Fox News Poll Finds 56% Doubt Trump's Mental Soundness To Be President

Can you imagine what an idiot you have to be to think that Joe Potatohead was mentally sound to be President?

false.

they are false equations.

false.

lol ... i am not a (D).
Sure you’re not, you voted for Biden, Clinton and Obama, but you aren’t a Democrat. Most Americans Independents and Republicans feel Biden is incompetent but still most Democrats feel he is fine, but you think he is competent and will gladly vote for him again. It is all partisan politics and this country needs to wake up and hold these two parties responsible but it won’t be you. Because you are a partisan nut job, you believe a guy who if he goes off script starts mumbling and spouting nonsense about ice cream is sane.

No false equivalency you are just a dishonest troll.

Sure you’re not, you voted for Biden, Clinton and Obama,

yep. because of the alternatives.

but you aren’t a Democrat.

fact.

Most Americans Independents and Republicans feel Biden is incompetent

is he old?

yep.

is he a mush mouth most likely as a stutterer legacy.

but shirley not anywhere near the alternative's orbit of cray cray.

but still most Democrats feel he is fine, but you think he is competent and will gladly vote for him again.

it's gonna take another cycle or two of the current crop of nutters in the ' GOP ' for me to change my mind. i have voted for plenty of (R)s... a few green party candidates

It is all partisan politics

i never said differently.

and this country needs to wake up and hold these two parties responsible

okey dokey.

but it won’t be you.

or you.

Because you are a partisan nut job, you believe a guy who if he goes off script starts mumbling and spouting nonsense about ice cream is sane.

blah blah blah.gif

No false equivalency you are just a dishonest troll.

you got all that outa yer system?

yep. because of the alternatives.

fact.

is he old?

yep.

is he a mush mouth most likely as a stutterer legacy.

but shirley not anywhere near the alternative's orbit of cray cray.

it's gonna take another cycle or two of the current crop of nutters in the ' GOP ' for me to change my mind. i have voted for plenty of (R)s... a few green party candidates

i never said differently.

okey dokey.

or you.

View attachment 793651

you got all that outa yer system?
Thanks for proving you are an clueless idiot, good luck with electing Biden, you partisans are all in a rut, you keep electing garbage on both sides of the aisle.

Apart from the dopey American Democrats, 100% of the planet knows that Biden has no mental soundness, let alone to be president.

What an embarrassment moment in history America is going through. Just goes to show, witnessing Biden, even a chimpanzee can run America.

last i heard, donny is no longer prez - & i am A-OK with that. :113:
I am good with Don not being President as I have indicated in all the posts, I would be happy with a lot better candidates, we need younger, smarter and better candidates. You however seem to like dumb and dumber. :itsok: You got your wish.

I am good with Don not being President as I have indicated in all the posts, I would be happy with a lot better candidates, we need younger, smarter and better candidates. You however seem to like dumb and dumber. :itsok: You got your wish.

what i like at the moment is not risking donny being POTUS ever ... again.

purity comes with a cost that 'merica can't afford.

but you do you. :heehee:

A Fox News poll found that 56% of Americans do not believe former President Donald Trump has the "mental soundness" to be president.

A survey conducted by the conservative outlet gave Trump a 33-point lead over Gov. Ron DeSantis (R-FL).

The survey also compared President Joe Biden's character to Trump.

Biden had a 9-point advantage over Trump regarding honesty and an 8-point lead for empathy. 11% fewer people also believe that Biden is corrupt.

Fox News poll huh? Hmm...
Trump’s cognitive faculties are declining. I agree with Americans.

Both Trump and Biden are needing not to run and let Americans have younger and better choices, neither one has the ability to run the country.
Yep. I can't ignore that. I don't know how everyone else can. Someone needs to pull the emergency brake. Shit's fucked up.

Yep. I can't ignore that. I don't know how everyone else can. Someone needs to pull the emergency brake. Shit's fucked up.
I am amazed at how stupid these partisan morons are, they are willing to sacrifice the country so there side will win, party over country is a bad way to vote.

I am amazed at how stupid these partisan morons are, they are willing to sacrifice the country so there side will win, party over country is a bad way to vote.
I keep hoping that finally, this time, things are bad enough that voters will "just say no", that they'll refuse to fall for the fear mongering, that they'll vote for decent leaders, despite the droning insistence that voting 'duopoly' is the only way.

But I've been hoping that for forty years. And things just get worse and worse. Maybe there is no bottom.

Forum List

Back