FOX News is dead!!

Megan Kelly turned out to be a dunce, didn't she?

Any dumber and she could sit in for Rachel Maddow.

Yeah cause Maddow went to school and stuff..

Or as you folks put it, liberal indoctrination.

That edumacation is dangerous stuff.. :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lnwd-_Hk20Y]MFMN - Request - "Annie Get Your Gun" - "Doin' What Comes Naturally" - YouTube[/ame]

892010_10152110254471178_1403903165_o.jpg

If that's the best they can do, they should just sell it off bit by tiny bit.

:lol:

Aww, Republicans just like to have their daily dose of talking points. I've been recording Chris Hayes recently but I don't watch MSNBC everyday. I never watched CNN or the other one.

I let Jon Stewart watch Fox and show the funniest clips on his show for me. They do have some weird things on Fox for sure.

Thing is Sarah liberals get their talking points from the mainstream media, and it's always has to do with defending a lie obama said.

It's funny that lefties actually admit they get their news from a comedian. That would be hilarious if it wasn't for the fact that there is so many of them.

He simply plays videos of one or more Republicans saying something stupid.
Sadly enough, he has no shortage of footage.
It's because the Republicans claim to be the "Logical" Party.
The Democrats, thankfully, don't make such a claim, and neither should they.
And BTW, if you never watch him, don't comment.

It's not like he shows the video clips out of context or anything. :cuckoo:

You people are proof that there's a sucker born every minute.

Typical liberal/Democrat response: Let somebody else do the work and make the effort about what I don't like and let me voice my expert opinion about something that, by my own admission, know very little or nothing about.

If you have the courage, watch the Jon Stewart clips.

The research his people have to do to get the gems they actually broadcast is what has rotted the minds of rw's. I imagine they alternately laugh hysterically and sob in total despair.

The op is nothing to be proud of. Its sad and scary that so many people continue to believe fux - especially since they know they're being lied to. FACT is, rw's are willfully ignorant and they know it.

Nonetheless, most people do not get their news from fux. Olly the most stupid and most gullible.
If they truly believed in the power of their numbers as they claimed they'd be all for another rightwing network just like the FOXNEWS.

As you can see by their mostly silence....they aren't.

We don't need another RW TV network.

We own talk radio and that's good enough.

I bet the owners back in Saudi Arabia are happy.

They can continue to push their agenda of America going to war with their enemies like faithful attack dogs.

1 down (Iraq) 1 to go (Iran).

wasn't it the gop that stopped obama from going to war with syria?

yea, yea it was.

Did they?

Wait..they didn't even cut their vacation short to vote..

:lol:

There was no vote you moron.

If you have the courage, watch the Jon Stewart clips.

The research his people have to do to get the gems they actually broadcast is what has rotted the minds of rw's. I imagine they alternately laugh hysterically and sob in total despair.

The op is nothing to be proud of. Its sad and scary that so many people continue to believe fux - especially since they know they're being lied to. FACT is, rw's are willfully ignorant and they know it.

Nonetheless, most people do not get their news from fux. Olly the most stupid and most gullible.
If they truly believed in the power of their numbers as they claimed they'd be all for another rightwing network just like the FOXNEWS.

Who needs a choir when there is only the same monotonous dirge played over and over again?

Of course this leaves no where for moderate Republicans. Perhaps they have discovered that all those lies about the MSM aren't true and that would explain the significant increases for CNN and MSNBC in viewers.

Meanwhile, liberal radio has died in Los Angeles, New York and even in San Francisco.

Liberal Talk Radio To Disappear In New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco In 2014 | Independent Journal Review

2014 will mark the beginning of a massive change for liberal talk radio across the country. In New York, WWRL 1600 AM will flip to Spanish-language music and talk, throwing Ed Schultz, Thom Hartmann, Randi Rhodes, and Alan Colmes off the air. In Los Angeles, KTLK 1150 will be dumping Stephanie Miller, Rhodes, Bill Press and David Cruz off the air in favor of Glenn Beck, Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity. In San Francisco, KNEW 960 will leave Miller, Hartmann, and Mike Malloy without a radio home in the market.

Who needs a choir when there is only the same monotonous dirge played over and over again?

Of course this leaves no where for moderate Republicans. Perhaps they have discovered that all those lies about the MSM aren't true and that would explain the significant increases for CNN and MSNBC in viewers.

Thanks for admitting you don't listen to talk radio.

It's funny that lefties actually admit they get their news from a comedian. That would be hilarious if it wasn't for the fact that there is so many of them.

He doesn't show them out of context; if you watched you would know that.
Was that an original ad hominem? I didn't think so.

I listen to NPR instead.

Far more interesting than the same boring drivel that you listen to on Hate AM all day long.

He doesn't show them out of context; if you watched you would know that.
Was that an original ad hominem? I didn't think so.

He doesn't huh?

Then explain this.

[ame=http://youtu.be/SvsEuQYwFSg]Bill O'Reilly Responds To Jon Stewart's Attack On Fox News - YouTube[/ame]

And this.

[ame=http://youtu.be/-PXhYDiFj34]O'Reilly Rebuttal.mov - YouTube[/ame]

I listen to NPR instead.

Far more interesting than the same boring drivel that you listen to on Hate AM all day long.

That explains it.

Megan Kelly turned out to be a dunce, didn't she?

Any dumber and she could sit in for Rachel Maddow.

Yeah cause Maddow went to school and stuff..

Or as you folks put it, liberal indoctrination.

That edumacation is dangerous stuff.. :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lnwd-_Hk20Y]MFMN - Request - "Annie Get Your Gun" - "Doin' What Comes Naturally" - YouTube[/ame]

Except, of course, to defend the racist Ducks, then suddenly being educated is a positive and forgives ignorant racist comments like the blacks were happier during Jim Crow and singing nothing but happy songs during Jim Crow. :cuckoo:

New Topics

Forum List

Back