How about the losers who...

Allowed the worst terrorist attack in history
Started two wars
Cut taxes to pay for two concurrent wars
Botched the execution of both wars
Botched Katrina Relief
Threw the economy into the worst recession in 70 years
Engaged in torture

Fox News never saw the need to vote out THOSE incumbents?

Check your history, most of that happened on the Democrats watch. Learn to post quotes.

You simply can't be THAT ignorant of recent history.

Allowed the worst terrorist attack in history - 2001 (All levers of power in GOP hands)
Started two wars - 2001 and 2003 (All levers of power in GOP hands)
Cut taxes to pay for two concurrent wars - 2001 (All levers of power in GOP hands)
Botched the execution of both wars - 2001-2007 (All levers of power in GOP hands)
Botched Katrina Relief - 2005 (All levers of power in GOP hands)
Engaged in torture - 2003 - 2008 - (All levers of power in GOP hands except for 2007-2008 when Dems took control of congress)

Now, explain to all of us history illiterates how most of this was on the Dems watch?

saveliberty said:
Check your history, most of that happened on the Democrats watch. Learn to post quotes.

Allowed the worst terrorist attack in history - 2001 (All levers of power in GOP hands)
Cut taxes to pay for two concurrent wars - 2001 (All levers of power in GOP hands)
Botched the execution of both wars - 2001-2007 (All levers of power in GOP hands)
Engaged in torture - 2003 - 2008 - (All levers of power in GOP hands except for 2007-2008 when Dems took control of congress)

Now, explain to all of us history illiterates how most of this was on the Dems watch?

Regardless of who was in power, FoxNews never ran any storys advocating that we "vote out all incumbents" when these disasters of policy occured.

Now, Fox News considers Healthcare to be a disaster worthy of voting all incumbents out and constantly has guests who advocate it

saveliberty said:

It must be true...he heard it on FOX.

saveliberty said:

All that is bullshit, pure bullshit. As its meant to be, you fell hook, line and sinker.

Like father like son, the apple does not fall far from the tree.

You fell for what they want you to believe, you got distracted. Its the plan dumb ass.

While you are focused on the points you make Bush Jr. paid off the banks that knowingly took bad loans, they were promised Jr. would bail them out.

Dont remember the savings and loans. Same thing happened under Senior Bush, why aint any of you pointing this out, are you all idiots, you concentrate on the war while they sneak all the money into their pockets.

Internet Archive: Free Download: Alternative Views #483,484-THE MAFIA, THE CIA AND GEORGE BUSH (PARTS I&II)

Former reporter for the "Houston Chronicle," Pete Brewton tells of one of the
most momentous stories of the past 50 years and how it has been suppressed by
the establishment media and the Congress. Pete's book "The Mafia, CIA and
George Bush," shows the incredible complexity of the relationships in the
operation of the destruction of hundreds of Savings and Loans at the hands of
the CIA and the Mafia, stealing many billions of dollars in the process, and
leaving the taxpayers to bailout the banks. Big names at the state and
national levels of power are involved, including Lloyd Bentsen, the Bush
family, and power brokers in Houston. People such as Kenneth Keating and Don
Dixon, who are mentioned prominently in the press in connection with the S &
L debacle, were merely front men or "cutouts" for the main movers. Keating
and his ilk only took millions; the CIA and the Mafia looted billions.4

saveliberty said:

Who said anything about Dems or Repubs??

We are talking about Propaganda Fox News

They never advocated voting out all incumbents because that would mean the Republicans would have been voted out in higher numbers than the Dems

Guess what.....AMERICA blamed the Republicans and voted them out anyway

FOx News started two wars and what? Now I know you're off meds today.

They never advocated voting out all incumbents because that would mean the Republicans would have been voted out in higher numbers than the Dems

they did cheerlead the country towards war. And did not question any of the Bush admin war rhetoric, just repeated it as fact.
So yes they did their part.

Look up Yellow Journalism

Frank Luther Mott (1941) defines yellow journalism:

scare headlines in huge print, often of minor news
lavish use of pictures, or imaginary drawings
use of faked interviews, misleading headlines, pseudo-science, and a parade of false learning from so-called experts
dramatic sympathy with the "underdog" against the system.

Last edited:

use of faked interviews, misleading headlines, pseudo-science, and a parade of false learning from so-called experts

Sticking to the Fox News started two wars huh? I think you'd be better off with it is Bush's fault, but its is entirely up to you.

