian systems proving themselves superior to democratic ones in managing the crisis.

No one cares right now, maybe later. The world knows where this thing came from. Russia and China are authoritarian shitholes. If people in Russia and China believe something else that ends up putting their lives in danger, well that is just normal. In the west if someone decides to buy into misinformation and ends up infected because of it I have a difficult time feeling sorry for them.

Forum List

Back