FOX NEWS POLL: 68% Say Vote Out All Incumbents

The problem will polls like these is that the American people refuse to recognize that they voted the incumbents in. It's not like some omnicompetent body appointed each member of Congress individually. Whatever wrongdoing the Congress does is ultimately the fault of the people who voted them in. Here are the possibilities:

1) Grow a spine and step out of the party line. Those who believe a third party or independent vote is a "wasted" vote are the most dangerous people in America.
2) Support the National Initiative and take matters into your own hands. If you think Congress is doing poorly, let's see how well you work the country. Otherwise, shut up.

If this healthcare monster passes, each and everyone of them can look for new jobs. I assure you real people are angry as I have ever seen, political leanings are not a factor

If the health care bill passes people will forget about it by November. We live in a 24-hour news cycle. That's why republican "activists" have had to work so hard to drum up the "opposition" to the bill again over the past two weeks.

Oh... and I'm against the bill, vehemently.

What they are really saying is for others to vote out their encumbents. Most will still vote for their encumbent.

No, people are really angry. I do not see that happening. At least I hope they do not fall asleep

Wait and see most will re-elect their incumbent.

Yeah I'm voting against mine. But only because I don't like them. I live in Steny Hoyer's district and he's a complete idiot that has no actual principles and just goes with the flow with shit, and I can't stand that. I'm voting for Collins Bailey the republican even though I'm a registered dem. He's a real Ron Paul kinda guy. Against the drug war, against interventionism, against the bailouts, against corporate welfare, pro-choice, believes marriage is a state issue, lower taxes, all that good shit. My kinda guy.

Not sure who I'm voting for governor. Maryland's last two governor's suck and the current governor (the democrat) is running against the former governor (the republican) so it's two freaking incumbents with horrible records running against each other, I'm like wtf? I'm pretty sure I'm voting libertarian this year for governor unless the republicans can come up with somebody new that's willing to stand for something.

Well, I voted for my Democrat congressman once. about 6 years ago. Never again. And I have one Senator who is retiring. I won't be voting for any incumbents.

What they are really saying is for others to vote out their encumbents. Most will still vote for their encumbent.

I agree 100 percent.

The survey of little consequence. Your average districts mentality is going to be that their representative should stay in his/her position of power because the problems are all the other representatives. The "my guy is good but the rest of you motherfuckers better vote out your congressmen because they are crap" mentality.

If this healthcare monster passes, each and everyone of them can look for new jobs. I assure you real people are angry as I have ever seen, political leanings are not a factor

If the health care bill passes people will forget about it by November. We live in a 24-hour news cycle. That's why republican "activists" have had to work so hard to drum up the "opposition" to the bill again over the past two weeks.

Oh... and I'm against the bill, vehemently.

That's a rather sad statement against the people...and I don't discount it at all. As to 'Republican Activists'? Are you serious?

Take off the partisan blinders once in awhile. This is much larger.

Fox News Poll: 68% Say Vote Out All Incumbents <FOX NEWS

Of course We'll hear from the usual suspects..."It's FOX NEWS"...

Well? Other National Polls seem to reflect it as well as Obama SINKS, Congress Continues to SINK?

I think it's rather credible. And think also that the numbers will increase as we are treated to round TWO of immigration, and the ever popular Cap N' Tax that has been shown to be a gigantic FRAUD.

The people are PISSED that their Liberties are being traded away for *BACKROOM DEALS*...that they are being BOUGHT AND SOLD by our politicians as a commodity...

*Lest they understand that THIS 'COMMIDITY' Talks back and despises the creeps that have infested the 'DISTRICT OF CRIMINALS'...And mean to turn the Constitution on it's ear...purposefully for thier own power ONLY...

What say you?

~T

People are always saying this...but when election time comes, they really mean...vote out all imcumbents except for MY incumbent.

Dead ON.

This has gone beyond parties....This has reached people *ABSENT* of party.

The entire Congress needs to GO. The District Of Criminals is in dire need of an enema...and the one time SWAMP...needs to be Drained.

Pelosi FAILED...much to the chegrin of her followers...the BOTOX went to her BRAIN.

Hmmm, seems like you think it's only Democrats. So, that would make you a liar...again.

All incumbents are corrupt, incompetent, lazy, self-serving crooks

All future challengers will be honest, hardworking, intelligent public servants

Thanks for pointing that out FoxNews

And if anyone believes it, it is obvious they are loyal FoxNews viewers

Simple minds absorb that thought...but no more than that. FoxNews knows their clientele.

Well? Other National Polls seem to reflect it as well as Obama SINKS, Congress Continues to SINK?

I think it's rather credible. And think also that the numbers will increase as we are treated to round TWO of immigration, and the ever popular Cap N' Tax that has been shown to be a gigantic FRAUD.

The people are PISSED that their Liberties are being traded away for *BACKROOM DEALS*...that they are being BOUGHT AND SOLD by our politicians as a commodity...

*Lest they understand that THIS 'COMMIDITY' Talks back and despises the creeps that have infested the 'DISTRICT OF CRIMINALS'...And mean to turn the Constitution on it's ear...purposefully for thier own power ONLY...

What say you?

~T

I say this is absolutely meaningless because as always 98% of them will get reelected. People bitch about how awful the Congress is, but seem to love their own guy and have no problem sending him back every two years.

I will vote tactically.... for whomever is the most likely to get the fucking democrats out in California. I hate the democratic party in Ca.

What say you?

~T

I say this is absolutely meaningless because as always 98% of them will get reelected. People bitch about how awful the Congress is, but seem to love their own guy and have no problem sending him back every two years.

Unemployment went back up in our area (18.6%). This will translate to our Representative taking a walk in November. Only nine new faces in DC? I highly doubt that.

Simple minds absorb that thought...but no more than that. FoxNews knows their clientele.

Complete morons who are incapable of deciding who to ote for based on record, experience, platform.

Listen to the Propaganda arm of the Republican Party.....vote out all incumbents so more Republicans will win

Complete morons who are incapable of deciding who to ote for based on record, experience, platform.

Listen to the Propaganda arm of the Republican Party.....vote out all incumbents so more Republicans will win

Not as moronic as we will have hope, change and transparency in DC.

i see by some responses that many of you doubt the bloodletting that will commence come November...After today (healthcare), next up is Amnesty for Illegals brewing already...and then Cap N' Tax...

Some of you need to wise up. The electorate is pissed off more than I have seen in my lifetime.

What say you?

~T

68% say they will vote out ALL incumbents? So why are conservatives going to vote out their conservative representatives? I thought they were doing exactly what they wanted? Either the poll is wrong or conservative strategy failed badly...

i see by some responses that many of you doubt the bloodletting that will commence come November...After today (healthcare), next up is Amnesty for Illegals brewing already...and then Cap N' Tax...

Some of you need to wise up. The electorate is pissed off more than I have seen in my lifetime.

Judging from the poll the bloodletting is going to be across the board so what does it matter?

Listen to the Propaganda arm of the Republican Party.....vote out all incumbents so more Republicans will win[/QUOTE]

Not very deep thinkers are they...

Listen to the Propaganda arm of the Republican Party.....vote out all incumbents so more Republicans will win[/QUOTE]

Not very deep thinkers are they...

Has anyone noticed that Fox News NEVER advocated voting out all incumbents when Republicans controlled the Whitehouse and Congress??

Fair and Balanced my ASS

Forum List

Back