FOX News is dead!!

892010_10152110254471178_1403903165_o.jpg

If that's the best they can do, they should just sell it off bit by tiny bit.

:lol:

Aww, Republicans just like to have their daily dose of talking points. I've been recording Chris Hayes recently but I don't watch MSNBC everyday. I never watched CNN or the other one.

I let Jon Stewart watch Fox and show the funniest clips on his show for me. They do have some weird things on Fox for sure.

Yaah, weird things like real un-government approved news and entertainment.

During the prior administration Foxnews was 100% government approved to the point where they even swapped out talking heads.

Aww, Republicans just like to have their daily dose of talking points. I've been recording Chris Hayes recently but I don't watch MSNBC everyday. I never watched CNN or the other one.

I let Jon Stewart watch Fox and show the funniest clips on his show for me. They do have some weird things on Fox for sure.

Jon Stewart never takes Fox out of context!

Thank you for proving you are a retard.

Ironic given how much Foxnews takes out of context.

How can you take their idiocy out of context, they aren't exactly sly. He's got his finger on the pulse of America, they certainly don't. Theirs is on the pulse of wingnuts.

Jon Stewart does it. But you wouldn't know that because you choose to remain ignorant.

I watched Jon Stewart a few times, and came to the conclusion that if I want to hear vulgar obscenities, I will just recall my long-forgotten youth, when I thought that cursing was the coolest thing in the world. Also, at that time I was under the misconception that in order to get my point across I needed to shout, scream, yell and just be an ignorant bore, like Jon Stewart.

Then, eventually a wonderful thing happened, which usually happens to people who acknowledge the passage of time and refuse to be eternal teen-agers: I grew up.

Last edited:
How can you take their idiocy out of context, they aren't exactly sly. He's got his finger on the pulse of America, they certainly don't. Theirs is on the pulse of wingnuts.

Jon Stewart does it. But you wouldn't know that because you choose to remain ignorant.

I watched Jon Stewart a few times, and came to the conclusion that if I want to hear vulgar obscenities, I will just recall my long-forgotten youth, when I thought that cursing was the coolest thing in the world. Also, at that time I was under the misconception that in order to get my point across I needed to shout, scream, yell and just be an ignorant bore, like Jon Stewart.

Then, eventually a wonderful thing happened, which usually happens to people who acknowledge the passage of time and refuse to be eternal teen-agers: I grew up.

Quick scan through about 10 of FJO's posts turned up these gems of mature civility.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/331083-new-polls-once-safe-democrat-senate-seats-now-up-for-grabs-4.html#post8342057

About the hits a sitting President takes in mid-term elections:

NOT a single president of America, in history, has ever had the 'honor' to repeat the "Lie Of The Year" three dozen times, won re-election based on that lie, and screwed around endlessly with their signature law as Obama has been doing.

All historical precedence goes out the window with such unparalleled crooked dishonesty.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/8337742-post7.html

White people (or for that matter, Natives, Indians and Orientals) would be just as welcome in your Utopian "Black" Party as non-blacks are welcome in the utterly phony, racist and divisive Congressional Black Caucus.

Start your party and see how far you are going to get.

If I were a Democrat and/or a liberal, I would call your idea insane and you a moron.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/8337662-post3.html

Go ahead and start your "Black Party", but keep in mind that you will get nowhere without spineless white folks, like the ones who helped the biggest presidential disaster into the White House.

The only way to guarantee ignorance would be to listen to Fox news. Especially Santa is White Megan Kelly.

Dope.

A Pictorial History of Santa Claus

Since 1294 St. Nicholas has been depicted as being white.

Apparently Megan is right.

Ignorance is taking Jon Stewart's characterization of Fox as fact without seeing it for yourself.

Ironic given how much Foxnews takes out of context.

You have some examples?

Well as I said, I don't watch Fox, I just laugh at the clips I see on the Daily Show. You don't have to post the research on my account, I promise I'm not impressed at any rate.

Well, I admire your willingness to admit you post from a position of ignorance. WTG!

Typical liberal/Democrat response: Let somebody else do the work and make the effort about what I don't like and let me voice my expert opinion about something that, by my own admission, know very little or nothing about.

If you have the courage, watch the Jon Stewart clips.

The research his people have to do to get the gems they actually broadcast is what has rotted the minds of rw's. I imagine they alternately laugh hysterically and sob in total despair.

The op is nothing to be proud of. Its sad and scary that so many people continue to believe fux - especially since they know they're being lied to. FACT is, rw's are willfully ignorant and they know it.

Nonetheless, most people do not get their news from fux. Olly the most stupid and most gullible.

Typical liberal/Democrat response: Let somebody else do the work and make the effort about what I don't like and let me voice my expert opinion about something that, by my own admission, know very little or nothing about.

If you have the courage, watch the Jon Stewart clips.

The research his people have to do to get the gems they actually broadcast is what has rotted the minds of rw's. I imagine they alternately laugh hysterically and sob in total despair.

The op is nothing to be proud of. Its sad and scary that so many people continue to believe fux - especially since they know they're being lied to. FACT is, rw's are willfully ignorant and they know it.

Nonetheless, most people do not get their news from fux. Olly the most stupid and most gullible.

Fox "News" is an entertainment channel masquarading as news. This was revealed when corporate lawyers used it as a defense for openly lying to their viewers.

And I'll note that Fox Business is also kicking CNBC in the ass!

I'm confused.

Is this a question or a declarative statement?6

I bet the owners back in Saudi Arabia are happy.

They can continue to push their agenda of America going to war with their enemies like faithful attack dogs.

1 down (Iraq) 1 to go (Iran).

Iraq is in the hands of Iran fyi.

I just posted that's the plan.

Didn't post that it was a good plan.

Hey, as long as you don't mind being blackmailed by Iran over oil it's no big deal.

Forum List

Back