Fox news nationwide poll shows ron paul has huge lead in popularity

if anyone bothered to check -- the poll is IP Address specific.. I TRIED to revote from the same platform. :nono:

So with those margins -- even if those silly college kids voted from their laptop AND their phone --- Romney is no where to be seen.. It would also mean that Fox News has THEIR demographics all confused and instead of Hannity and O'Reilly --- they ought to have John Stossel and Walter Williams on all day long!!!! :poke:

That's good enough for Ron Paul supporters. Vote early and often....

I see a lot of negative comments about Paul - references questioning the sanity of his supporters, being on drugs, delusional, etc, but no criticism of his policies. That all seems rather childish to me. What is it exactly that you naysayers don't like about the man's plan and policies?

Granted, he doesn't have presidential hair but let's see if we can get to the meat of the issues.

I see a lot of negative comments about Paul - references questioning the sanity of his supporters, being on drugs, delusional, etc, but no criticism of his policies. That all seems rather childish to me. What is it exactly that you naysayers don't like about the man's plan and policies?

Granted, he doesn't have presidential hair but let's see if we can get to the meat of the issues.

He is out of touch with the reality of todays global issues. Hiding within our borders is not a solution.

He is out of touch with the reality of todays global issues. Hiding within our borders is not a solution.

Well, that's sort of a specific policy criticism. I believe you misinterpret isolationism from anti-interventionism. Paul wants MORE interaction between countries, more trade, more travel...exactly the opposite of "hiding".

If you support having over a quarter million troops stationed in over 145 countries as we currently do, make your case for that. I say such policing of the planet is financially unsustainable and in the long term, detrimental to our nation's security.

You do realize that he voted yes on Afghanistan in 2001, right?

You're just another of the idiots who doesn't know the difference between isolation and non-intervention.

Ron Paul was very pleased by the results. Here he is from his bedroom getting the news.
CrazyRonPaul.jpg

You're just another of the idiots who doesn't know the difference between isolation and non-intervention.

Yada yada yada, yes im the idiot. Oh wait, im not the one going ape shit over a man THAT CANT WIN.

Yada yada yada, yes im the idiot. Oh wait, im not the one going ape shit over a man THAT CANT WIN.

For a guy who can't win, you certainly seem to have a lot to say about him.

Because the endless chirping of his supporters is tiresom. Every election we hear it. Its like a teenager on drugs, it makes no sense

Because the endless chirping of his supporters is tiresom. Every election we hear it. Its like a teenager on drugs, it makes no sense

Yeah tell me about it. The endless chirping of his opponents is more fucking tiresome than you know. We laugh at the time you waste that you spend downing him on internet forums while there's a bunch of other candidates for you to give your undivided attention to. :thup:

All I'm asking for is a reason why you disagree with his positions. Tell us exactly WHY it "makes no sense". It's obvious you can attack the man and his supporters but can you explain why you disagree with his policies?

Keep wasting your time showing up in the threads about him to add your 2 negative cents about a guy who has no chance, while you wait for the other 100 fucking candidates to change their positions to what you want to hear :thup:

Keep wasting your time showing up in the threads about him to add your 2 negative cents about a guy who has no chance, while you wait for the other 100 fucking candidates to change their positions to what you want to hear :thup:

As if you dont do the same dam thing about those who oppose him. stfu

Last edited:

Yeah tell me about it. The endless chirping of his opponents is more fucking tiresome than you know. We laugh at the time you waste that you spend downing him on internet forums while there's a bunch of other candidates for you to give your undivided attention to. :thup:

Tiresome enough to lead you to your tear filled pillow every time he loses?

All I'm asking for is a reason why you disagree with his positions. Tell us exactly WHY it "makes no sense". It's obvious you can attack the man and his supporters but can you explain why you disagree with his policies?

Been there, done that in multiple other threads. Thanks for being respectful in your request though.

Im out, peace

Or --- all those Ron Paul detractors can just wait to be proven wrong on the OTHER ISSUES that Paul has been consistently correct on for 30+ years.

The Tea Party that the GOP adores has plenty of roots in the Paul support community. Don't deny your real genealogy.. Let's wait another 10 years to stop rebuilding Iraq/Afghan and another 20 to audit the Fed.. OR --- that could be too late... (not really funny enough for a smiley).

Can't believe how hypocritical it is to adore the Tea Party which is mum on most everything except economic issues and to hate Ron Paul who IS the Tea Party -- but has the rest of the package actually figured out..

Ron Paul was very pleased by the results. Here he is from his bedroom getting the news.
CrazyRonPaul.jpg

Ad hominem attacks are easy. Debating the merits of policy, that's difficult. You can do better.

Ron Paul has no merits. Any credit he gets on economic issues goes out the window with his nutty foreign policy ideas. That and the fact that he attracts outright loons as his supporters pretty well damns him to marginal status. Thus easily joke-worthy.

Forum List

Back