What Washington is Selling

DustyInfinity

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2018
Midwest
To me, the argument the elites are pushing is as follows:

1. Minorities due to their skin color are not capable of prospering in a free society.
2. Freedom must be taken away from everyone because skin color prevents prosperity.
Therefore Skin Color is the tool to prevent a free society.

It seems pretty clear that they are saying minorities can't be free so society must be transformed away from freedom. Is that not ironic and insulting?

To me, the argument the elites are pushing is as follows:

1. Minorities due to their skin color are not capable of prospering in a free society.
2. Freedom must be taken away from everyone because skin color prevents prosperity.
Therefore Skin Color is the tool to prevent a free society.

It seems pretty clear that they are saying minorities can't be free so society must be transformed away from freedom. Is that not ironic and insulting?

PROG-speak. PROG-speak includes:
A. entertain the lowest common denominator.
B. You're a victim to be pitied.
C. Let us take care of you.

*Checks clipboard* I'll mark you down as 'extremely racist' on the chart.
It is a democrat argument, not mine. In order to sell that minorities aren't capable of being free, they have to say that all non minorities are so evil that freedom for anyone else is not possible. 'Systemic Racism.' It is really perverse. They are using racism to say that minorities can't be free. Obviously there is racism, so democrats please don't get your undies in a bunch. It is a big stretch to say that racism is so bad that minorities can't succeed. Two things, society must be completely evil and minorities must not be able to overcome much for such a condition as the current 'systemic racism.' So life is so unfair, and minorities are so weak, that society must be torn down and people should not even think of succeeding on their own. I know it sounds ridiculous, but isn't that the bs sandwich the government and the media is selling?

Forum List

Back