Fox News Poll Finds 56% Doubt Trump's Mental Soundness To Be President

I was trying to be nice, but voters are really dumb.
These numbers are bonkers. More than half the country doubts the mental stability of both of the leading candidates. We're not talking favorability ratings here. Our country can't agree on a single fucking thing, but a clear majority thinks both Biden and Trump are unfit to hold office. Yet we're gonna vote for them anyway.

And 63% doubt Biden’s competence,

'cept donny has proven he's nuts.

dark brandon got an infrastructure pkg passed AND got it preserved AND made sure that SS, medicare & medicaid were left untouched, AND got the clusterfuck aka the MAGAts on the extreme right's insane play at the debt ceiling won't be revisited next year.

yet these two are our front runners, that says more about Democrats and Republicans.

it sure does.

And 63% doubt Biden’s competence, yet these two are our front runners, that says more about Democrats and Republicans.

1685652870505.jpeg

:auiqs.jpg:

:113:

A Fox News poll found that 56% of Americans do not believe former President Donald Trump has the "mental soundness" to be president.

A survey conducted by the conservative outlet gave Trump a 33-point lead over Gov. Ron DeSantis (R-FL).

The survey also compared President Joe Biden's character to Trump.

Biden had a 9-point advantage over Trump regarding honesty and an 8-point lead for empathy. 11% fewer people also believe that Biden is corrupt.

Fox News poll huh? Hmm...
Hey, skrewed:

What are those poll numbers showing about the people’s belief that Brandon is mentally fit to serve?

:abgg2q.jpg:

A Fox News poll found that 56% of Americans do not believe former President Donald Trump has the "mental soundness" to be president.

A survey conducted by the conservative outlet gave Trump a 33-point lead over Gov. Ron DeSantis (R-FL).

Biden had a 9-point advantage over Trump regarding honesty and an 8-point lead for empathy. 11% fewer people also believe that Biden is corrupt.

How many think Biden is not mentally fit to be president?

I don't care if you think one is worse than the other, they are both terrible and the fact you’d vote for either of them makes you unsound to vote.

uh-huh. that's what i thought about W & gore in 2000, then voted for nader.

look how it turned out.

uh-huh. that's what i thought about W & gore in 2000, then voted for nader.

look how it turned out.
It turned out the way it did because most Americans are conditioned to vote either D or R, really stupid thinking but you seem to like it.

It turned out the way it did because most Americans are conditioned to vote either D or R, really stupid thinking but you seem to like it.

i live in reality & the reality is we are at a very crucial point in this great experiment. no time for wishful thinking & wants...

lol ...you seem to like absolutes without reality.

I too am worried about trump's cognitive decline . and i'm a conservative

Ohh memes, that means you are serious, the fact remains is most Americans think the two front runners for the highest position in our government are incompetent and you still are considering voting for one of them, that is just really stupid thinking.

one is a treasonous rat fucking, federally indicted, traitor.

& one is not.

it really is that simple.

so simple even y-o-u should understand.

or not. :heehee:

one is a treasonous rat fucking, federally indicted, traitor.

& one is not.

it really is that simple.

so simple even y-o-u should understand.

or not. :heehee:
Again, the facts show they are both incompetent the fact you can’t accept that your guy is incompetent shows how low you set the bar.

Again, the facts show they are both incompetent the fact you can’t accept that your guy is incompetent shows how low you set the bar.
Playtime can’t admit to her candidate being flawed, just the “other guy”. Nothing but a partisan lemming. People we need to start thinking on our own, not just blindly following their party.

Forum List

Back