Fox News Poll Finds 56% Doubt Trump's Mental Soundness To Be President

well we will have that chance in the primary, where there will be debates among the folks running for the nomination.
I suppose that presents the narrowest hope that they'll nominate someone worth voting for. What do you think the odds are?

A Fox News poll found that 56% of Americans do not believe former President Donald Trump has the "mental soundness" to be president.

A survey conducted by the conservative outlet gave Trump a 33-point lead over Gov. Ron DeSantis (R-FL).

The survey also compared President Joe Biden's character to Trump.

Biden had a 9-point advantage over Trump regarding honesty and an 8-point lead for empathy. 11% fewer people also believe that Biden is corrupt.

Fox News poll huh? Hmm...
Who would vote for this senile old bastard?
20230529_182636.jpg

Better then Zero, which is what the Demafascist have to offer.
Sorry. Ever-so-slightly-better than the Democrats isn't enough. Not for my vote. This lesser-of-two-evils nonsense is a loser's game.

Sorry. Ever-so-slightly-better than the Democrats isn't enough. Not for my vote. This lesser-of-two-evils nonsense is a loser's game.
I don't think free and open elections are something often consider "slightly better" - historically it's what seperated us from tyrantical regimes....not so much with the demafascist it appears these days

I don't think free and open elections are something often consider "slightly better" - historically it's what seperated us from tyrantical regimes....not so much with the demafascist it appears these days
Not sure want you're talking about. But it sounds like you're making lame excuses for the three two party shit show. Not buyin'.

i’m talking about how the rnc has debates and how the demafasict refuse to have them

Say it was just Trump with say Asa and Christie. Would you believe Trump should debate them? I normally agree with what you're saying here, but I recognize Biden debating two nobodies would be punching down

A Fox News poll found that 56% of Americans do not believe former President Donald Trump has the "mental soundness" to be president.

A survey conducted by the conservative outlet gave Trump a 33-point lead over Gov. Ron DeSantis (R-FL).

The survey also compared President Joe Biden's character to Trump.

Biden had a 9-point advantage over Trump regarding honesty and an 8-point lead for empathy. 11% fewer people also believe that Biden is corrupt.

Fox News poll huh? Hmm...
So Trump is polling better than Biden in that area. You would think Americans would want better.

Say it was just Trump with say Asa and Christie. Would you believe Trump should debate them? I normally agree with what you're saying here, but I recognize Biden debating two nobodies would be punching down
I don’t think a Kennedy is a nobody

I don’t think a Kennedy is a nobody

You just listed everything 98% of the country knows about him. I don't agree that "he's a Kennedy" means he's not a nobody. It takes more than that. You're free to disagree, but that's still my view

You just listed everything 98% of the country knows about him. I don't agree that "he's a Kennedy" means he's not a nobody. It takes more than that. You're free to disagree, but that's still my view
that’s why a debate is important so they can get to know him more

that’s why a debate is important so they can get to know him more

Your point is fine, but it doesn't address my argument at all.

Did Trump do any Republican debates in 2020? I don't remember that. Did you have a cow?

So you wouldn't vote against the Nazis unless it was for a party you like because lesser of two evils is nonsense? We don't have borders, that is unprecedented in human history. Even the communists didn't do that. Our streets are full of crime and they are prosecuting crime victims not criminals. Spending is out of control, debt is at 1.3 times GDP. The DOJ and FBI can't even pretend to support half the country, they are just arms of the DNC.

I stopped voting for the parties in 1990 and didn't vote for them for a quarter century, but I didn't stop paying attention like you did. The Republicans are utterly useless, but the Democrats are fucking insane

Your point is fine, but it doesn't address my argument at all.

Did Trump do any Republican debates in 2020? I don't remember that. Did you have a cow?
did the rnc announce debates were canceled before he announced he was running? did 73 percent of republican voters not want him to run like dems with xiden?

Forum List

Back