Fox news nationwide poll shows ron paul has huge lead in popularity

It is only the independently thinking intelligent voters that support RON PAUL. If you don't support him you are just a party hack or unintelligent. Sorry libs, that's just the way it is.

No, American prosperity is envied.
Generally when you are the sole super-power others envy and hate you. Nothing different there.
No, the radical Arabs hate America for what it is, not for what it does.

Being the top dog always breeds envy, no matter what it is. And the Islamic radicals hate America, no doubt about it. But Muslim terrorists have killed far, far more Muslims than Americans. This is about them attaining power and imposing their narrow worldview on others. America stands in their way. So they attack us because we are there opposing them. They view America as supporting corrupt and oppressive regimes, just like they attacked the Soviets. Being viewed as Crusaders makes it worse.

I suspect you had better come up with the proof that military officers overwhelming support Paul.....I can tell you right now, you're full o' shit.

Better come up with that proof, 'cause most miltary officers damn sure know how dangerous Ron (my favorite martian lookin' motherfucker) Paul truly is.

Well, in the 2008 election, Ron Paul got more contributions from military personnel than any other candidate, by quite a margin. In this election, Ron Paul has once again taken in more money from military donations then any of the Republican candidates or President Obama. His donations from active military are more than all the other candidates combined!

There are lots of articles out there, here's one:
Support for Ron Paul Runs High Among Members of the Military | The State Column

I don't know exactly how military members vote in primaries but their contributions sure say a lot I think.
So, are you going to provide that proof that miltary officers overwhelmingly support Paul?

Of course, you're right. They're sending money to him because they don't like him.

Generally when you are the sole super-power others envy and hate you. Nothing different there.

Being the top dog always breeds envy, no matter what it is. And the Islamic radicals hate America, no doubt about it. But Muslim terrorists have killed far, far more Muslims than Americans. This is about them attaining power and imposing their narrow worldview on others. America stands in their way. So they attack us because we are there opposing them. They view America as supporting corrupt and oppressive regimes, just like they attacked the Soviets. Being viewed as Crusaders makes it worse.

Thank you for agreeing with me.

Well, in the 2008 election, Ron Paul got more contributions from military personnel than any other candidate, by quite a margin. In this election, Ron Paul has once again taken in more money from military donations then any of the Republican candidates or President Obama. His donations from active military are more than all the other candidates combined!

I don't know exactly how military members vote in primaries but their contributions sure say a lot I think.
So, are you going to provide that proof that miltary officers overwhelmingly support Paul?

Of course, you're right. They're sending money to him because they don't like him.

You would have credibility if you just admitted you didnt read the whole article.
As it is, you have no credibility.
And wipe that "classical liberal" shit off your avatar. You're anything but.

The point is that if we weren't in the Middle East, there would be no motivation for the terrorists to attack us.

The point is that if we weren't in the Middle East, there would be no motivation for the terrorists to attack us.

You dont' get it.
They dont need motivation. IN 2008 al Qaeda bombed the Danish embassy in Pakistan. Is it because the Danes are bent on world hegemony?
No.

You would have credibility if you just admitted you didnt read the whole article.
As it is, you have no credibility.
And wipe that "classical liberal" shit off your avatar. You're anything but.

Wow, where did that come from? Have I been rude to you? I had thought you a reasonable person with whom to discuss these kind of topics. I'll know for the future.

No, I didn't read that article because it was like so many others, all of which made clear Paul gets the vast majority of military contributions.

Really uncalled for ad hominem attack there Rabbi. I expected more from a reasonable conservative and fellow Jew.

You dont' get it.
They dont need motivation. IN 2008 al Qaeda bombed the Danish embassy in Pakistan. Is it because the Danes are bent on world hegemony?
No.

Rabbi:

Not even clear that Al Qaeda was the org that did the bombing.. If you get an address and an admission -- we dial in GPS coordinates. Barring that -- we CANNOT occupy and clear 15 possible countries of all the Moslem radicals. I know you'd like to go blow them up and then pay to rebuild all 15 of them. At 10 years and about $1Trill each -- that's just not sane..

Oh wait a minute --- makes sense that you'd think that way..

Tea Baggers watch Fox, what would one expect from a fox poll when Paul is the most sane of the runners?
I just said most sane of the bunch, not really saying a lot there. Sorry Ron.

I'll ask you again....Are you going to provide proof that Military officers overwhelmingly support Paul?

Do you even the understand the make up of the military, and what I am asking you?

As long as we are a steadfast allie of Isreal, they will always have the desire to attack us.

Tea Baggers watch Fox, what would one expect from a fox poll when Paul is the most sane of the runners?
I just said most sane of the bunch, not really saying a lot there. Sorry Ron.

Paul supporters tend to be more tech savey then the average voter and are very good at finding online polls and sending out the word.

How many of these polls did Paul win in 2008?

I'll ask you again....Are you going to provide proof that Military officers overwhelmingly support Paul?

Do you even the understand the make up of the military, and what I am asking you?

Why would career military support Paul? He is against our using the military around the world.
And as president he would have a LOT of say in the matter.

Why would career military support Paul? He is against our using the military around the world.
And as president he would have a LOT of say in the matter.
I don't think this guy knows anything about the military.

Trust me, military officers damn sure know he's a dangerous friggin' whackjob.

Ya' see, Pauls platform would have worked fine in 1776.......Someone needs to inform the nutty ol' coot that this isn't 1776, and that the world view has changed dramatically since then.

Last edited:

Perhaps I do not. I meant to state that the military supports Paul. This was based on the stories of the contributions made to his campaign, both back in 2008 and today. That's all I was trying to say, I'm sorry if I misstated fact. Still, I do find it interesting that Paul gets this military support. Is that not significant?

Forum List

Back