FOX News is dead!!

FoxBusiness isn't that bad.
FoxNews...Why bother watching?; just repeat to yourself, "The market will work it out.".

Number one and two in wingnut land isn't saying much.

I'm tired of posting the research that was done that showed FOX was slight right while the rest was left and far left.

liberals are simply unteachable.

however

#1 and #2 on the same channel is very impressive, by any standard.

And we're just as tired pointing out that the "study" is phony, which also claimed that Drudge leans LEFT!!!!
:rofl::lmao:

It came from UCLA

Shocked as I was to hear the truth from liberal lala land

The fact that the left really cares about Fox tends to reverse the original thread. Hatred does strange things to lefties.

I'm tired of posting the research that was done that showed FOX was slight right while the rest was left and far left.

however

And we're just as tired pointing out that the "study" is phony, which also claimed that Drudge leans LEFT!!!!
:rofl::lmao:

It came from UCLA

Shocked as I was to hear the truth from liberal lala land
The authors of the fake "study" Tim Groseclose and Jeffrey Milyo have a history of receiving grants and fellowships from various conservative foundations. The fake "study" was debunked as soon as it appeared. Remember, it claims Drudge leans Left.

Jon Stewart does it. But you wouldn't know that because you choose to remain ignorant.

I watched Jon Stewart a few times, and came to the conclusion that if I want to hear vulgar obscenities, I will just recall my long-forgotten youth, when I thought that cursing was the coolest thing in the world. Also, at that time I was under the misconception that in order to get my point across I needed to shout, scream, yell and just be an ignorant bore, like Jon Stewart.

Then, eventually a wonderful thing happened, which usually happens to people who acknowledge the passage of time and refuse to be eternal teen-agers: I grew up.

Quick scan through about 10 of FJO's posts turned up these gems of mature civility.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/331083-new-polls-once-safe-democrat-senate-seats-now-up-for-grabs-4.html#post8342057

http://www.usmessageboard.com/8337742-post7.html

White people (or for that matter, Natives, Indians and Orientals) would be just as welcome in your Utopian "Black" Party as non-blacks are welcome in the utterly phony, racist and divisive Congressional Black Caucus.

Start your party and see how far you are going to get.

If I were a Democrat and/or a liberal, I would call your idea insane and you a moron.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/8337662-post3.html

Go ahead and start your "Black Party", but keep in mind that you will get nowhere without spineless white folks, like the ones who helped the biggest presidential disaster into the White House.

Oh, boy! I guess I have to eat my own words!

Like the great man retorted when a pipsqueak said that he has to eat his words: "They will be a healthy and nutritious diet".

And he also said when another pipsqueak accused him of being drunk: "Yes, my dear, and you are ugly. But I will be sober in the morning".

I watched Jon Stewart a few times, and came to the conclusion that if I want to hear vulgar obscenities, I will just recall my long-forgotten youth, when I thought that cursing was the coolest thing in the world. Also, at that time I was under the misconception that in order to get my point across I needed to shout, scream, yell and just be an ignorant bore, like Jon Stewart.

Then, eventually a wonderful thing happened, which usually happens to people who acknowledge the passage of time and refuse to be eternal teen-agers: I grew up.

Quick scan through about 10 of FJO's posts turned up these gems of mature civility.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/331083-new-polls-once-safe-democrat-senate-seats-now-up-for-grabs-4.html#post8342057

http://www.usmessageboard.com/8337742-post7.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/8337662-post3.html

Go ahead and start your "Black Party", but keep in mind that you will get nowhere without spineless white folks, like the ones who helped the biggest presidential disaster into the White House.

Oh, boy! I guess I have to eat my own words!

Like the great man retorted when a pipsqueak said that he has to eat his words: "They will be a healthy and nutritious diet".

And he also said when another pipsqueak accused him of being drunk: "Yes, my dear, and you are ugly. But I will be sober in the morning".

So you have to flatter yourself because no one else will? :eusa_whistle:

But since you opted to use quotations let me paraphrase this one;

"You sir, are no Winston Churchill!"

clearly not

since her show is #2 on cable, right behind #1 O'Riely.

and as far as getting talking points

watch any of the others and you will get the same talking points with no variation at all

Number one and two in wingnut land isn't saying much.

however

They are, as a matter of absolute fact, unteachable. All of the data in the world wouldn't change their minds on anything. Most of the time I just point and laugh at them.

It's funny that lefties actually admit they get their news from a comedian. That would be hilarious if it wasn't for the fact that there is so many of them.

He simply plays videos of one or more Republicans saying something stupid.
Sadly enough, he has no shortage of footage.
It's because the Republicans claim to be the "Logical" Party.
The Democrats, thankfully, don't make such a claim, and neither should they.
And BTW, if you never watch him, don't comment.

Aww, Republicans just like to have their daily dose of talking points. I've been recording Chris Hayes recently but I don't watch MSNBC everyday. I never watched CNN or the other one.

I let Jon Stewart watch Fox and show the funniest clips on his show for me. They do have some weird things on Fox for sure.

Typical liberal/Democrat response: Let somebody else do the work and make the effort about what I don't like and let me voice my expert opinion about something that, by my own admission, know very little or nothing about.

If you have the courage, watch the Jon Stewart clips.

The research his people have to do to get the gems they actually broadcast is what has rotted the minds of rw's. I imagine they alternately laugh hysterically and sob in total despair.

The op is nothing to be proud of. Its sad and scary that so many people continue to believe fux - especially since they know they're being lied to. FACT is, rw's are willfully ignorant and they know it.

Nonetheless, most people do not get their news from fux. Olly the most stupid and most gullible.
If they truly believed in the power of their numbers as they claimed they'd be all for another rightwing network just like the FOXNEWS.

As you can see by their mostly silence....they aren't.

It's funny that lefties actually admit they get their news from a comedian. That would be hilarious if it wasn't for the fact that there is so many of them.

Political satire goes back thousands of years. Dickens was a political satirist. In order to get the jokes you need to be informed about politics. Rightwingers watch the Colbert Report because they don't get the jokes.

Forum List

Back