Cleveland's New Landing Field "The Dennis Kucinich International Airport"

Here's a picture of one of the buses that will ferry passenger's between buildings....
tard.jpg

Obama shows his appreciation.

Next to the new 'Dennis Kucinich Mall of American Healthcare'? :lol:

Is there any truth to the rumor that he's changing his name to Dennis Ker-ching in honor of the Obama cash register he's just opened?

Last edited:
Ya gotta love this little weasel....He was the biggest opponent of this piece of crap bill,couldn't stand the guy but I respected the fact that he was firm in his opposition.Then He gets a little ride on Air Force one and the President pats him on his little weasel head and he reverses his position.What a little little man.

Dennis is voting for this because he see's his dream, the Public Option, waiting in the wings.

This is exactly why Congressmen and Senators suck as executives

That's the sound of Dennis Kucinich's arm breaking

Obama%20and%20Kucinich-thumb-320x431.jpg

Rep. Dennis Kucinich, D-Ohio steps off Air Force One at Cleveland-Hopkins International Airport in Cleveland, Monday, 15, 2010, accompanying President Barack Obama to Strongsville, Ohio, where the president spoke about health care reform. Kucinich, who opposed the health care reform bill last year because he wants a larger government role in health care, is not ruling out voting "yes" this time. (AP Photo/Charles Dharapak)

Yah, I am from Cleveland and watched it tumble into failure much like Detroit except on a smaller scale. I never liked Kucinich much, (or any other politician really), but one thing you could count on from that guy is that he held true to his convictions. That guy was unwavering until now. Anyone know what the fuck he got? It couldn't have been in hope for public option. "Yah, I am gonna vote for this bill, lose my seat and hope we get a public option". It don't fit his M.O.

Forum List

Back