Fox News: Host Let's President Biden Know "Stop Talking About 500,000 Dead!"

Unlike his predecessor, President Biden is trying to stress the seriousness of COVID and that it is not over.
And that seems to be a problem for the orange cultists.
I can’t believe they are still trying to suppress the number of deaths while they declare victory
The number of deaths has never been accurate. Period.
Dat's spelled ackerret. Pleez consalt yur nerrest rat wing dicktionary.

Unlike his predecessor, President Biden is trying to stress the seriousness of COVID and that it is not over.
READ: I support and speak up for [Insert Democrat official] on the [insert any topic, doesn't matter]. They are doing a great job on [insert whatever they have done]
ALSO: [Insert Republican official] has done a horrible job on [insert any topic, doesn't matter]

The same for every topic. Every official. Anywhere on anything.

And that seems to be a problem for the orange cultists.
I can’t believe they are still trying to suppress the number of deaths while they declare victory
The number of deaths has never been accurate. Period.
Dat's spelled ackerret. Pleez consalt yur nerrest rat wing dicktionary.
It does not change the fact we never got the truth. You seem to be quite happy with deception and manipulation. To each his own.

Yesterday, Fox News host Brian Kilmeade became extremely agitated and upset about current President Biden's comments remembering the half a million American citizens who died during the Trump administration. Joe has famously stated that the virus during Trump's last 12 months in office killed "more people than World War I, World War II, and Vietnam combined". This comes after the former President's comments on the massive death toll were "It is what it is".

"We don't need to go over the 500,000 dead. We had that moment," Brian Kilmeade said Friday. Kilmeade said Biden didn't give the Trump administration credit and "kicks them in the groin."

On Friday's episode of "Fox & Friends," the cohost Brian Kilmeade scolded President Joe Biden for bringing up the COVID-19 death toll during his national speech the night before.

"We don't need to go over the 500,000 dead. We had that moment," Kilmeade said.

"Let's talk about the future moving forward," Kilmeade added. "Every time he has a chance to praise the previous administration, he not only doesn't praise, he kicks them in the groin."

You're trying to defend Xiden for remembering people who died during Trump's administration?

Fuck you're stupid.
pretty much most the board figured that out about him in his first post he made when he came here. :biggrin:

well he is only a child so you cant be too hard on him.:biggrin:

you can forgive a child for falling for the corporate controlled media that the covid virus is as dangerous as they make it out to be,he is so scared over this virus hoax hs is probably making an appoinment to be one of the cattle fighting to give up everything he owns, all his toys,to be first in line for the shot.:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

READ: I support and speak up for [Insert Democrat official] on the [insert any topic, doesn't matter]. They are doing a great job on [insert whatever they have done]
ALSO: [Insert Republican official] has done a horrible job on [insert any topic, doesn't matter]

you are wasting your time with this troll,he is a shill from langley sent here to troll by his boss.

If people are going to suggest that Trump is responsible for these lost lives, how many lives did he save by pushing the vaccine?

Also, what has Biden done, or would have done differently that would have improved these numbers? As I recall, he and Pelosi were not in support of the ban from China. If Trump didn't do that, how worse would it have been?

you are wasting your time with this troll,he is a shill from langley sent here to troll by his boss.
THAT IS A LIE!

I get paid by George Soros

i sure hope trump was just pushing the vaccine just to play their game which i am thinking is the case,hate to think he is just playing us and he is on the plan as well to depopulate the world.

Also, what has Biden done, or would have done differently that would have improved these numbers?
The opposite of this:

Untitled11.jpg

THAT IS A LIE!

Well he has a lot of money, obviously not keeping track of it all.
:p

Yesterday, Fox News host Brian Kilmeade became extremely agitated and upset about current President Biden's comments remembering the half a million American citizens who died during the Trump administration. Joe has famously stated that the virus during Trump's last 12 months in office killed "more people than World War I, World War II, and Vietnam combined". This comes after the former President's comments on the massive death toll were "It is what it is".

"We don't need to go over the 500,000 dead. We had that moment," Brian Kilmeade said Friday. Kilmeade said Biden didn't give the Trump administration credit and "kicks them in the groin."

On Friday's episode of "Fox & Friends," the cohost Brian Kilmeade scolded President Joe Biden for bringing up the COVID-19 death toll during his national speech the night before.

"We don't need to go over the 500,000 dead. We had that moment," Kilmeade said.

"Let's talk about the future moving forward," Kilmeade added. "Every time he has a chance to praise the previous administration, he not only doesn't praise, he kicks them in the groin."

Kilmeade is right, if Biden's focus is on getting people to take the vaccine he could have put partisan politics aside and acknowledge the accomplishment of the TRUMP administration with operation warp speed. TRUMP complimented Cuomo and Newsom in the beginning in order to help fight the virus, but both were more concerned with attacking TRUMP so it was short lived. Distrust of the vaccine isn't a partisan issue, but dems will set it up that way.

THAT IS A LIE!

I met George at the paid posters Christmas Party
Nice guy but he never picks up the tab.

Yeah we know, Biden is letting hundreds of thousands of illegals across the border daily. Many have corona and are bused across America. Without being tested.

No higher infection rate than the states they are coming to.
More fear mongering against Mexicans

Yeah we know, Biden is letting hundreds of thousands of illegals across the border daily. Many have corona and are bused across America. Without being tested.

No higher infection rate than the states they are coming to.
More fear mongering against Mexicans
Then Don't tell me we cannot gather. If illegals are allowed to be bused across America without being tested. Proved you idiots used this hoax for political reasons.

We know that there are lists of dead Americans displayed in various locations in the U.S. Who is compiling the list of 500,000 dead Americans due to the Chinese communist virus? Will that remain esoterica too, like the source of the virus?

THAT IS A LIE!

I met George at the paid posters Christmas Party
Nice guy but he never picks up the tab.
Bastard... rich white guys are all the same

Forum List

Back