Fox News: Host Let's President Biden Know "Stop Talking About 500,000 Dead!"

AFrench2

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2021
Fort Worth, TX
Yesterday, Fox News host Brian Kilmeade became extremely agitated and upset about current President Biden's comments remembering the half a million American citizens who died during the Trump administration. Joe has famously stated that the virus during Trump's last 12 months in office killed "more people than World War I, World War II, and Vietnam combined". This comes after the former President's comments on the massive death toll were "It is what it is".

"We don't need to go over the 500,000 dead. We had that moment," Brian Kilmeade said Friday. Kilmeade said Biden didn't give the Trump administration credit and "kicks them in the groin."

On Friday's episode of "Fox & Friends," the cohost Brian Kilmeade scolded President Joe Biden for bringing up the COVID-19 death toll during his national speech the night before.

"We don't need to go over the 500,000 dead. We had that moment," Kilmeade said.

"Let's talk about the future moving forward," Kilmeade added. "Every time he has a chance to praise the previous administration, he not only doesn't praise, he kicks them in the groin."

Yesterday, Fox News host Brian Kilmeade became extremely agitated and upset about current President Biden's comments remembering the half a million American citizens who died during the Trump administration. Joe has famously stated that the virus during Trump's last 12 months in office killed "more people than World War I, World War II, and Vietnam combined". This comes after the former President's comments on the massive death toll were "It is what it is".

"We don't need to go over the 500,000 dead. We had that moment," Brian Kilmeade said Friday. Kilmeade said Biden didn't give the Trump administration credit and "kicks them in the groin."

On Friday's episode of "Fox & Friends," the cohost Brian Kilmeade scolded President Joe Biden for bringing up the COVID-19 death toll during his national speech the night before.

"Let's talk about the future moving forward," Kilmeade added. "Every time he has a chance to praise the previous administration, he not only doesn't praise, he kicks them in the groin."

You're trying to defend Xiden for remembering people who died during Trump's administration?

Fuck you're stupid.

Unlike his predecessor, President Biden is trying to stress the seriousness of COVID and that it is not over.
Answer these questions.
2. Is it unifying to accuse the former president falsely of denying the pandemic and not having a strategic plan, then take credit for the plan and vaccines you inherited?
There are 29 more. Get started.

You're trying to defend Xiden for remembering people who died during Trump's administration?

Fuck you're stupid.
I'd say drunk.

Unlike his predecessor, President Biden is trying to stress the seriousness of COVID and that it is not over.

Not as long as 1 in 4 infected illegals are waltzing in...

This man made illness was created for geriatricide. Lots of it, with a vaccine not ready for several years.
Trump fast tracking it was a disaster for the creators. Now they are importing it in the hopes...

Speaking as a Democrat, I like how masks have become the central focus point for Biden. It demonstrates he's a great leader.

I try to ignore he's a hypocrite and often doesn't wear a mask while others do. I ignore the fact his mental condition is a state where he can't be expected to wear a mask properly, and I like the way he sports a mask on staged appearances to entertain monkeys who think it means something.

And that seems to be a problem for the orange cultists.
I can’t believe they are still trying to suppress the number of deaths while they declare victory

Not as long as 1 in 4 infected illegals are waltzing in...

This man made illness was created for geriatricide. Lots of it, with a vaccine not ready for several years.
Trump fast tracking it was a disaster for the creators. Now they are importing it in the hopes...
Link

Forum List

Back