Sticking to the Fox News started two wars huh? I think you'd be better off with it is Bush's fault, but its is entirely up to you.

Point to the post where I said Fox News started two wars

I did say that Fox News never advocated voting out incumbents who started to wars. News networks do not have the Constitutional authority to declare wars. However, Fox News acts as though they do

I am surprised that the conservatives still haven't figured out the polling phenomenon where Americans always "hate congress" yet continue to vote for their incumbents.

I did say that Fox News never advocated voting out incumbents who started to wars. News networks do not have the Constitutional authority to declare wars. However, Fox News acts as though they do

Implied in post #48. You ruled out Dems and Reps, then mentioned Fox News. Hiding stupid would be your best defense, but feel free to blather on.

]

Implied in post #48. You ruled out Dems and Reps, then mentioned Fox News. Hiding stupid would be your best defense, but feel free to blather on.

Where in post 48 do I say anywhere that Fox News started the war?

Once again...YOU LIE
This post says that FoxNews did not advocate voting out either Dems or Repubs who were involved in the noted bad decisions

No, people are really angry. I do not see that happening. At least I hope they do not fall asleep

Wait and see most will re-elect their incumbent.

If they do, I will move to Turkey , or Uzbekistan :booze:

They will... I hate to say this but you may as well start packing.

And I don't think the Dems have screwed us enough yet to convince enough of America to elect a Congress that can counteract the damage that this President can do.

Immie

]

Where in post 48 do I say anywhere that Fox News started the war?

Once again...YOU LIE
This post says that FoxNews did not advocate voting out either Dems or Repubs who were involved in the noted bad decisions

Nice edit job leaving out the attached quotes in #48. Sack of crap.

It's pretty obvious that Congress and the President himself doesn't care at all what the majority of the American population wants. We might be fucked right now but they shall get theirs in the next couple of election cycles.

*And this is what THEY Fail to understand8...they think they have enough of the populace *DUMBED DOWN* Enough they think they can get away with it...and of course/ When enough *OUTRAGE* is expressed via tea parties...and CODE RED RALLIES (happening tomorrow in the District Of Criminals)...?

They'll tag it as a few 'Astroturfers'...Nazis...or any other uninformed INSULT they can hurl at us...while they FAIL to see that the PEOPLE are squarely against them.

Thier arrogance preceeds them, as do alot of the member of this board. They REVEL in their own arrogance and stupidity.

Well the thing is, they will now get the msm churning out propaganda and once again, the masses will be back in their coma.

saveliberty said:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/2045439-post10.html

beowolfe

Coffee party? What historical event is that based on, a Starbucks grand opening?

I would think none. Progressives don't normally look back, they look forward. Unlike so-called conservatives, who constantly look back for answers, even though there are no answers in our past.

Fox News Poll: 68% Say Vote Out All Incumbents <FOX NEWS

Of course We'll hear from the usual suspects..."It's FOX NEWS"...

Well? Other National Polls seem to reflect it as well as Obama SINKS, Congress Continues to SINK?

I think it's rather credible. And think also that the numbers will increase as we are treated to round TWO of immigration, and the ever popular Cap N' Tax that has been shown to be a gigantic FRAUD.

The people are PISSED that their Liberties are being traded away for *BACKROOM DEALS*...that they are being BOUGHT AND SOLD by our politicians as a commodity...

*Lest they understand that THIS 'COMMIDITY' Talks back and despises the creeps that have infested the 'DISTRICT OF CRIMINALS'...And mean to turn the Constitution on it's ear...purposefully for thier own power ONLY...

What say you?

~T

That means 32 % of the people are insane.

Fox News Poll: 68% Say Vote Out All Incumbents <FOX NEWS

Of course We'll hear from the usual suspects..."It's FOX NEWS"...

Well? Other National Polls seem to reflect it as well as Obama SINKS, Congress Continues to SINK?

I think it's rather credible. And think also that the numbers will increase as we are treated to round TWO of immigration, and the ever popular Cap N' Tax that has been shown to be a gigantic FRAUD.

The people are PISSED that their Liberties are being traded away for *BACKROOM DEALS*...that they are being BOUGHT AND SOLD by our politicians as a commodity...

*Lest they understand that THIS 'COMMIDITY' Talks back and despises the creeps that have infested the 'DISTRICT OF CRIMINALS'...And mean to turn the Constitution on it's ear...purposefully for thier own power ONLY...

What say you?

~T

That means 32 % of the people are insane.

Isn't that about the same number as are registered republicans?

Forum List

Back