Fox News Poll Finds 56% Doubt Trump's Mental Soundness To Be President

So you wouldn't vote against the Nazis ...
uh... huh. Vote "against"? Unfortunately, our system doesn't allow that.

Regardless, I wonder, do you have any standards? I mean, how far down would you go in with this logic? Would you vote for Stalin because he wasn't Hitler? Is there any minimum standard, below which you'd say "no thanks", regardless of who they were supposedly running "against?

Your point is fine, but it doesn't address my argument at all.

Did Trump do any Republican debates in 2020? I don't remember that. Did you have a cow?
did the rnc announce debates were canceled before he announced he was running?

uh... huh. Vote against? Unfortunately, our system doesn't allow that.

Regardless, I wonder, do you have any standards? I mean, how far down would you go in with this logic? Would you vote for Stalin because he wasn't Hitler? Is there any minimum standard, below which you'd say "no thanks", regardless of who they were supposedly running "against?

I said I didn't vote for the Republicans for 25 years because of the lesser of two evils, and you responded "do you have any standards?"

I can't take you seriously there. No idea why Stalin is better than Hitler. You lost me

I said I didn't vote for the Republicans for 25 years because of the lesser of two evils, and you responded "do you have any standards?"

I can't take you seriously there. No idea why Stalin is better than Hitler. You lost me
I'm not surprised.

I'm not surprised.

You're not surprised you're going to live in a crime ridden broke country the rest of your life because you only wanted to vote for ideological purity and weren't changing your standards merely for your children and grandchildren to be able to go to the store without requesting the clerk give them food out of a bulletproof glass casing?

No one until the Democrat party has supported open borders AND nanny State spending at the same time. But the only alternative you will consider supporting is ideological purity. Got it

You're not surprised you're going to live in a crime ridden broke country the rest of your life because you only wanted to vote for ideological purity and weren't changing your standards merely for your children and grandchildren to be able to go to the store without requesting the clerk give them food out of a bulletproof glass casing?

No one until the Democrat party has supported open borders AND nanny State spending at the same time. But the only alternative you will consider supporting is ideological purity. Got it
Nah. I was saying I'm not surprised my post "lost you". You don't seem very bright.

OK. I take you at your word, though I don't see the point. Trump wasn't going to have serious opposition and neither is Biden. Tom-ay-to, tom-ah-to
of course xiden was …the vast majority in his own party don’t want him

Fox News Poll Finds 56% Doubt Trump's Mental Soundness To Be President​

donald-trump.gif

yep.

It sounds more like a Murdock family opinion piece. The Murdocks are neocon assholes.
I find it amusing to see how the Left likes to post up stories about Fox as though it speaks for or reflects conservative/Republican ideals. THAT Fox died a few years back and now they're barely MSM-lite.

Trump is a megalomaniac with no impulse control.

Biden is a senile pedophile who shits his pants.

Ain't America great, folks?!

Forum List

Back